What is your best manga Jow Forums?

what is your best manga Jow Forums?

Attached: FB_IMG_15500971661119779.jpg (474x671, 181K)

Definitely not this. Good god, the art is shit. And you expect me to care about these literally who sameface background characters?

Berserk,Vinland saga,kingdom

and vagabond

Ganna be a fag and say JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Attached: Anasui.png (670x1024, 1.5M)

That is what Eren looks like now? Good god.

>tfw daddy Erwin is dead

ive only ever read the made in abyss one, but i liked it.

Shingetsutan Tsukihime
ib: instant bullet

keep reading the manga, shit has gotten dark and things are ramping up for the ending

Attached: 1LV78p3.png (500x363, 120K)

The fuck happened to him? I am going to guess more than half the original cast is dead.

he lost his shit

he killed women and children, ran off with the ape titan, and now hes trying to overthrow the government with a bunch of other people

I've been enjoying the plot up until now. The art is also quite decent and better than most manga out there. Stop whining like a faggot.

good taste. i would probably say slam drunk personally. read it when i was young and made me want to play basketball

Attached: 017.jpg (1200x936, 165K)

Azumanga Daioh and Yotsuba, I wouldn't put either above the other. I genuinely think it's actually impossible to read Yotsuba and not smile, even from the darkest pit of despair.

Okay, you got me, I'm going to go read it now. Does he have some hidden benevolent agenda or did he legitimately snap? He's going to die at the end, isn't he?

>mfw check if Levi is alive
>mfw he's an Ackerman

The one and only Dorohedoro

Attached: cP4xBLy.gif (1600x591, 287K)

Been pretty happy with Beastars and finally getting around to finishing Goodnight PunPun. I'd say those are my favorites at the moment.

Attached: PunPun.png (525x294, 128K)

I concur. I'm about half way through Jojolion right now

Attached: AEB240DA-288F-4D48-A97E-3775A3DD70A1.png (280x643, 345K)

there was a time skip in when he may or may not have gotten brainwashed by the ape titan after the basement reveal

Blame!, Liar Game wew the only manga I really liked above all. If you liked punpun theres a prettier manga that's called something like dimensional butterfly with a complex plot and characters worth reading, too