Fembots, why do you reject others because you don't like yourself? If someone really wants to be with you...

Fembots, why do you reject others because you don't like yourself? If someone really wants to be with you, isn't it evident you are worthy of love and attention?

Attached: pochamani.jpg (810x523, 312K)

its sometimes hard to trust others if u dont trust yourself.

You have to believe in yourself more.

>impIying only fembots do this

reminder that the only people here who actually have self-awareness and insight don't message other people from r9k. every robot/not-robot i've tried to e-""date"" turned out to be a cluster b personality disordered asshole

>tfw met the love of my fucking life here and lost him because of my insecurities
>even more insecure now
Killing myself soon :)

I know, a lot of bitchass robots here.

didn't that cute chubby girl turned into a roastie later in the doujin?

No because it isn't a doujin.

I actually find it really hard to get a hold of self described robots, mainly because they avoid /soc/, or they're so boring they can't hold a conversation at all. It's sad really, I just wanted to cheer them up a bit.

I can't speak for all robots but I know I avoid people because I don't want to bother them with my existence. Like you said though we mostly avoid /soc/ and are pretty boring. Good luck user I wish you the best

>they can't hold a conversation at all
Amen. They vilify normies for being boring, when they are quite boring themselves. Mostly what they want to talk about is being depressed.

alright but let me counter with an offer to give interesting conversation

Most of the robots I've 'e-dated' were utterly selfish manchildren. I don't know why I was surprised. They bitch and moan about being lonely and how no girls like them, but they refuse to comb their hair, change out of their jim jams or wash their fucking penis.

Also they demand so much emotional labor but are willing to give absolutely nothing in return except offering to jerk off in front of you. It's pathetic.

honestly I have too high an opinion of myself despite being a useless NEET, everythings always someone elses fault to me

I reject others because they're homeless guys and/or they're twice my age with grey hair.

please dont, anonette

Nice LARPing fanfics user. Dont feel too bad you guys are incel manchildren.

No, and as someone with extremely low self esteem, I'll tell you why: for men, every hole is a goal. They'll be nice to the ugliest 2/10 landwhale is it means they stand a shot at getting their dick wet. Some men will literally spend years in a relationship just to troll and antagonize a girl because they're bored and find it funny.

Men wanting to fuck you doesn't mean they love or even remotely like you, and men wanting to be with you doesn't say much if they're lonely and bored.

if it means a shot at getting their dick wet*

For me it's the fact I'm an overweight average looking incel NEET, who still thinks they deserve a rich marriage material 8/10 and isn't prepared to settle.

both the robots and normies from this place are essentially the same. they all exude the type of behavior they hate in women but don't realize it. mood swings, entitlement, being irrational, lacking empathy for their partner, withdrawing love as soon as they feel like their ego is wounded etc. i used to be so naive as to think all these guys need is some love and support in their life. they were all abusive and selfish. these people have low self esteem because they're essentially what they hate the most, but they don't accept that there's anything wrong with their behavior if you try to point things out to them.

You're probably long gone but I'd love a green text of it

Hopefully pic related will be you one day.

Attached: i trust you - Edited.png (499x440, 179K)

>because you don't like yourself
no, i reject offers from robots to e-date out of kindness to them. it can only lead to obsession and ruining some guy's life if i do so much as interact with him regularly

There's good guys here but usually they're too ugly/physically unattractive in some way and get ghosted or deleted

Why do you say that? You have no interest in dating or something?

I wouldn't even mind talking about how shitty your day/life was, or being depressed, but they can't even manage that.

Then again, I tend to overpower convos in the name of keeping things going, but then I think that depresses robots more because I end up making them feel inadequate, so I'm not entirely blameless.

Sure thing.
Dokurider#9851
Just know that I won't get to you guys until for some time because I have to sleep/work. Also I might just talk to you once or twice. Maybe more if you insist.

