There is no hope of finding a decent woman, is there

There is no hope of finding a decent woman, is there.

Attached: 20190301_043438.jpg (1080x1142, 251K)

You sound boring as fuck. No wonder women don't want you.

>implying addictive substances / activities are the basis for an interesting person

Attached: jnO79Qn.png (512x384, 271K)

The other way around. Basing your entire identity on you abstaining from all those things means you are boring as fuck.

>implying I ever stated my identity hinged on those attributes rather than them simply being characteristics and talking points aimed at gauging the woman's own character

Attached: 1324005602262.jpg (200x173, 8K)

yes op you are correct there is no hope in finding a decent women give up on women altogether, and then men so we dont have to deal with you either

It's the one and only thing you mentioned so yes you are basing your identity on it.

BASED Patrick 3000 IQ user

>implying mentioning only one thing means a person stakes their identity on that one thing rather than excluding all other things because they're simply not relevant to the discussion

Attached: 1428428451479.png (500x332, 245K)

What even is the context of that conversation then?
It sounds like you might have had an invitation to speak about one thing and then dropped a bunch of useless and embarrassing information in some shitty attempt to seem cool and disciplined (it isn't discipline but that's okay).
You obviously have too much pride. Don't worry about the women thing until you're older.

user, if you stay away from vices and eventually get caught up in one you will have much more issues with them than someone who partakes in these things regularly.

>implying she didn't ask me "do you drink??" to which I responded with a relevant answer but also additional information so she'd feel comfortable revealing more about herself

Attached: 20190301_054057.jpg (955x538, 285K)

Idiot, she could have been leading up to trying to go out for drinks sometime and you splurged out your autistic straight edge shit. You blew it. Even if she's not relationship material it could have served to unsperg your ass a little bit.

>implying being clean and sober for most of one's life is worse on one's health and stability than regularly drinking, smoking, doing drugs, or contracting STDs for the entirety of one's life

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-055448_BlackBrowser.jpg (804x802, 287K)

based

it sure reeks like fish in here

>implying I have any interest whatsoever in going drinking with a thot

Attached: 20190301_055833.jpg (848x794, 352K)

How the fuck is you being straight edge spastic supposed to make her feel comfortable confiding anything in you?

You have such a childish perspective I absolutely doubt you are over 18.

>everyone that isn't a mindless animal is underage
oh boy, the delusion

How old are you actually user? I'm serious I want to know if this is the writing of an autistic teenager or that of a narcissistic adult.

i'm not the one you responded to and just pointing out your delusions. there is absolutely nothing wrong with having morals and expecting others to at least somewhat follow them

You sound like an incel who has performed mental gymnastics to convince yourself that your lack of success with women is because they're not worthy of you.

Patrickanon BTFO all your arguments. Just accept your mental inferiority and move on.

Attached: 1540813402266.jpg (250x223, 7K)

>implying two people mutually sharing personal information over time doesn't breed a sense of familiarity and trust

>implying abstinence is more childish than mindless self indulgence

Attached: Screenshot_20190301-061732_BlackBrowser.jpg (692x596, 118K)