Why not settle?

Why not just settle for an average 5/10 gf, brobots?

Attached: 1551076677607.jpg (696x1040, 124K)

ls that a tranny?

Jow Forums is so full of gays they are seeing trannies in their sleep.

That's average in 2019.

I would problem is I'm not good with social situations and besides I don't have confidence even if other people do like me :(

Nice selfie retard, but that's against board policy.

Why not settle for millennial?

Attached: sm33.png (471x658, 410K)

Women could be so much more attractive if they tried so much less (excluding being fat)

Attached: C6C742C4-9A58-45E3-BA82-562E6087F667.png (822x802, 680K)

what fucking language even is this

If they just tried eating less.

God she is one ugly piece of shit waste of time and space, loitering around Sears for hours on end so she can post ugly selfies and pretend she is actually trolling anybody. 12 likes were probably from her dupe accounts.

are you retarded?

Sometimes I feel like putting in extra effort so I put on makeup and fake lashes for work

>Sometimes I feel like putting in extra effort so I put on makeup and fake lashes for work
You sound like a fag.

You have less options and are from inferior stock.

This girl is above average in the US. You're basically an auto 6-7+ easy if you're female and not fat. I hate this get an average girl meme.

why are you posting meyla

Who? I just posted a cute girl I had saved in my folder.

That's not a 5/10 and knowing this board it's most likely a tranny anyways.

My ex-gf was like that, except she had tattoos all over her thighs and like three piercings per ear. So to some people she'd look worse, to others better, I liked her because she was someone who liked me.
I don't see anything wrong with this girl. I'd date her. But keep in mind that 5/10 girls automatically score 7/10 guys, minimum. Most guys here can't match that.

Because I'm a 1/10 you stupid faggot

No you aren't, user.

lol retard, you think it's that easy?