QTDDTOT cute dog edition. Ask your simple questions here

QTDDTOT cute dog edition. Ask your simple questions here.
Do you guys go to the gym when you are sick?

Attached: VAMwRQ3.png (800x600, 239K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4836564/
phrakture.github.io/starting-stretching.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is powerlifting style training enough to make me a big guy? I'm mainly interested in getting strong, but wouldn't mind some more mass on my relatively slender frame.

If I buy dmaa powder can I just mix it in water?

Does cardio actually help that much in losing fat if you're not overweight to begin with? Seems like diet it pretty much everything in regards to losing fat.

yes, as long as you lift you will gain size and strength

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4836564/

yes, but it might taste a little funny
jack3d used to have 1,3 in it and people used to mix that in water all the time

Housemate starting busting my balls on periodization. Can anyone tell me more about it and proof that it's a meme please?

cardio can be supplementary by giving you 200-300 more calories burned on top of your usual TDEE, but otherwise diet is the biggest factor in fat loss

basically periodization is the structure and organization of a training program

it IS a meme because basically all programs employ it, so theres rarely any need to "integrate" it into a program
theres 3 forms of periodization, undulating (switching up intensity and volume), linear (increasing stress steadily over time), and conjugation(switching up exercises to train different abilities)

based retard who doesn't know how food works here.

so if you were to eat only sugar all day (disregard malnutrition) but keep a calorie deficit, would you still lose weight?

What do I have to keep in mind if I want to increase the intensity of my workouts or add another sport? I'm even considering lifting in the morning and doing sports in the evening. Should I increase carb intake, supplement something, or what?

Is going on a bulk at 18-20% a stupid idea? I'm tired of being weak.

Is there a recommended amount to deload all my lisfs when taking a solid week off? I had taken a couple miniature breaks before that too to see if it was enough rest and it wasn't. I finally think I'm ready to start again but I haven't lifted at that much in the last 2 or 3 weeks especially the last week where I've done nothing at all but occasional cardio. I'm thinking maybe deload everything by 5 or 10%, does that sound reasonable?

>lisfs
Meant lifts obviously, fucking phone

Whats the minimum amount of equipment needed to cover strength training for the whole body? Can this be done with just a pair of adjustable weight dumbells?

>Deadlift: my back is as straight as a ruler (not exactly, my point is my form is good)
>SDL: my back is arched like the fucking McDonald's logo at half my deadlift weight
How do I keep my back straight in SDLs?

bump

whats the best possible body i can get trough weighed calisthenics?
post a photo

Attached: saitama-training.png (419x332, 54K)

Is there a benefit beyond safety that makes machines more worth than traditional weights?

No, free weights are always better.
You're actually more likely to injure yourself on a machine, especially the smith machine, because of the forced motions

I'm a spooky skeleton who just started a manual labour job. Is it a bad idea to lift (PPLxPPL) when I get home? Will I overwork and do damage since my body simply isn't used to it all?

Yes, but you would feel like absolute shit and without getting proteins or fats you would not be able to sustain this for long. Not to mention you would probably fuck up your insulin and horomones. But TECHNICALLY yes.

You can’t out-run or out-lift bad diet

If you are setting your weights realistically, eating a fuck ton and sleeping a fuck ton, you should be fine. You will be absolutely dead starting out most likely but youll adjust

Run a different program if you’re a beginner
>t. DYEL that’s only run PPL

I did a few months of Stronglifts a while back, but fell out of it. Should I just go back to it?

how do I control Myostatin Inhibition?

Do a strength program until you lose linear progress, then cut and change programs.

There's a pushup thread here every day. I realize that they're good to do, but how often are you capable of doing pushups at home without affecting your workouts or muscle recovery?

Also, how helpful are deadlifts in building your spinal erectors?

Anyone here ever had experience with nucleus overload? If so how did it go?

if pushups become too easy start doing handstand pushups and do weighed dips for chest

I want to take creatine but I am afraid it triggers genetic baldness. My family doesn`t have this issue tho but still..

Let`s suppose it triggers something. Can I get my hair back if I stop?

Novice here. Noticed I'm starting to get the squat ass from the basic SL 5X5 program. What are the most sensible things I should add/changes I should make to add more emphasis to the upper body?

Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension before you start handing out advice

Am I producing too much testosterone? I started weightlifting in April/may because I fractured both my wrists in february, I have become significantly stronger after increasing my protein but this has lead to an increased libido, it's so bad that I often wake up at night because I get too aroused.
Is this because of the protein? Can you actually increase testosterone or is it just genetic stuffs? I kind of feel bad for thinking dirty thoughts all the time so I wish I could suppress it.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.04_[2019.06.07_09.42.57 (1280x720, 120K)

What is in your protein shake Jow Forums? I usually go with 400 ml milk, 2 scoops vanilla whey and either blueberries, coffee or peanutbutter

Does working 8 hours/day in a hot kitchen count as cardio? I’m a part-timer and I only work weekends washing dishes. Will this hurt my gains?

is that god tier cum image thats been floating around for years legit? Now that I've made some muscle gains I wanna make some cum gains

I accidentally fell asleep at 18:30 and have slept until 23:30. How do I minimize damage to my internal sleeping? Current plan is to go to sleep from 04:00 till 08:00. Normally I would do 00:00-08:30 btw

If you are making too much, you’ll notice really fast improvement in lifts. The boners/sexual thoughts are because you’re a pervert anyway. You can’t reduce it without becoming a trap.