>I don't want to bother them with my existence
That's too bad. I used to think like that, and I still kinda do IRL. Mind you, dealing with the physical source of my anxiety helped deal with that feeling.

Maybe you were expecting too much/the wrong thing from the relationship?

Good thing I'm not looking for reciprocation. Just participation.

I'm sorry you used to feel the same way, I wouldn't wish it on anyone else. I used to think I was just being self conscious but after talking to enough people over the past few years I've come to realize I cause a lot of problems for others. I try to avoid it but it still seems to happen every time so now I stay alone. I hope you find your special someone someday

I did the same actually. Reading some of the posts on here genuinely made me feel bad for some of these dudes and I thought I'd try to talk to them, keep them company, cheer them up etc.

With some of them, we'd have a deep and meaningful convo only for them to ask me to show them my pussy then end up ghosting me for asking for basic respect and not turning every conversation sexual. I've listened to you whine and given you all this emotional support and you still wanna see me as some worthless e-whore?

The others were too autistic and emotionless for me to get through to at all.

The sadbois on here are just perverted narcs with fake depression and the rest spend 4 hours talking about some mathematical theory I don't care about and are too autistic to realize I've stopped listening. They usually openly insult you and call you boring after a while too, ironically. Like no, my replies are short because nobody gives a fuck about the nerdy thing you're talking about.

it's never just dating normally. they become so obsessed and manipulative and project some unreal image onto me. it doesn't even feel like they love me, just the idea of someone in their head. when they idealize me like that i can't do much as type "ok" instead of "ok! :)" or replying two minutes later than usual without disappointing them so much that they hate me. i can't stand all the verbal abuse/emotional manipulation/gaslighting that usually follows when i somehow fail to live up to their imagined form of me.

why'd you just delete and repost this

would you be open to someone who doesn't do that shit lmao

Same, that's why I avoid talking to new robots now.

They'd see one pic or call for 5 minutes then say they loved me after 3 days. They didn't know me so ofc they didn't love me, either they were trying to get me to show them my tits, or they were in love with the idea of some fantasy girl that exists in their head and are projecting onto me.

Sometimes I felt I had to keep talking to them otherwise they'd doxx or blackmail me or maybe end up offing themselves. It's exhausting.

I'm sorry to hear that. If I talk to someone that seems different from usual sometimes I ask them if they're feeling alright or if something is wrong but I can't imagine a guy having this much of a negative reaction to it. You seem to have gotten unlucky with people but yeah a lot of us are clingy and obsessive and stuff. It makes sense that it's not for everyone, I've seen many girls complain about it over the years. What would your ideal level of intimacy/closeness/whatever be?

What would you look for in a robot ?
I've thought about dating a femboy but I doubt it'd happen on Jow Forums of all places

I have done this before to people and it makes me feel really bad remembering it, and I don't know how to stop it. I even do it to internet friends sometimes or on rare occasion just a random person.

Attached: 99.png (409x409, 111K)

Good thing I don't have a vagina then :^)
Like I said, I'm not looking for reciprocation, and it's no skin off my back if they ghost me. In fact, trying to get personally involved in their life and going the extra distance just comes with diminishing returns. So a friendly, but formal approach is always the best.
Still, sorry to hear that.

>I try to avoid it but it still seems to happen every time so now I stay alone. I hope you find your special someone someday
Thank you, but I'm a pretty rare breed, so I kinda doubt it at this point. Maybe when I finally lose some weight I can get some results?

>would you be open to someone who doesn't do that shit lmao
yes, but at this point i'm just exhausted from interacting with anyone at all. i really cared for them and they always spend at least a few months talking to me before they even show a hint of this sort of thing. of course at that point i'm quite attached to them. but all it did was completely ruin my trust. never thought getting yelled at by someone online would actually make me cry before this
yeah the constant threats of suicide are exhausting, it really does wear you down when you have to reach the point of detaching yourself emotionally from someone so you can leave them, for your own sake. despite what it sounds like a lot of these people i've talked to seem to have a tremendous amount of self-awareness at first. either they just know what to say or they somehow get ruined along the way. they always say they despise beta-orbiting and desperation from guys around dating. they always talk about how it's better to be alone than to date someone just for the sake of dating etc and just seem like they wouldn't act so irrationally at first.

