What do you think of her body?

Do you my gf is fat? She describe herself as curvy, but what do you think? She isn't really active and she likes to eat fatty foods. That arm isn't my arm btw.

Attached: Screenshot_20190617-000926_Facebook.jpg (533x1438, 360K)

She’s chubby, yes.

>someone else's arm on your fat gf
cuck

>Describes herself as curvy
>Not really active
>eats fatty foods

If she isn't fat now she sure as hell will be soon, spoiler she already is fat

Florida white trash/10
i can hear her accent from this side of the screen

Based

yh she's fat...imagine when she hits 40. fuaaark

She's perfect OP, just the right amount of thicc. She could use a couple extra pounds actually. Get that girl a cheeseburger, grow that tiny ass out a bit.

Repost

she is nice for now because chubby girls are great in bed but i hope to god you dont plan on marrying her or having kids with her because she will become a landwhale real quick and her tits will sag to the floor
and dont pretend like she will lose some o f the weight. its quite the opposite she will gain weight and sabotage your gains and if you ever try to encourage her to better herself she will take it as an attack and get defensive and resent you
just fuck and run and get a healthy woman

Attached: 1560592144987.png (640x759, 317K)

Didn't we have this same fucking thread yesterday?

Chubby. not gonna get get better unless she changes diet and trainnig.

I like thicc girls, but your gf is slightly too thick in the wrong places. I think if she lost ~10-15 lbs she would look great

In which places do you see her thickness?

That’s a whale waiting to happen

Let this thread die you fucking retard

She already looks 40

Your gf is still hovering in the margins of what is considered conventionally sexually attractive, but if she keeps up her allegedly sedentary lifestyle and crappy diet, she's literally mere months from crossing into fat territory, where the attractiveness drops off fast.

I'd still slam her, but she's also not exactly a prize worth seeking.

chubby chasers will tell you she is perfect, I tell you she should hit gym like any other girl. If she doesnt get good habits now she will be obese (not attractively obese btw) once she has a kid

This thread again

I told you that ass ripples retard

>sage

If she gainzs a few pounds Of macule, and if she made her ass nice.I would fuck her then.

As is 4/10

What an absolute dirtbag

her body is just like my sister's my sister is a little bit fat but not much difference

only difference my sister has a very attractive face, so yea she sould lose some weight

my sister doesnt want to work out lads

You sure do love your sister don't you user

in wich sence ?

I think we both know what I mean

nah i have a waifu also i dont have a good relationship with my sister