Post your transformations/progress

Post your transformations/progress

Attached: pr7ydsnfo6221.jpg (432x768, 52K)

L O N D O N . O N T A R I O
O
N
D
O
N

O
N
T
A
R
I
O

>pulls up high-waisted pants
>pls like my transformation pic

The whole place reeks of Labatt in the summer

This

Instagram is evil. Even degenerate facebook couldn't reach it's level even though it's older.

Her hair is identical...

>be female
>only have to stay thin and maintain ass gains
life on easy mode gentlemen

Ever noticed how women's fashion brought back those 70's jeans with the high waists the last few years? It's like make-up for a girl's hips
Next time you see it remember this thread's image.

With the thicc/curvy meme
> acceptably fat will do

New faggots getting triggered by the same fucking reposted bait image for eternity..
Fuck this board. Jow Forums with a thin veneer of fitness. nigger, all of you

thicc is always better

Imagine wanting less gainz potential and an easy life. Worse than being a woman.

>imagine an Jow Forums faggot who blames all his failures on jews or women being a whiny faggot who wishes someone would hand him shit
my shock is eternal

>projecting this hard
never change Jow Forums

>Be less intelligent on average
>be weaker on average
>be smaller on average
>earn less money on average
>have to dedicate tremendous amounts of physical energy and pain to child birth
>have periods once a month
>suffer hormonal instabilities which cause mood fluctuations
>be more prone to breaking bones and related diseases
wow such easy mode because some beta cucks on the internet jerk to your image. if you dont think being born male is the greatest fucking blessing and the easiest form of living you are a fucking cuck, a little bitch nigger. you know what, im going to say it. you are a bitch nigger. kill your bitch nigger self. bitch nigger

lol babys upset

Attached: 1541350906527.jpg (400x386, 36K)

swallow lead

More men are below average intelligence than women. I get you're an incel set on getting revenge on girls but try again okay?

She managed to pull up her tights, wonder how much that program will cost me.

im a married 31 year old chemist you stupid fag i dont have anything against women but claiming men have it harder than them is retarded. id rather slit my own throat than be born a women. being a man is the best.

Attached: 1532712904522.jpg (3264x1062, 1.2M)

Have sex

just did. now swallow that lead bitch nigger

As if it's a good thing. Adversity builds character.

Shut up faggot. It's not projecting to say that someone said what they said.

All she did was pull up here fucking pants. Gym shark pants and others are actually good at pushing their fat around to contour their asses.

>this is why you see these whores with the pants riding up their assholes to the waist

i mean theres is some incel anti-woman logic infused into this but its not completely wrong. being a man is easy mode in terms of shit u gotta deal with

this is you, im sorry English isn't your first language

Attached: 1555552228004.jpg (635x542, 15K)

>tattoo before
>no tattoo after

Shooped af

Degenerate fucking shit keep your ass for shitting holy fuck kill yourself fat pig bitch

theres nothing anti women about what i wrote you fucking idiot.

Wait. user
!!
I'm actually London Ontario
Friends?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190614-143409_Clover.jpg (795x1576, 620K)

I'm from there originally but split my time between Toronto & London. From the Masonville area.

Same dude. Im at the north mall place near Walmart
I go to Crunch there

>being this assmad and retarded
Ishygddt

>Be less intelligent on average
So you can live happily ignorant, untroubled by the greater questions in life
>be weaker on average
and never have a real reason to be strong, since men work for you
>be smaller on average
...yeah, and so?
>earn less money on average
because they work more part time jobs and less labour jobs, fuck off with your tumblr-tier b8
>have to dedicate tremendous amounts of physical energy and pain to child birth
Their sole purpose in life, God forbid they do it with some pride and dignity, also now with modern medicine, the bitches are basicly put in a fucking coma
Remember, your grandma and her mother probably plopped your ancestors out at home and went back to housekeeping the next fucking day.
>have periods once a month
>oh god, thats totally life ruining
>suffer hormonal instabilities which cause mood fluctuations
And men don't?
>be more prone to breaking bones and related diseases
and they never have a real reason to do bonebreaking activities unless they want to

Women live life on easy mode, the only way they make life harder is if they try to live life like a man. In that case, fuck em, only men are allowed to live like men.

Attached: 1558833393432.png (241x314, 129K)

Dude she literally just pulled her yoga pants up haha wtf mang.

hold the fuck on, how did I not notice that
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAHAAAA

Attached: 1550429559344.jpg (1024x1004, 135K)

2016 -> 2019
110kg -> 80kg
26, 182cm

Attached: IMG-20190615-WA0012.jpg (1600x643, 209K)

well, that's twisting the statistics with a technical truth that is technically misleading.
>men have much larger standard deviation in IQ, so yes, there are some really fucking stupid dudes, and likely a greater nominal number per equal sample size.
>women have smaller standard deviation in IQ, so tend to cluster much closer to their mean
>unfortunately women's mean is significantly lower than men's mean.

30 minutes from me

Insta is owned by zucc and went to shit since he took over

That 4 times higher suicide rate must be for no reason at all then

Youre fucking delusional

Wtf, this is all I can get in three years?!

Its the same for men, idiot, women prefer ottermode

>women's mean is significantly lower than men's mean
Citation needed. I remember reading about st dev part tho

Post body

If you have to spend over a year cutting and are natural, yes.
Although I wasn't that consistent the first 1-2 years, so you could possibly make more gains.
Also, post body.

January to June 2019
285 to 255 lbs
lifts actually going up.
getting closer.

left pic is after.