Everyone idealizes others to an extent. Everyone has crushes, and the majority of crushes fall into this category. It's only if you start harassing that person and won't leave them alone that it becomes a problem.

Nah it's that I don't like them that's the problem.

>tranny
>posting in a fembot thread
who woulda thunk it

Attached: image-147.png (550x488, 271K)

i want to hear more about your story in DMs also so I can prove I'm not ultra toxic. Here's my throwaway email I guess:

[email protected]

If you were Chad, it wouldn't matter if she hated herself, she'd still want to be with you and let you fuck her everyday even if she thought of herself as fat, gross and disgusting.

It's the fact you aren't Chad that is why she's rejecting you. The 'I need to learn to love myself first' is just an excuse.

>Thinks I'm a tranny
That's gotta be a yikes from me, dog.

Being gay isn't any better bucko

Attached: 1536646592288.jpg (407x405, 47K)

they're waiting for chad you fucking retard.

Well, if you keep trying at it you'll probably find someone willing to be with you while you work on your weight. Don't give up hope solely because of your physical appearance. Looks fade after all

>single
>dating ugly ass man
I'd rather be single until I lookmaxx, imagine having to be in a relationship with a subhuman ugly fucker

It was entirely my fault. I would go into more detail but he still lurks here and I don't want him to know I still care.

>meet him in a thread on here a few years ago
>normally avoid adding people, but think to myself, why not. nothing will come of it anyway (hurr)
>he's lovely in every sort of way, smart and empathetic
>open up to him in a way I never have with anyone else
>start to fall for him, a rare occurrence for me
>mfw he likes me back
>crazy_bitch_mode_activated.wav
>get jealous whenever he mentions another girl because I have mad insecurity and trust issues
>start depending on him too much has a confidant
>it becomes too much for him, naturally
>'we should be friends femanon'
>queue me erupting like an autistic volcano
>lash out at him because I'm upset
>stop talking to him
>he ends up falling for another girl

Yeah us uglies should just burn in hell, honestly.

But I still fight to live and succeed, despite what shit is thrown at me.

If for any reason at all, at least for my Mom. I don't want her to feel the anguish over my suicide.

Attached: 1551268260404.jpg (762x716, 124K)

One reason why I do this is to figure out what kind of people/traits I really gel with.
>Don't give up hope solely because of your physical appearance. Looks fade after all.
I'll admit that I've passed over people because they were overweight. It's not really fair of me to discriminate on weight and also be fat myself. Let's not be a hypocrite and keep the number of battles I have to wage down to a minimum.

I wonder what's going on inside every fembot's mind? Also debate pic related, true or false?

Attached: 1550358370091.jpg (960x619, 213K)

Lucky, I'd kill to have someone care about me like that. He didn't know how good he had it but that's his loss. I'm sorry things didn't work out between you but don't give up. If you keep trying you'll find someone even better than him! Life isn't over until the worms get you. How long has it been since you two stopped talking? Do you wish you had stayed friends with him?

discord ign is Makoroni#7777

please love me

thx fembots

Attached: 69384787_p3_NTR3.jpg (720x1000, 132K)

Everyone makes mistakes and does bad things, what matters is that you recognize them and try not to do them again. Don't be so hard on yourself as long as you keep moving forward toward becoming the best you possible. Don't punish yourself for the past either, it benefits no one

woah look at that.... get the fuck out of here you bitch

Attached: byebye.png (365x65, 2K)

Fuck this in the closet incel. This guy threatened to shoot roasties on my California Discord. DO NOT TRUST!!!

Well here's the thing: I'm still gonna do it. I'm just saying, I better practice what I preach. It's harsh, but it's better in the long run.

