Negro attacks Latino

so what do we feel about this shit? on the one hand i see a fucking nigger doing nigger shit and it pisses me off, on the other hand its just minorities killing each other that shits good right?

Attached: Nig-Attack.jpg (682x367, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/thenoahring/status/1031982356004052994?lang=en
dailymotion.com/video/x3v0ja0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The beaner deserved it for being unable to defend himself against a fucking fat woman.

He was 91 years old, lol, dude was fucked no matter what.

He looks amazing for 90

So what's the backstory on this?

From what I can tell, the lady thought the old man pushed into her child, the old man says he didn't, the lady got a cinderblock and started beating on the old man until she felt like stopping, shit load of bone fractures and broken ribs later.

Someone tried to video tape her and she threw the cinderblock at them.

Remind me again why blacks weren't immediately deported from the US after slavery was abolished? They're a fucking danger to everything around them.

Lincon being Assassinated kind of threw a wrench into the whole "returning the farm equipment from whence it came" operation. Everyday I reflect on how great our country would be without the dead weight around our country's neck that is the black population. God damn.

Attached: 1549269453023-r9k.jpg (480x358, 25K)

Make your own opinions you fucking sheep

Ok. She's fucking nuts. Sounds like she was on crack or something.

Yeah, don't do that. The majority of us respect and care for the elderly and have gone out of our way to help and care for elders who weren't even our own. That woman sounds like a genuine nutjob who should have been locked up anyway.

Attached: Capture.jpg (879x522, 91K)

5 dudes helped her beat up the old man btw

Shutup nigger, the dotr is coming

Why do these dudes also look nice? That's really weird to me, is looking nice/mean and being nice/mean correlated?

A lot of black dudes don't look like this, look meaner.

it was not economically feasible, it would have taken too many resources, a more feasible method would be to just off them all or usher them into mexico and to never return again, but that has it own issues.

>Killing what were then regarded as third class citizens
>own issues
What?

Fuck off of this board, shitskinned ape.

They don't look at all nice to me. You're just a naive liberal faggot.

i meant sending them all to mexico would have been problematic killing them off would have been the easier way to go and i think the most effective way, another way would have to put them in their own colony, maybe a tiny tiny negro state of their own and they aren't allowed in the US, and if they trespassed they would be shot on sight, then again that has its own issues. so if i had a time machine i'd vote for the final solution for negroes.

Naive means that I would trust them with my grandma or at all. Liberal is just an insult.

you know why they made headlines? because for whatever reason these negroes did good for once, and that shit is rare.

Then they're all crazy and fucked up. It's still not a common thing we do. I wish people wouldn't generalize and exaggerate like this.

lol They're normal looking black men to me?

I think they look "nicer" to you because you know they're doing a good thing? Or maybe since they know they're being recognized for their good deeds, they feel they can be less guarded.

More like it made headlines because it's unusual for any young American of any color to give a rat's ass about some old person. Just don't do that.

Sheboons can be vicious.

Attached: I do not know the context of this clip...But it looks like the intro for a very interesting movie - (480x480, 467K)

You left out the part where the media blamed whitey and Trump for the attack at first before the identity of the suspect was released. All that was known at first was that he was attacked with a brick and told to go back to Mexico.

The old spic was pushing up on her daughter trying to molest her. Good on the mom for beating that pedo fuck

Hello Jow Forums, he most likely had it coming cause beaners tend to be mouthy around blacks or whites. I'm very glad black people did something right for once.

twitter.com/thenoahring/status/1031982356004052994?lang=en this one has sound

found the fucking nigger, you don't get to talk boy you shut your face

No one is attracted to sheboons

You know people can have empathy and be against the systemic genocide of over a million people right?

No article of virgen white school girl getting raped by blacks? Post these articles on Jow Forums buddy, there you might get a better racist circle jerk.

>Not liking pedos means you're a nigger
Fuck off spic, keep your degeneracy in Mexico. Its no secret that Mexico has child prostitutes working in known brothels

nice try but aint no beaner either, just a regular ol american who is tired of your stupid nigger antics, boy do i wish youd all just disappear off the face of this planet like that.

they were literally slaves, second class human, probably not even as women were second class they are shit class, obviously peoples empathy got the better of them so instead of deporting them or killing them off they let niggers live in the US, look where that got them huh?

Thread theme song
dailymotion.com/video/x3v0ja0

>sound
EEEK EEEK jesus they sound like actual monkies

Most abuelitos carry a cuerno de chivo. How did this guy not be able to handle an obese black woman?

Even blacks hate spics/beaners.