On my left calf I get this plate of muscle on the inside if you will, kinda like a pec, and not much on the outside. On my right leg it’s reverse, I don’t have much showing on the inward facing side, but on the outwar facing I get a ridge. Why is this? It’s always been like this, even at a young age when I did gymnastics and track and field and was generally in really good shape

>Doing SS for 2 weeks (6 workouts)
>Started squatting 135
>added 10 lbs every session
>All sessions pretty easy, only needed to rest like a minute
>Last session was kind of hard, but doable and I got all reps, rested 2 minutes
Should I slow down to adding 5 lbs per workout to my squat?

I've been seriously lifting and eating right for a good few months now and overall I'm pleased with my strength gains, but I've always felt as though my OHP is lagging behind, and according to Symmetric Strength my OHP is 11% shittier than the average lifter at my level. It is progressing, but at a much slower rate than my other lifts. Is there anything you guys would suggest I do to boost my OHP numbers more quickly?

Attached: 4-1-overhead-press.jpg (1000x560, 135K)

Raspberry 2 scoops, banana, yoghurt, frozen raspberries and blueberries. It’s like a smoothie milkshake. If I’m lazy I’ll just do the chocolate scoop with milk

Stretch, you could be really right, my OHP struggled for a while because I’m the worst stretcher

Is it okay to work out seven days a week or do you need a rest day?

How long do you guys usually spend in the gym? Is 2 hours per session good?

Attached: 96A568DF-EB8F-4B2C-892C-754288C1C403.png (377x591, 361K)

Anyone got a recommendation for a weighted dip/chinups/pullup belt or should I just grab whatever I find on amazon?

This is very anecdotal but I took creatine for a bit and my hair receded somewhat, likely because of bad hair genes in my family. Once I stopped my hair grew back for the most part and it hasn’t been receding noticeably since. Honestly I would just not use creatine if I were you.

Somebody was saying that the directions in it makes you sterile but I don’t really know.

Wow fuck that didn't even cross my mind, I'm a dipshit. I should definitely give that a shot. I wouldn't be at all surprised if I'm a little too tight.

how strong do I need to be to bend a metal cent coin in half?
I can bend a metal beer bottle top but i want to be like old strongmen
do i just train grip and wrists?

Attached: push ups.jpg (2048x1634, 281K)

there's no upside whatsoever to training 7 days a week. you can do it if you absolute are desperate to, but you have to manage recover extremely carefully and you'll probably get it wrong and get suboptimal results

One where you interlink it so that it squeezes tighter like a normal belt the more force is pulling down. The ones at my gym suck I have to fiddle with them forever. The ones at my climbing gym are fantastic tho

working out 7 days a week means your body will never recover. 4 days a week is a good amount. I try not to spend more than 1.5 hours at the gym, after that im too tired to get any real work done

>do incline bench press, 3 x 10 with Butch weight
>shoulders popping like crazy
what do? I use the same wide grip that when flat benching

How do you do all 4 big lifts with 3 days a week of training?

No it's weird because normally I like regular sex but now my thoughts are all like more rough and dominant stuff, and I feel bad after because I like being nice to women

Attached: large (2).jpg (750x644, 47K)

Tips on healing Costochondritis? I have had it since December it has gotten better I have gone a week here and there taking ibuprofen and it helped but I don't want to take it long term. Doctor said that is all I can really do. I am also still training at the same frequency. Front squats seem to hurt the most but I don't want to lose my front rack mobility. I really need to fully recover from this already it is holding my lifts back.

Will lifting weights give me enough test to cure my dick-rope-itis? I only jerk off once every other week, I'm just tired of my dick being an asshole when I'm with a girl.

Is it true that Thomas topham and other old strongman had "double tendon"or at least more testosterone from birth?
Kovac and Luis cyr weighed like 100 kilos as teens; was this too due to high T?

Retarded question:
If I have 8 reps of squats in 3 sets, do I do all 3 sets before moving onto the next exercise, or do I do it by set for all exercises?

bump bump bump bump

Two lifts per day, one upper and one lower, and alternate the days. For example:
>Monday: Squats and Bench
>Wednesday: OHP and deadlifts
>Friday: Squats and Bench
and the next week:
>Monday: OHP and deadlifts
>Wednesday: Squats and Bench
>Friday: OHP and deadlifts
repeat

all 3 sets of 8 before moving to next exercise, unless the program specifies to superset exercises

How can I obtain more mental energy, more willpower, more discipline to learn and study?