That's good, it's better to try than to wish you had. What traits are you hoping to find in your next partner? You seem like you've searched a lot already and narrowed it down. I like to believe there are some good people left on Jow Forums but everyone I've talked to says there isn't so I'd recommend looking elsewhere to start

i don't even mind being clingy or obsessive, i can understand that as often i'm the only person in their lives whom they are close to. they're the only person i talk to too, so i understand the clinginess. i don't mind talking to them from the time they wake up until they fall asleep every day, or just talking to them once a week. i'm very earnest and patient about getting to know someone, i feel like i have the entire rest of my life to do it. but anyway where it gets too suffocating is when they do that whole manipulation thing, then i'm just afraid of just saying anything to them at all. for example if i try to suggest that there's anything making me uncomfortable or unhappy at all they always spin it around so that i'm not respecting their needs enough and i have to be the one to apologize, usually for the entire day. this is all very bad and obvious in hindsight but and at the time i really believed i wasn't being a good enough partner to them, especially since they would talk about how great their love for me is, and how no other guy would actually love me since they're "all dumb guys who just chase a mirage" or something. ha ha
i'm sorry user, i want to understand from your perspective too. do you realize that it tends to just drive people away from you? do they tend to ghost you? whenever i read posts here about someone ghosting them i used think poor ghosted user, i'd never ghost anyone but now i'm thinking maybe the other person had no choice but to leave for their own sanity. more often than not a confrontation just won't reach them, and it might be dangerous if they have leverage over you.
thank you for the offer user, i know there are good people here but i'm just too exhausted to try to connect with anyone else again.

Talking to certain robots has definitely taught me about traits I DON'T want in a man that I never even thought of before.

No, it was obsessive. I cared too much. I put too much into it. Nobody would like that. And thank you user, but I have already given up. It has been a few months, and yeah, I do regret not staying friends with him in hindsight. He was interesting to talk to, and I felt like we clicked, which rarely happens to me. I said some not nice things out of spite on my way out, and I do regret it. But ultimately it's best that I move on.

Also, forgot to say that I wasn't good enough anyway. :) Killing myself soon.

Obsess over someone new. Like me. I've dated a borderline girl before, I know how to take care of obsessiveness.

>Nobody would like that
I can't speak for others but that's my dream situation, sort of what describes except without the manipulation and stuff. I'm sorry that you have regrets and wish you had done things differently but don't let them weigh you down. I know it's hard but take it one day at a time and whatever you do don't kill yourself. Suicide is never the answer no matter how much it feels like one in the moment. You're right about trying to move on and that's the healthy way to approach things. Don't give up user, we're always here for you. A big robot family. If you could muster up the courage one day it'd probably be a load off your mind to try to apologize to him. Not with the intention of getting back together or even being friends, just to actually say you regret what you did. I hope you can find that strength

Attached: 1529290606930.png (527x768, 318K)

>traits I DON'T want in a man
such as?

Abusive relationships are awful and it's a shame you have had to suffer through them in the past. I wonder what causes them to change from normal people into the monsters you remember? It seems to be a common story told by robots male and female alike. The most important thing is to remember that you have value and another person can't add to or detract from it, regardless of what they say. If you respect yourself it'll be easier to see when someone is acting like that and stand up to it before it gets bad. I'm sure in the end you were 100x the partner that they were. You should take some time for yourself and heal, no need to rush back into the dating game. As you said, when you find the right person you'll have the rest of your life to get to know them

I'm still not really all that sure is the thing. I never really got the sense that I've managed to get along with others. I've never really managed to find a reason to drop my distant attitude with other people other than maybe the chance at getting some pussy. I don't really know what I'm doing wrong, which is why I want to start speech therapy to hammer out the basics with.

Yeah Jow Forums isn't really a good place for dating, but I don't really have anywhere better to go. The internet as a whole has embraced censorship and are blue pilled as fuck. Jow Forums is the only place left that hasn't gone entirely dystopic yet. And yet, I don't really fit here either. Not anymore.

