Women are worthless and should be rid of

KILL. ALL. WOMEN. They are worthless and inferior to men in every aspect. For every woman I can find a man superior to her. Be it games like chess, online games, writing, painting, cooking, programming, mathematics, athletics, producing music, making money, general intelligence and education. Foids are inferior to men in every aspect. They are worthless and their only value is their vagina they use for shitting out kids. Artificial wombs and sex dolls would eliminate the only reason women are kept alive. That is why they are so against the idea. Kill all women. They are worthless roaches, parasites upon the society built by men.

Attached: 1470898702843.png (649x703, 643K)

Jeez fuck off incelibate

I concur, OP

are you writing article on us again, but was not able to find any hatred for women on board, roast?

I believe you are lost. Reddit is the other way, you beta whiteknight.

>cripple yourself fighting for Israel
>wife escapes life of being your full time carer

Nah allow it

I miss the times when WHT were posted daily.
>escapes with most of his money and his kids
I can smell the arby's beef roast through the screen.

Attached: 1470898536113.jpg (898x449, 110K)

>imagine having to not be the receiver for once
i hate women and their sociopathic hedonism so much

Tranny psyops go on . Fuck off.

>joining the military
he deserved it desu

I agree. Unfortunately nowadays they are pampered to, so they think their actions are justified. It's disgusting.
I could rip your head off like an apple from a tree you onions faggot.

Attached: 1470903804721.jpg (626x533, 141K)

based varg

how isnt this original?

He summed up my thoughts nicely.

Attached: 1470899068200.png (1139x358, 444K)

Women are fucking disgusting. It's amazing someone can feel attracted to them.

Attached: 1470903222857.jpg (1000x3000, 940K)

Remember when we all used to laugh at pictures like this? Turns out that wasn't a joke after all...

Attached: 1470900988616.jpg (921x477, 128K)

Hopefully someday men will realize what's happening and reduce women rights once again.

Attached: 1470898666478.jpg (780x927, 73K)

So because some women do bad things all woman are worthless and should be killed, what if a man does bad things? Is that evidence that all men are worthless? You are literally the other side of the coin to feminazis who claim all men are pigs. Fucking brainlets and their cognitive biases.

Attached: 550.png (207x243, 6K)

if they're so worthless then why do you want to fuck them so badly?

I haven't used this one in a while

Attached: 1797653379.jpg (1079x687, 168K)

>implying their replacements aren't on the way

Because we're programmed biologically to want to have sex????? Are you really that dumb?

Because if evolution didn't make us that way, we'd have absolutely no use for you.

I remember the good times where there was a daily women hate thread
Now is only tranny faggots britfields and gay

Welcome to Overton's Window on an anonymous and barely moderated board

Attached: sjwism.png (792x691, 299K)

>3 kids from 5 dads
u wot mate

I don't want a family or kids and I don't have sex or spend money or try to look nice. It's not a dichotomy.

>Women are worthless without their vage
thanks for reminding me OP.

Attached: thumb up autistic pepe.png (720x644, 31K)

100% true and based. The one things we and brads/tyrones can agree on is that bitchez aint shieet as they say.
any good virtuous women are extremely rare. They are basically mythical creatures at this point.

I was looking for this greentext recently and found it by accident now.

Attached: 1470901845172.jpg (955x616, 125K)

that is EXACTLY why women are shit.
heartless: check
playing the victim: check
will drop you in an instant to go for chad: check
being impulsive like a child and then cry later: check
they can NEVER be trusted and there is absolutely nothing to love about them

You are absolutely right my friend.

Attached: 1470902774252.jpg (830x1079, 621K)

oh and i forgot another important one that is present in both pictures: they'll cry rape and false accuse people and throw anyone under the bus so they can get out of a problem or just to fuck with them. always lying and manipulating and refusing to take any kind of responsibility. it's useless asking them questions or listening to them. they'll always lie and play the victim in their stories and just do whatever to make themselves seem good.

That's what my mother does too. They pretend to be strong womyn but only until shit goes down. Then they play the victim and make other people resolve shit for them.

Attached: 1470903032595.jpg (1131x652, 393K)

You know if you're trying to convince people being hostile isn't the way to go about it, no one wants to associate with someone whose entire ideology is just an obvious outlet for their anger

This isn't really on the woman though, this was the police *really* wanting to have a case. How is it ok to throw away evidence?

holy shit women are so cruel and evil.

That's a part of it too yes. But saying a man raped her because she dreamed about it, that's just stupid. It's equally on her too.

Attached: 1470903393936.png (1875x291, 31K)

Ehh, it's not on her. It's overwhelimngly the men's fault - they started prosecution based on just "i had a dream" and destroyed evidence. Women shouldn't be trusted, that's just common sense.
As for your pic,
>women get right to vote
Yeah, this is the root of the evil. People in general, not just women, should earn the right to vote.
>women get the pill
Alpha/beta isn't about pill. It's ingrained in humans, it was made invisible by religion, not by risk of pregnancy. But guess how many fathers nurtured a kid that's not biologically theirs before the pill was invented...
>women decide to enter universities
Nobody gives a fuck about non-STEM, they all end up flipping burgers, excreating for irrelevant newslets or teaching their nonsense to the next generation of unfortunate burgerflippers. Even now with the pussy and nigger passes in STEM, there are still great options outside of america where they don't give out pussy or nigger passes, and arguably provide better education. Try ETH, it was autism club when i went there for undergrad, even the roast was mostly autistic.
>women start working
Thank the jews for this, they shoved us this family model where both the husband and the wife work and their children are brainwashed by propaganda since early childhood.
The big positions are still exclusive to men, because women can't do it and virtue signaling at these levels is way too costly. I reckon you don't want to work in HR. You need networking to get through the pussy filter at HR, which is trivial if you have potential to be valuable.

>
I'm pretty sure you missed what he was saying bud

this post made this pic come to mind

Attached: 956becc8bbd44b1f916d0229c7816debd9a38aed07e1e1f2e25773c83d56338e[1].jpg (625x329, 58K)