MMA[nlet] kills powershitter

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/638960/CCTV-powerlifter-killed-MMA-fighter-world-champion-brutal-street-brawl-Russia-video/amp
Remember putting heavy things up and down doesn’t mean you can fight

Attached: B7CF88BF-AB88-4B5E-A9AA-7BAF3F3F643A.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blacksportsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Russell-Wilson-Stiff-Arm-Champ-Bailey.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2 years ago
All MMAnlets have starved to death due to sheer lack of interest in their sport, powershitters are safe now

Oh and don’t forget about this fatty btfoing a super champion powerliftard

Attached: 8B0B8B14-59FC-43B4-B167-9693AB3F359A.jpg (480x360, 17K)

You know you can do both right? Football players do it all the time

Do you think its because one was fat and the other a powerlifter that is responsible for the results here?

Are you saying that getting fat would be of more use than getting stronger?

>UFC gets on espn
>lack of interest
fuck off goof

Attached: 1560385528852.jpg (640x441, 43K)

The amount of coping in this thread, wowza.

>tfw 6’2” powerlifter who trains bjj and Muay Thai for the last 3 years so he doesn’t need to brag about others achievements on an anime fitness board

Aren't powerlifters supposed to be the manlets?

Attached: jonjones_stpierre_twitter.jpg (813x616, 78K)

Idk about bodybuilding but mma is a manlet sport

>not doing both

Would you say Muay thai alone is a good martial art to learn? I'm torn between it and bjj

Unless there's a huge skill disparity (like in the OP) strength and size beats fighting belts every day. There's a reason bouncers are big guys on steroids, and not 5'6 keyboard warriors with BJJ black belts. Pudzian dominating that Gracie clown is an example.

no martial art alone will make you completely competent in self-defense, but wrestling is the best if you have to pick one.

Can’t wrestle for self defense because tyrones friends will attack you when you’re down

would boxing and muay thai be a good combo?
Although I'll look up wrestling right now as well.

tyrone and his friends only understand the language of barrel of a gun

yes, but if you have to pick one martial art pick a grappling sport like wrestling or bjj.

you can't do anything for self defense against multiple people besides run or have a weapon

what do you feel about krav maga?

mhm, totally man

>inb4 people who have never trained to fight start arguing about how they could totally beat up people who have because of how much they bench

Attached: 1559952355562.jpg (633x640, 55K)

i mean it always depends on the teacher, but i think most krav ma ga schools teach pretty low percentage moves, stuff like eye gouging/wristlocks that are very hard to pull off in a real situation, while kickboxing and grappling are much more likely to actually work in real life. live sparring is the great equalizer

Just because you've only seen Mcgregor and Crymier, doesn't mean MMA is exclusive to manlets.

What if they are manlets?

I'm a 98th percentile guy and I'd never pretend I could hold my own against someone 2/3rds my size with a good deal of fighting experience/training.

OK, I wanna move heavy things and be able to fight tho

Attached: 035brocklesnar.1327969808.0.jpg (1200x800, 133K)

Imagine lifting, but never taking fighting lessons
What's the point of getting strong without an application for it?

Attached: 1512896479759.jpg (1200x900, 386K)

blacksportsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Russell-Wilson-Stiff-Arm-Champ-Bailey.jpg

Halo effect in work and social situations

exactly

imagine being an extremely coordinated, agile guy, and seriously thinking you'd beat people in Tennis who have spent years practicing tennis

same thing applies to fighting.....even if your opponent is a skinny fat manlet, but has serious experience with martial arts, they are going to win very easily

the solution is to not get in street fights unless you absolutely have to, and do so with the goal of running away as quickly as possible

There's more to it than just that practical reality. The legal system in the US and the West is pretty fucked, if a brawl goes awry and you hurt somebody you're getting serious time and your life may be fucked. I no longer care about getting "fight ready" for normal life interactions, you need to avoid physical violence in all but personally threatening situations or else risk getting butt fucked by the law.

Attached: 5477273888_fa2c6f01f0.jpg (489x294, 56K)

true

frankly I don't think the legal system is fucked in this regard, unless it is punishing something that was explicitly self defense.

if someone calls you a faggot, or challenges you to a fight, you need to walk away. it's not necessarily fair, but the alternative is behaving like crazed niggers and rewarding violent confrontations.

What would be the best way to go about this though? Besides juicing like Brock

Is that butterbean? man that guy is a freak of nature.

Some people just exude a dangerous aura and he definitely seems to be one of them. Fighting is just in some people's blood.

Mariusz Pudzianowski shitted on him tho

It's still important to know how to fight if you back off and someone keeps pursuing you. Particularly if you don't happen to have a weapon on you.
You just have to make sure bystanders see you backing off and you should be good to use serious force.

Mariusz knows how to fight. Of course if you have fighting training under your belt, being stronger helps. Otherwise it's close to useless.

Kill yourself and the voices will go away, user.

impossible to train that much without getting on gear.

Its only useful in the RARE situation that you're fight 1 on 1 with no weapons.

Cope

Lifting: you have to train atleast 3 times a week, but probably 4 to actually make progress
Bjj: same
Probably the same with MT, that leaves you training 12 times a week, ie twice a day six days a week. If you train hard, which you need to do to see progress you'll run you system into the ground after two weeks max.

Or
You could just try not being a lil bitch with such low standards kek

Attached: 262C0311-0649-4A37-8382-6F08B9C727E0.png (367x586, 533K)

This is true. I’ve done bjj for four years and I would feel pretty comfortable taking on an untrained person who has 40 pounds on me. It would be a tough as fuck fight but I’d probably win. 70+ pounds tho and they would have to be really fucking bad for me to stand a chance

If you train BJJ you NEED wrestling.

Bodybuilding without training in athletics is literally peacocking and posturing.

ppw numbers aren't growing dude

Nah, we got some tall dudes in our gym. All of em pretty good at fighting too.

But he was a pretty terrible fighter. Only won because he just overpowered alot of small heavyweights and UFC gave him a title shot after he fought 1 scrub.

Fun to watch tho, he's still a beast.

So you train 2x a day six days a week hard?

Glorifying violence is subhuman.

This thread reeks of low IQ.

Attached: 1559367021735.png (379x430, 41K)