LIke you said, the key is to find traits in people that I like, but I've yet to figure out what traits those are. I've just yet to really hit it off with anyone and it could just be I'm holding myself back emotionally too much.

>I've dated a borderline girl before
Who are you and who sent you?

Oh user, I'm actually tearing up. I hope you're being sincere. Thank you soft user. Even though everyone here hates me by default for having a bagina it's nice when I can blend in. He was the only one that I talked to, so the clinginess was inevitable. I did apologise, but I really was not very nice in what I said. At least I learnt a lot and can hopefully mature some.

Jesus sent me to be your new boyfriend.

Just kidding.

I'm just another user but I can drop my contact. What's the worst that can happen? You ghost me? I've had it done to me before.

I don't hate you, it sounds like you could be a good fucktoy. Just don't expect an actual relationship.

I try my best to be sincere and honest, which is why I can only visit this place like once a month at most. There's too much hate in the world and here is the rule, not the exception. Truly the internet hate machine but we're here forever. I can empathize with you a lot, I was in a similar situation and drove away the person I cared about with my poor behavior. Thankfully though they were patient and we're still friends, although I wonder why since I only bring their day down 95% of the time. Depending on how you feel, it might be best to try to talk to try and make friends so that you're never truly alone. I can't give advice there though, my ideal is to only have a single person in my life. It's good that you recognize what you said wasn't nice and also really good that you apologized. Did you mean the apology when you gave it? Maturing is good and it seems like you've learned a lot from the experience, so pat yourself on the back sometime

funnily enough the person I mentioned was also possible borderline

Attached: 1529288665872.png (2000x2000, 1.92M)

I wouldn't be good enough for you either.

>which is why I can only visit this place like once a month at most.
You and me both user. This is my first visit in a while, I am a lot more productive and happier when I'm not here.

You seem lovely, I'm sorry you did the same thing as I did. It hurts even more because you know it was all your fault. >tfw literally ruin everything I touch. I am the same as you, I don't have enough energy for a lot of friends. All I want is one person too, but it's just not possible. I did mean it, but I would probably lash out again if we talked. I suck.

Thank you for the empathy user, I really do appreciate it. I don't really deserve it.

>t. shallow fake cunts with savior complexes

You claim to "cheer" these guys up and be their angels in the dark but once their personalities and interests are too "boring" for you you turn on them lol

Fucking pathetic. I hope anyone here reads this and learns that "fembots" aren't worth their time and to avoid you vapid emotional predators.

Now if you'll excuse me, im going to play some TF2 and make a bowl of fruity pebbles.

Attached: A00D145B-5B02-4F9D-9D51-67F55D2D3546.jpg (1920x2745, 277K)

If you didn't deserve it, I probably wouldn't give it to you. You think too highly of me honestly, I wasn't you in your situation, I was the guy. Except the girl didn't do anything bad, I exploded on her even though I knew she had issues. In the past I joke about how I out bpd'd a bpd but in reality I was just such an awful piece of human trash that even the clingiest and most patient of people got sick of me and my actions. What I'm trying to say is, don't be so harsh on yourself since we all make mistakes and what matters is that we move on and keep trying. Death won't make you happy, all it can do is stop the temporary pain. If you think things would go poorly if you were to talk to him again then don't force yourself. If it's easier on you just try to focus on other things in your life and forget. Reengage in some hobbies you've neglected or experience some new things you've always wanted to try. Look at like like this: if I'm gonna die anyways why not do some crazy things before I do? No consequences should be freeing

Attached: 1529286411469.png (616x955, 339K)

Sure you would. I insist. Send me an e-mail and I'll help you feel better and not suicidal.

[email protected]

Do I seriously come off as that femme wtf?

