How do you ask a girl out? And what if she says no? And what if she's in ur class? Isn't it awkward?

How do you ask a girl out? And what if she says no? And what if she's in ur class? Isn't it awkward?

Attached: 18382034_1315192838570035_6979985561591218176_n.jpg (1080x1080, 262K)

>How do you ask a girl out?
Say "hey, wanna go bowling with me on Friday?"
>And what if she says no?
Then all went according to plan.
>And what if she's in ur class?
No idea.
>Isn't it awkward?
Probably. I wouldn't know.

>bump into her outside of class
Hey you're in my ___ class right? Professor ____? I'm user.

How do you like it so far?

Yeah me too

smalltalk etc

Let me get your number and we'll study sometime

(1) Establish basic connection through small talk
(2) Do an activity, *not a date* (e.g., coffee)
(3) Ask her out on a *date*
(4) Now you're dating
The friendzone is a myth. If you get past step (2) and don't push through to (3), that's your own fault. It should be clear after (3) that you're not just interested in being friends.

first message is: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
she replies: ?
Second message: wanna go out
she replies: yeah sure

see you later fags

Now I wish I were single. Dating is fun.

There's a "human size" chessboard at my uni. Is that a good idea for #2?

>The friendzone is a myth.
>literally claims the friendzone exists right after
Nice.

please for the love of god do not text like this

No go off campus you fag. Be spontaneous it doesn't matter what you do as long as you are actively constantly doing something.

i always prefer studying for number 2 because it gives you a reason to get her number and is practical. however i always do my actual studying the day before so I understand the material thoroughly that way stacy thinks im super smart

Man I've never seen such mentally unhealthy retardation, how do you walk around knowing that you're a walking retard who threatens the sanity of logical non retards with backwards logic.

i got a date and you didn't soooo gonna have to ask you to stop typing swe*tie

Attached: 1478598022083.png (785x757, 123K)

my n count is higher user

That would be somewhere in between (1) and (2).

How fucking embarrassing you fucking man child loser lmfao

>studying for your date
Your parents would be so proud.

ITT Shiteaters who think their flat earth feminist logic would work here.

But that's an actual date.

no bozo. studying is not a date. studying is a casual activity that gives a cute girl an opportunity to see you outside of the classroom. perfect for demonstrating value. after studying, you ask her on a date (drinks)

This is all too complicated and requires too much social awareness. I'm just gonna stick to working and hope I don't get too lonely.

Studying is (2), not (3)
But I agree that after (2) the girl should be thinking, "Was that a date?" And studying doesn't really get you there.

I do this a lot. I'm liked by my friends but didn't ask a single girl out (except for one time when it was easy to brush off)

you seem upset and mad

Attached: 28754246_154080512077461_8527848782446985216_n.jpg (480x480, 36K)

Isn't #2 about getting the girl to experience positive emotions and her associating those positive emotions with you?

works for me just fine. i do the same thing every time. i study with her for about an hour. studying is an inherently social activity. for every 10 minutes we talk about school work we spend 2 or 3 getting to know each other.

after studying i walk through the building i know has a piano and i spot it and ask if she plays. when she says no i tell her i'll teach her and have her play an easy part while i play the rest.

then i ask her out once we've got to her car

100% success rate

The only difference between a date and a hang out session is the physical intimacy.

yes. #2 is all about showing your skillset. which is why studying is so valuable. you prepare the day before and she thinks your a genius. set it up in a way that show cases your talents.

Nah, it's all about expectations. There doesn't have to be anything physical about it.

Number 2 is about building rapport and getting her to see you as a high value male. that's literally it.

>see you as a high value male
We can overanalyze (2) all night, but I think it's clear enough.
I don't think OP's looking for your thesis.

I actually find it interesting to disseminate. I never even thought of a step before asking girl out. Seems to be the most important one. Like a soft manipulation or hypnosis.

Step 1. Talk to her beforehand. Do NOT just walk up to her and ask her if she wants to go somewhere with you. You are a stranger danger, she is going to say no.
Step 2. Think of something she mentioned liking.
Step 3. Go for it!
"Hey, I heard (that thing you like) is coming out soon. Were you going to go check it out? (If she says yes) Oh good, I was going to go too..did you want to meet up there?"
>what if she says no?
"Oh no no, that's ok! No worries" then either move on right away to someone else, or be patient-but understand that her turning you down probably means she has absolutely no interest in you outside of friendship whatsoever. She could already have a bf, already have a crush, have a gf, or just not want to date anyone at all. Whatever the case, you might be outta luck and will better off pursuing someone else.
>what if she's in ur class? Isn't it awkward?
It's only awkward if you sit next to each other. If you're going to make a move on someone in your same class, be sure you're seated some distance away from each other for that reason.

Attached: 1491022807351.jpg (864x864, 227K)

There are stages in every relationship, so it's easy to consider them as steps when trying to build a new one.
It is interesting, but inevitably the thread will fill itself with every user's stupid, repetitive, uninspired take.

don't do this. this makes you sound weak and ineffective

(1) Establish basic connection through small talk (how do you like ___ class)
(2) Do an activity, *not a date* (e.g., studying)
(3) Ask her out on a *date*

Uh. This might work with a complete normie type of girl sure. But the more geeky kinds will always be way more happy to hear you bringing up something in relation to whatever thing they like. Like maybe a concert, convention, movie, game release day if it's a multiplayer-stuff like that.

all girls are normies brainlet. girls will bring up things they want to talk about. they dont need an autist to speculate and start sperging about mmos

My god that maxilla is a disgrace

WHY CAN'T I GET PAST THE BARRIER OF JUST FUCKING ASKING

Like, it's so fucking easy to casually talk to a girl given proper circumstance. I know her through work and she's caught my eye, I see her online a lot, She comes into my work every so often, it's not hard to find a good circumstance, and usually they get along okay with me.

