>cutie 3.14 holy shit
>she notices my hat
>apparently we go to the same college, same year and everything
>we begin talking whenever I enter and leave
>her Facebook becomes suggested
>I stalk it
>we have a lot in common
>should I make a move?
>CAN I make a move? Is this a forbidden fruit? What do?

Attached: B8255A9E-990F-4632-869D-7A6726C69F54.jpg (750x1334, 179K)

Don’t hit her up on fb. Ask her out next time

Work is most likely where most gym receptionists meet most of their fucks. But what I wanna know is why her Facebook became recommended, this has happened to me too often. Does it mean they stalked my account first?

could just be google being a sneaky panopticon fuck
sometimes i get adds for things ive literally just thought about, dont know how
probably uses location based shit to see you were both there or are there often, then sells it to facebook, or facebook does this directly and you "agreed" to it when you signed up

They use the gps in your phone to see what other accounts have been consistently in close proximity to yours

G here
Your phone unironically records your voice and sells your data to ad companies
Keep talking about a product and eventually you will get ads for that product without ever having to search for it

i understand that but sometimes i just think something, no verbalization, and they know

I’m going to test this because the same shit has happened to me. I simply mention a product and only get adds about it. I just enrolled in an ems course and have talked about it a lot and now I keep getting adds on Pandora about ems. Gonna start talking about Tampax or some other shit that I normally wouldn’t talk about and see why happens

We’re living in a simulation man

You probably unconsciously murmured something
I'm sure the botnet hasn't reached thoughts yet

Well, you already said tampax, user
>Jow Forums isnt a big honeypot for data

OP here
>y’all are right!
> I’ll ask her out next time I see her as well as destroy all electronics!
>will update

Lol babe
Have fun man
Smash her puss

Jews

I have never seen someone monumentally fuck up green texting this bad.

Just an example. I’ll think of something else

Do it irl, you need a context, here's an exemple:
"hey user how are you today? "
"Little bit tired I was at (insert bar name) last night it was dope"
"ho never heard of that place sound nice"
"why don't you come next time? Gimie your number I'll call you" then text her 2 weeks later

google suggestions like search suggestions can take into account your previous browsing history, which tends to follow your train of thought.
>be looking at websites with cats
>think of looking up cat litter
>type in "ca"
>google suggests "cat litter"
>google is now psychic

OP here
I’m planning on simply asking about her schedule. If she’s free at some point I’ll ask her out for coffee.

just make a move, if it doesn't work out don't make it awkward afterwards either.

Never gonna make it. Beta as fuck attitude

actually think this is true, it's happened too often recently

>talking to people
>mention a topic i don't know anything about
>pull up google
>topic immediately suggested

ITT: government conspiracies while OP is trying to speak over people and get some advice

>I’m planning on simply asking about her schedule

Skip this step and just ask her for coffee you fag

As someone who's been where you are now, and has thought like you in the past, it's better just to ask her for coffee. Trust me. Don't run up and spit it out of your mouth though, give a bit of lead, not too much though.

Look up "synchronicity". The data megacorps are utilizing it, well I really should say their AIs they have integrated into the internet's structure are utilizing synchronicity, hell, I'm not even sure if they taught them how to do it or if the AIs learned themselves. Think like, harmonizing with the metric of the universe.

In that case, what kind of lead up? More than a hi but less than asking about her day?

Nah, I’ve seen wayyyyyy worse

Attached: 7EB2CD83-66FA-4E4C-B9E1-5802F560BB57.jpg (750x938, 209K)