>have life together
>everything is smooth
>single
>constantly read on r9k all these 'fembots' chasing guys who are pretty shitty people in general, for one reason or another
>guys chase crazy girls and have their lives ruined/ruin it themselves from doing things with/for the girls
>im too busy working a job to pay my bills and keep a roof over my head that i can't sit on r9k for 18 hours a day chasing soc/fembots
living the dream

thank you user, i know what you say is true and i really do believe in it. i'm just trying to focus on healing for now, thank you. and
>I wonder what causes them to change from normal people into the monsters you remember?
i don't know about anyone else, but for me i think they always become very infatuated once they find out how isolated i am and therefore easy to manipulate perhaps. i'm very withdrawn and don't have any friends, don't leave the house, don't use social media etc. i guess people like this make perfect targets for abuse, since they are vulnerable and naive about people.

Yeah I get what you mean. While I hope I wouldn't be a monster like them, you're definitely one of the people I would find to be ideal. Some days it seems like there are almost none of you, some it seems like every other person is one. In a past life I'd try to get your contact info and be your friend but like you I'm pretty exhausted. As I'm sure I've said before I wish you the best and that you have a nice healing period. I recommend spending as little time on Jow Forums as possible and focusing on real world hobbies

Oh, I don't blame you or him for exploding. I relied too much on him, and that's a lot of pressure. It was probably a lot of pressure for you too. And you can't out BPD us, we will always be the first to set the bridge on fire.

It probably would go poorly, especially considering that he has moved on. Really, nothing happened between us, and I feel like I'm making a big deal out of nothing. Baby's first heartbreak has to be dramatic. I have been putting my energy into my studies, which has been great.

I don't really have the courage to kill myself, my family would be too devestated for that and my pets need taking care of.

Please stop being nice to me so I can stop crying now user.

I don't know the situation and wasn't there, but I'm sure he feels some regrets about it too. Things like this rarely tend to leave either party unscathed. I don't want to go into my past since this is about you but honestly it was like 99% my fault and was a long time coming. I've apologized a bunch and hopefully things are better now and that's what matters. I'm trying to move on from the past just like they are but I can tell the damage was still done. You're right about them starting the bridge on fire but I'm a professional bridge builder and don't know when to quit. They had to switch from lighting fires to launching nukes lol
It makes sense that he would move on, time tends to cause that to happen. However it doesn't invalidate your feelings or make it nothing. You're right it's probably best to let things be and move on yourself but don't belittle your own emotions. Bottling them up and pretending they don't exist causes even the strongest of people to explode eventually. I'm glad you've been working towards something, having a goal helps keep you grounded and going during the tough times right? I empathize with your lack of courage to end it, if I did what I planned to originally I would never have met that person. I don't regret anything about what I've done except causing suffering for others. Every time I wanted to kill myself, I ended up being glad I hadn't for one reason or another. Keep fighting user, you'll be glad you did!

No unless they're tears of sadness then I'll leave you alone I'm not trying to be a bully

Attached: 1551035269869.png (1254x1771, 1.28M)

where are the autistic femanons =(

Dear Fembots,

I have a genuine question for you and i believe your perspective can help me understand a situation.

When i talk to some girl i met online or irl it sometimes ends in this situation.

>talk for a while
>sometimes i show interest romantically , sometimes not
>if they dont reciprocate so be it no biggy, i liked talking to this person anyway
>eventually they stop replying to my messages and block me after ignoring my greetings

I might be acting overeager, and i guess i also am quite persistent with keeping contact. I might be an obsessive dude when it comes to this stuff i guess?

I don't know i am just autisticly confused at this situation..

He's perfectly fine, trust me user. I'm the one that still occasionally thinks about it and gets reduced to curling up in a ball in tears. And then the blades come out.

>They had to switch from lighting fires to launching nukes lol
Dang user, you must have triggered them bad. I am curious, but like you said, things are better now for you so that's what matters. I'm glad you guys are still on speaking terms.