I already lift and do cardio

Attached: 1560377515338.jpg (3107x1083, 392K)

Think about what you want to accomplish. If you really want it, then you will do whatever it takes to get there.

Stop fapping

This isnt a prácticas question but i really want to know

How do I die?

Just wait.

For how long?

Take however old you are now, and take it away from 70~80. That's how long.

i had to take a break from my EC stack for 3 days since i ran out of ephedrine. can i jump right back into the full dosage or do i have to start all over again?

Thats like 52~62 too many years

Yeah, welcome to the club man.
Just buckle up and try to enjoy as much as you can.

400-700cal meals every 12 hours or more, weight loss or stagnation? either is fine, I just don't want to gain weight.

I'm having trouble understanding bulking vs cutting.

I started going to the gym about 3 months ago as a complete skeleton: ~130lb/5'9".

I've been trying to eat a lot more and have been doing a basic powerlifting routine. Today I'm ~140lb and my benchpress went from ~55lb to 105lb.

Anyways as far as I can tell my bodyfat percentage has not changed. My posture is better but no sign of abs or any definition. Should I pull back on my calorie intake or something?

Why would people "bow down" when you walk around the gym and not even looking at them but they seem to bow in front of me

hit a humble milestone of 2pl8 deadlift after a couple weeks back at the gym

how long did you guys progress by 20 pounds at a time before you had to stop

Attached: boomerblender.png (662x502, 57K)

What is the Starting Strength of stretching (if there is such a thing)? Looking for something productive and efficient, without spending an hour a day doing yoga.

How do I know when to stop cutting and start bulking?

I've lost 80 lbs, I went from 250lbs to 170lbs at 5'11. I still have a bit of chubbiness on my face and around my waist, but my mom/sister are telling me that I should start bulking up now. They're saying that it's probably loose skin, but I don't want to believe it. I also don't see much difference between when I weighed 195lbs and 170lbs.

Attached: 1551930872266.jpg (2204x2320, 982K)

Starting Stretching
phrakture.github.io/starting-stretching.html
u wot m8?
If your bf% stayed the same while you gained 10lbs, then you gained mostly muscle. This is good. If you're still a skeleton you should bulk first then cut

If I am 5'9", have actually good facial genetics, not autistic at talking to girls, solid job, but fat (17% bf) and weak (maxed bench at 150 last week), when I actually get aesthetic, how high can I raise my standards? For reference, I currently typically get 5/10 to 7/10 girls (7/10 was kind of a whore though)

Attached: C91.jpg (500x750, 42K)

you look good at 170lbs and don't have that much loose skin. You could bulk slowly

I'd say drop another 10 and bulk to 175

I'll try bulking super slowly, just a small surplus. I really wanted to see some vascularity or some actual definition though. I just feel like I've been fat forever and have never seen any muscle.

Do all 4 each session.

Can someone redpill me on boron, should I actually start taking it, or is it useless?

Is it worth it to rid? I just turned 23 I'm 5'9, weigh 155, and my 1rms are 160 ohp 230 incline 275 front squat and 225 clean. I don't deadlift yet because I'm a pussy
Im not at natty limit yet but I don't see the point in wasting years to get there when I could cruise on a low dose and surpass that in a year
My mental state is also fucked because the girl of my dreams left me. I'm working on my music, detonation my own business, and improving my education. I just want a killer body so when she finds out how well im doing and what she threw away she will hopefully an hero

Attached: 1528119234980.jpg (720x833, 27K)

Roid:>) phone posting at the gym rn

Do I eat the same amount of protein on my rest days as I do on my lifting days?

Awesome! Thanks!

roiding is retarded

Yes. Your muscles need a constant supply.

hi i am new to the gym. can someone explain to me what exercises you can do here?
i thought it was for squatting since it has those bars but i also see people doing ohp on it and even deadlift when they just take the bar and deadlift a few spaces back?

Attached: 8329573985723895723.jpg (419x366, 19K)

There's a pushup thread here every day. I realize that they're good to do, but how often are you capable of doing pushups at home without affecting your workouts or muscle recovery?

Also, how helpful are deadlifts in building your spinal erectors?

For upper body lifts: instead of 3x5 and adding 2.5 lbs, is doing 3x8 and adding 5lbs if successful a good idea? Gym doesn't have microplates.

what's the best way to tell this asian chick that I wanna split her asshole in half? She just added me on LINE btw

I am constantly hit on by older (late 20s-mid 30s) women. They always flirt with me blatant af, eventually ask my age (usually through their bff), then avoid me like the plague when they know. What's the fucking deal? I'm 24, sure I'm younger, but why is that such a turn-off for these non-mothers?

Is shaving for swimming a meme? I shaved everything and now my ass feels nice but my dick is sticking to my leg and nutsack.

Neet who just started a week ago. Right tricep is more sore than left tricep. Is it my form or i my body just getting used to this.

is*

I remember my high school swim team wasn't allowed to shave the whole season until the conference/sectionals/districts/state tourneys.
Yes they help you move faster in the water, but it isn't going to shave multiple whole seconds off your time.