Attached: 20190617_130520.jpg (2896x2896, 613K)

>Women: my hormones are always fucking me up
>Also women: I'm going to take pills that fuck with my hormones during my developmental stages and for 60% of my adult life

Why do arrange progress pics like this
Is it too much manga reading?

You sure are upset that he pointed out what anyone could see. She your cousin or something?

>I wasn't that consistent the first 1-2 years,
I thought so. Scared me for a sec, bro

Because when you select photos from latest to earliest then apply the collage format it defaults to that order and I decided figuring out how to swap them wasn't worth the effort.

Nice double trips

I completely agree user. I grew up with three sisters. Have always had a gf, and am currently married. I'm telling you, being (with) a woman is hell.
>men have "mood swings"; happy one day, bleak and depressed the next
>women have emotional eruptions which are a fucking violent upwelling of negative emotion from the core of their being
>if you think periods are easy it's because you are retarded and something in your personality means even the women closest to you lie to you about simple shit
>the nausea is real, the crippling stomach cramps are real, the stench of dead blood is real, but the biggest is how their body tries to compensate by ratcheting up their appetite
>so imagine some emotionally unstable creature, dead certain she is ugly and foul because she stinks like blood, who is sweaty, and sick, and miserable; cramming goddamn food into her mouth and mostly wanting to die because no matter how far she gets none of it goes to her tits
and
>to be so biologically and psychologically self-absorbed that you cannot interpret your mental and physical pain as a localized event. If you are hurting, everything around you has to be hurting too
Long live dick

actually kinda based. i dont know about easier but i know 100 times out of 100 im going to prefer the life of being a male to a female

Okay.
Good progress on delts and lats, tho.

fixed, and thanks.

Attached: 20190617_132027.jpg (2896x2896, 573K)

Just mirror the image

Fucking horror story. As much as I complain about wisdom bringing misery such animal-like existence is dreadful to me. I imagine being woman like getting a lobotomy and I'd rather die.

Good shit my dude

Woman should never have been given the right to vote. Most are far too illogical and will vote for anyone who promises free gibs.

I just wish I could have a penis for a day, but otherwise I prefer being a woman. I feel fulfilled helping others reach their goals and I'm not sure that'd be as accepted if I was a dude. Plus, you guys have it a lot harder in the romance department.

>you guys have it a lot harder in the romance department.
Don't believe everything incels tell you

>gets metooed

damn youre a stupid beta fag
maybe stop being a whiny little bitch nigger and you wouldnt commit suicide. bitch nigger

(You)

Attached: 1552939321775.jpg (326x326, 16K)

>being an amerifat faggot in 2019
fuck off incel
ugly fat short men with shit personalities have trouble wiht romance (4channers) otherwise its just fine

that applies to the vast majority of males as well. the real answer is poor and middle class people shouldn't be allowed to vote

Attached: F0121E8A-37E8-42BB-A1FE-69F4D9E1CA87.jpg (605x658, 83K)

I'm just basing it off of my own experiences
On the other hand ugly, fat, short ladies don't have trouble with finding romance. I'm not saying it's way, way harder for men than women, but I personally have never had an issue with finding a relationship and I know many of my guy friends have.

When will incel get filtered on here? Mods throw a temper tantrum over t.b.h and f.a.m which did nothing but no one can actually argue anymore without having idiots from every side scream incel and devolve into “have sex lul” “go dilate kek”

That’s the internet for you. Honestly I’d rather it all be allowed. More fun that way.

and you know why's that, man? It's not because being a man is hard. It's because we're being denied for the whole life being a true man, who's connected to his feelings and emotions. Men are more suicidal because they don't have the tools to process the shit they're going through. Which is in part due to delusional sense of masculinity.

Should have picked better

Also, severe period cramping is a symptom of endo.

My transformation is too great to reveal. I dropped 120lbs and looksmaxxed the hell out of my face (no surgeries) basically I am 100% unrecognizable, a true Chad and I can't cope with being so good looking after being a fat ugly incel for over two and a half decades.

30lbs and 0 visual difference? Fuck, fat loss is hard as fuck.

You start OP.

She did.

Roll

I agree 100%, noone gives a fuck about mens health because were expected to soldier on

>that gargled fucking mess of a post
Maybe you should help make it 4.000001x more

Attached: 1560632934913.png (1021x702, 871K)

nothing's stopping you from talking your feelings out regularly to a handful of good people. I made a cute azn friend 3 years ago, she's a turbomanlet so I don't care about having sex. I always talk my heart out to her and she loves the attention and also loves how open I am as a man.

Let’s see your three year transformation

You definitely don't write like a married 31 year old chemist, that's for sure

Post proof and stop larping

>Hur dur my progress is so impressive
>No you can't see it
Why do people go online to tell lies?

See ya in 32 months

You really think they'd do that?
Go on the internet.. and tell lies?

White knighting so hard.
Have sex.

sorry bros this is too much to reveal to the world

Chris.

Wake up.

You're in a coma.

Who's Chris? Are you asking for Christ to come back again from his long absence/coma? Because his new look would be the greatest transformation of all time compared to his Roman days?

Literally just pulled her yoga pants up

Attached: 7611DAFD-B132-448A-AB8C-4FBFA618E7AA.jpg (1026x1280, 149K)

dont give a fuck ngiger ive been here since 2003 before you were probably born. bitch nigger. i earned mhy place you little speratazoai bitch nigger

Contrapposto as fuck. Shame about the roids but whatever.

woah badass dude