>Every time I wanted to kill myself, I ended up being glad I hadn't for one reason or another. Keep fighting user, you'll be glad you did!
>tfw actually crying irl because an user is being kind and understanding to me
>tfw you probably think I'm joking but I legitimately am kind of overwhelmed
I really don't know what to say user. Thank you for your compassion. I'm not used to people that aren't my parents or my therapist giving a shit about me.

>tfw no weeby fembot gf who likes Pokemon
why live bros..

Attached: 1545710072378.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

Ouch user I'm sorry that it still hits you that hard. Cutting is really rough so I hope you can heal enough to be able to stop someday. Try to be strong, I'm sure nobody in your life wants to see you in pain and that includes your ex too. When you have a clear head you should try to get rid of your blades to reduce the temptation. What else helps you when you feel sad? If you had a friend to talk to instead would it be better? Are your pets the kind that you can hug to cheer you up?
>Dang user, you must have triggered them bad.
I did a lot of things I regret and were objectively wrong no matter what I justified them with at the time. I caused a lot of long term damage to them and I don't think there's a way I can atone for it so I just try to be a good person now when I can.
An unfortunate quality of mine that I get berated for often is that I take everything too seriously so don't worry about me seeing this as a joke. Our existence is too short to ignore anything and I've had enough close calls for one lifetime. I'm glad that your family and therapist try to make you feel loved and cared about. It'd be nice if one day everyone could value themselves but people are their own worst critics. Shouldn't you be sleeping by the way? It's pretty late in America. Also you don't need to thank me, I'm not doing anything special

Femanons still don't get that they can never be more than holes.
You're lucky if a guy idolizes you because he's just an idiot who doesn't understand that you're a hole.
And they hate both cases anyway so i'm really glad they're suffering to be honest
maybe life is a bit fair after all.

Honestly I'm cool with the cutting, I don't think it's that terrible. I try to be responsible with it. Mainly it upsets my mom when I notice, so I try not to do it for her sake. Mainly I go to my pets, they really are my reason for waking up in the morning sometimes. I love animals, a lot. Having a friend would be nice, but I wouldn't confide in them. Learnt that lesson the hard way.

At least you recognise what you did wrong and are trying to better yourself. Please don't beat yourself up about it user, if you do. I also have that exact same problem. I take everything too seriously, unfortunately I thought other people did too. Nope. My family is a whole different matter, but I feel like I'm talking way too much about myself and it's making me feel vain.

I'm not American user! :) And I will still thank you regardless, you seem like a good human being. Not many of those around. Me included.

Hey user, you wouldn't happen to want to be friends would you? I promise it's not so I can use your shoulder to cry on, I have a therapist for that. I feel like we're kinda similar. No worries if you don't!

>Now if you'll excuse me, im going to play some TF2 and make a bowl of fruity pebbles.

Damn, you sound like such a catch too. LOL.

Well if you're fine with it then that's that. I personally hate seeing others in pain and blood scares me but at least you're trying to keep it under control. Your pets love you and see you as a god, so they'll always be there for you even if something happens. I'm sorry you got burned by friends in the past and I can't blame you for being cautious, I don't open up to others any more myself.

I try not to think about the past much but I do it in unhealthy ways so it renders that pretty moot. It's better for my sanity though so it is what it is. Don't worry about appearing vain, people who talk about themselves are easier to talk to since I'm a pretty fundamentally boring person. I mostly just respond to what others say since I rarely have anything to talk about. If you're not American then you have surprisingly good English. Unfortunately though, I am American and so I'm going to bed soon.

I don't mind trying to be your friend but I'll warn you I'm pretty bad at being friends. I made a throwaway discord so add me there and we can figure things out when I get up throwaway#7035

Attached: 1521014333420.gif (540x294, 1.82M)

not a fembot, but i tried making friends here, the shit i've read was so vile and disgusting it gets really uncomfortable, not a normie but im not the piss in the bottle type of guy.

Who wants to be with us?
Never has this happened.