Get in minor conflict with good friend

>get in minor conflict with good friend
>instantly hate their guts, considering cutting them off completely and letting them wallow in abandonment
Why am I like this? Am I a sociopath? I've done it before and felt nothing

Attached: 1551286524626.jpg (1000x1000, 127K)

It's just the bpd aka exaggerated woman disorder.

yes, you are a sociopath incapable of feeling emotions

Attached: 1445523374852s.jpg (183x250, 5K)

My best friend will run through a wall for me, helps me when I need it and will have my back until we die
>One time I had probably a 1 gram bag of shitty shake
>Sell it to him for 30 dollars so I could buy 3g of good weed for myself
>one time he asks me to help him bring his dying uncle to the hospital early in the morning
>I say yes I promise, but next morning I ignore him because I'm tired
>One time he had a problem with a drug dealer, dealer try's to jump him once they meet
>I make an excuse don't go with him for backup, not because I'm afraid of death or fighting but because I CANNOT risk going to jail getting a criminal record, this will my future plans and money making
>One time I stole his bike and sold it for drugs and alcohol. He still doesn't know it was me
>Not guilty in the slightest
>The list goes on
I know I'm sick and I honestly wish I wasn't like this. I envy him and wish I could be a better man like he is, which means maybe I'm not a sociopath after all? I don't know anymore

I feel the same way but it's after fuckin years of dealing with their shit and it's not like I haven't told them in clear and plain English adnauseum. I mean I feel bad but it's the extent to which I've explained this shit that kills me.

read "I hate you don't leave me" by Jerold Jay Kreisman and Hal Straus
it'll all be clear than

but yeah you probably have BPD

I'm not bipolar you actual fucking nigger. I'm very consistant in my emotions, it just so happens my disposition towards people changes based on our relation.

People are fucking clueless. I've given up on trying to explain things to people, because they will have forgotten it all in the morning anyways

Sounds coward as fuck

Sound high Estrogen as fuck

Maybe you are subconsciously preparing yourself in case they decide to leave you who knows

>am I a sociopath

no you're just super insecure

I do this just because it feels like no relationship can exist once there is a conflict, anything built is instantly shattered in that moment. I'll stop hanging out with them, request a new work partner, etc

Karma's coming, dubs

Attached: A597388C-887A-4D2C-AE6C-6A0AB34104DF.png (128x104, 19K)

>I CANNOT risk going to jail getting a criminal record, this will my future plans and money making
>>One time I stole his bike and sold it for drugs and alcohol.

U may be a borderliner. Noone gives a shit about bpd males. Enjoy

>he thinks BPD means Bipolar

Attached: 1544313990423.jpg (118x250, 3K)

lmao roastie cope

Sociopaths typically think they are smarter than the average person. No doubt he is the same even though his rationality clearly shows the opposite.

BPD isn't a mental illness. It's just a way to express "entitled attention seeking brat" with shorthand.

Fuck you Will.

I hope you burn to death in your shitty broke down buick.

Sounds like you want to be a psychopath/sociopath because it's edgy, and you're mad that people are telling you you're actually bipolar, which is a bitch disorder.

dude, bpd is borderline personality disorder, not bipolar. Actually pretty different

I have BPD. This is something I would feel, exactly.