Ah, fuck yes. My mom just left for work. I have the whole house to myself. Now I can masturbate. But wait...

Ah, fuck yes. My mom just left for work. I have the whole house to myself. Now I can masturbate. But wait, I already did it about 12 hours ago, so it won't feel nearly as good as it would if I waited 24 or 36 hours. Now my only thing to look forward to just dissolved under my feet. I have nothing. Why does this happen, guys?

Attached: 1551397270492.jpg (500x997, 342K)

What does your mom do for a living?

She works for some sort of government-employed assistance program. She goes around town and helps with logistics I suppose. I actually have very little clue what she does there. I think she's still getting trained or something.

Attached: Shake_5.gif (1006x800, 293K)

Wheres your dad user? You dont talk about him

If you have the self control, edge for hours.
Also buy amphetamines. Wish I had some stims to fap with rn ngl.

Y-you're right... I don't think about him either. My divorced immediately after I was born, and I lived with my father up until I graduated from high school. We never connected on a father to son level. It was more like he was a stepfather raising feral children than a real dad. He was always in an office job too. He made quite good money and bought me nice things, but I assume because of the emotional deprivation from him I grew up to dislike him very much. He also beat me sometimes in spergy outbreaks, which combined with his 300lb weight and intimidation tactics, turned me into a feminine mouse whenever I was around him. I've barely thought about him since I left. I've only talked to him twice via text message. He doesn't care, either, and I've all but forgotten he ever existed.

Attached: 1407393105139.jpg (407x500, 31K)

I would edge for longer than I usually do (around 5 minutes) but I am way too lazy to lotion up my dick so it always ends up irritated after only 5.

I see.
Is your mom a milf?

Maybe to some. She told me that one of her students was borderline stalking her asking to come over. He had her number for some fucking reason, I have no idea. But it was a scary thought. His texts gave me Ricardo Lopez tier vibes. But she's not my type. She's too short and wrinkly.

Is that why she quit teaching and switched to a different job?

>She's too short and wrinkly.
What if she teased you. Would you vomit or go for it

I would actually vomit. I am not attracted to her in the slightest. Both sides of my family have pretty ugly people. There was one girl really far down the hispanic balloon train that I thought was attractive when I was younger. I tried to kiss her feet when we were relaxing in the living room one time.

C-can i smash?

She's very masculine and self sustaining. She probably wouldn't like you, but at the same time, she'd probably cave in eventually, Keep in mind though that she is a horrible person to listen to, she has boomer ideologies all over the place and she's too stuck in her old ways to change in the slightest.

That sucks. I wanted her to help me peel my foreskin :(

I walked in on her sucking off her boyfriend once when I was 7. That shows, she's not completely turned off to the idea.

Deepfag fuck off to Reddit with your blog post

Am I not allowed to be deep? Can I only speak in surface level, on top of 300,000 filters?

Attached: ctCelcq.jpg (1920x1080, 76K)

Wow, ur mom sounds like a hoe. No offense

She hasn't dated anyone in over 10 years. She did cycle between church goers and random white lower class men in their 40's for a bit when I was very young, though.

She could use some action. I wonder if she likes an 18 year old mexican

I suggest that you don't use Lain's likeness for such retarded threads.

Attached: 02.gif (305x354, 21K)

you don't seem to understand. it's too late. i'm already watching. everywhere. this was all a ploy. you can continue on with your life, but i'll be watching.

Attached: 45415553.gif (800x800, 50K)

Maybe because you've failed to incorporate anything meaningful into your life other than cheap orgasms?

I know who you are. I know what you're watching. I know what you think. It won't work.

Attached: loveLain.gif (418x669, 65K)

Which operating system do you use?

But what do you mean by "cheap orgasms"? That's the only orgasm there is. The only replacement would be a mate. And I don't care for everything else that encompasses having a mate. Nay, I would get tired of them after a while, like fapping to the same image over and over again. At least on my computer machine I have the power to cycle between many different pictures.

Attached: 1550986079804.jpg (792x675, 66K)

Damare. You have no power. I can simply stop thinking about you. In order to be a god, you have to have believers. You merely have a cute personality and fat butt. You really think your spinal cord is more powerful than mine?

Attached: QTg1Lux.jpg (1506x994, 74K)