But How The FUCK Do people just up and elevate it to "Hey, we should hang out sometime"? It's so fucking easy to ask, and a few years ago it wasn't even a problem since I had no stakes and was willing to take risks. Now though? I get knots in my stomach if I even think about it, and the opportunity slips away. You fuckers that do it for fun are miracle workers.

I'm just basing it off what I know I and my own friends respond to. If a guy just comes out of nowhere trying to make small talk about nothing in particular and then asks me if I'd like to go on a date, it doesnt matter what he looks like or what he has-I just don't know him well enough at all and I'm going to say no. If there's no shared hobbies, there's no reason to waste time with him. I can take care of myself as can most women these days with careers/goals.
The "do you want to study" together might work? but honestly is pretty outdated. I usually just swap notes via texts with classmates. So the only way to lure out would be via whatever hobby related thing is coming up.

It really depends on the type of girl ones going after. If it's a complete normie that you can tell probably enjoys going to Applebees and watching Reality TV at home then sure, stick to asking if she wants to study and then hit her with the "wanna date??"

Attached: 1492966482465.png (1113x800, 732K)

did you miss the whole part about approaching on campus, discussing the class they have in common and setting up a study time

roastie don't give men advice on how to pick up roasties okay. i promise my system would work on you if i felt like going hogging.

Did you miss the part where studying is out dated though? Every class I see students whip their phones out and take pictures of notes. The closest I've seen anyone study is discussing problems over discord. but if it works do it. but if someone asked me if I wanted to study I'd say no and I can promise you my friends would laugh to me about being asked to study as well. But again if it works for you and you're confident in it, then do it. I won't stop you

studying is outdated? maybe at the brainlet community college you attend. every single library at major universities are full of people studying

>You are a stranger danger, she is going to say no.
Only if you are an uggo

Attached: 1535909319672.png (836x973, 1.28M)

Fembot here, this guy looks like a serial killer narc.

"hey femanon, i'm doing XYZ on [day]. wanna come?"
if she says no who fucking cares
if she's in your class who fucking cares
if it's awkward stop fucking making it awkward

i sit directly next to a girl who asked me out in my communications class and there's absolutely nothing awkward about it. it's only weird if you make it weird

Attached: 1551332486313.jpg (640x1006, 146K)

ahhh she's so pretty!

1. fembots don't exist
2. if you were a female and you saw this guy approaching you would be instantly wet and give him your vagina in no time

I just tell women that I don't give a shit about conversation unless they want to discuss videogames or how the economy is fucked and I want to die
Unironically has gotten me three dates

>guy who spends all day rolling around with guys and looks like a generic sociopath from all those corporate suit movies from 1990s
>not an uggo in current year
lmao

he's wearing a robe you dipshits, his hair's just fucked up

his hair being temporarily fucked up is irrelevant because he is a genetic god

chad doesn't give a fuck if she says no or "it's awkward", quit being a bitch

>wearing a robe
He's wearing a Gracie BJJ gi. That's a BJJ training hall, look at the floor. He's a faggot who rolls around with men all day.
He looks like he'd be a stock photo for sociopaths.

The majority of women on this planet would have to disagree

Attached: 1533834933232.gif (500x493, 631K)

>practicing bjj = gay
no you

I practice BJJ and it's gay as fuck mate. Burly, sweaty men grappling each other and pulling each other's arms through their legs, side mounting. The rear-naked chokehold is literally called a rear-naked chokehold. Every single one of those words is gay.

The majority of women on this planet are women over the age of 35 in desperate need of affection since their easymode attraction ended 5 years ago. The majority of women on this planet grew up being taught that being in an abusive relationship is normal.

you wait for the green light and then you go for it

Hey qt3.14 let's go out friday night to xy or z
>And what if she says no?
You never talk with her again and date other girls. I had girls pursue me after they saw the 0 fucks I gave after they said no
>And what if she's in ur class?
You're doing to yourself just find a girl in other class. Yes it's akward if she says no

You fuckers have it all wrong. The best pick-up line is to say you're not interested in dating. If she tries to change your mind you're in and she thinks she was the special one who swayed you, if she doesn't care then she wasn't interested, if she says something snarky you know you dodged a red flag who would have never respected your decisions.

You don't ask a girl out if she's in class. You invite her to social stuff with other classmates, and hope that by the end of that day, it's you two.

The majority of girls between 18-35 on this planet would suck his dick if he allowed them to do so.

I have a theory 60% of female attraction to males has to do with the fitness of his glutes.

Attached: 1551296130899.jpg (428x546, 26K)

another 40% is cashmoney

Attached: 1d6.jpg (625x939, 77K)

Im talkin bout baseline attraction, glutes wont keepem coming, but it draws them in for you to begin playing the social hierarchy game

You keep telling yourself that psycho

it's gay if you're gay and find sexual connotations in these actions that have no sexual intentions
>I practice BJJ
no you don't

Why would you think that i'm a psycho?

>grew up being taught that being in an abusive relationship is normal.
Don't even know why would you mention this.
But it is wrong anyway. Women stay in those relationships, because the guy is either rich or hot.

Lmao, I bet you think football is manly and perfectly straight despite it being a bunch of buff sweaty guys piling on each other for a ball.

It happens to me too, user. And the girl usually dates someone else after this

kill your stupid normie ass.

You don't, problem solved.

I like the way you validate my inaction, friend.

Small talk, if she is receptive then ask if she'd like to get a coffee after school.