To the user who told me to try the tinfoil thing: fuck you

It certainly didn't help. At least I still had enough mental clarity to stop doing it mid-way into it. Of course my dad had to come by EXACTLY today and I needed to explain why there's a bunch of random tinfoil in the trash.

Of course I realize that it's just a stupid stereotype on how crazy people are, but you don't exactly make the best decisions when having a mental breakdown. I've felt like throwing up for the past hour. That made me feel like an absolute subhuman trash. At least now I know how I'm perceived by others: like a fucking retard. I suppose I need to thank you for revealing this about myself.

Attached: Contempt.png (600x600, 238K)

>At least now I know how I'm perceived by others: like a fucking retard
Be my insane retarded gf pls.

Why should anyone care and why do you need your own thread?

>girl so insane she actually tried putting on a tinfoil hat
>still amasses enough orbiters to warrant multiple threads
>women still genuinely believe their lives are tough

You're a gay man who thinks he's a girl, of course you are a retard.

context? aren't all the weeb OP pics faggots or trannies?

It's some manipulative roast that whines about being manipulated by people when they say hi to her, but she tries and influence others to think like her. She also keeps getting banned for ban evading. Attention seeking and is making other people feel bad on purpose because it makes her feel good.

>biggest concern in life is that they can't get laid despite it being easy as fuck in this day and age
>incels still think their lives are tough

Now that's what I call shit bait.

Look at the entitled little special snowflake getting mad.

>it's true and that makes me uncomfortable so it's bait
lol.

Anyone that uses the word incel is a reddit-tier faggot baiting for le epic screencaps
Prove me wrong niggers

Well, incels did come here from reddit.

Hello user, please don't listen to People who propose solutions to problems that aren't linearly connected to it.
I hope today you are doing fine and today your dad visit didn't cause you too much distress.
We talked about kittens

oh okay so OP is retarded, gotcha.

Please if you feel flustered or stressed from people here, try getting off Jow Forums for a bit.
I'm not saying this because I don't want you around (if I didn't I would simply ignore or filter your threads) but because I'm sorry people try ruining your life simply because you are struggling with it.
Please try to do something off if Jow Forums; play vidya, read a book, or watch something.
Please don't let people ruin you.
Kittenanon

This whole thread is cringe. Please stop posting on this site for orbits and go out and hook up with some chads or cholos, you humorless, hopelessly self deprecating, mentally ill attention whoring roastie.

Attached: DUDEsuka.jpg (550x550, 61K)

I'm not manipulative. I'm the one who gets manipulated. Even when I'm alone they get to me. What do you understand, you normgroid? You probably have nothing more than Reddit-tier "depression".
>error: you are banned
Well fuck you too.

Attached: Exhaustion.png (600x600, 192K)

Kek, that might have been me. Why do you care what people think of you? You clearly don't belong here

I was just desperate. It's your fault anyways for manipulating me like that when you clearly knew that it was dumb advice. The worst part is that I don't even know what my dad thinks of me now. He'll tell my mom and they'll probably get me sent to an asylum now.

What's the point of this thread? What are you trying to achieve?

Also why do you ban evade constantly. Why come back here?

Why are mods even banning you? if they are banning you for ban evading, what did you get banned for in the first place? do you like animals?

They ban me because to the "happy" people, I'm just a problem to be eradicated. I do like animals! I have a Jack Russel. He really helps me deal with a lot. There's also a lot of wildlife where I live like deer, wolves, foxes and moose. Also partridges are really cute, they always knock on my window in summer!

Attached: Light.png (600x600, 220K)

Here's an old one taken a couple of winters ago that I had framed. They don't come as often now, but if I'm still alive come summer, I'll be sure to take a few photos just for you! They look really cute with their confused looks when they try to get inside my house through the glass door.

Attached: 20190301_132102.jpg (2560x1440, 980K)