"Bullying is fucked up man"

>"Bullying is fucked up man"

Attached: 1560800747833.jpg (720x720, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024947801843
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is the purpose of this thread?

Is there a reason she(male) looks higher t than the father?

feel bad not only for the kid but also for the parents in the future when they inevitably get their shit together. they won't even have a nice photograph of them and their son in arguably the most memorable/developmental stage of their family because instead of taking a picture like normal people they had to pull some new-age retarded fake emotion :0 grimace

Inb4 a gaggle of incels berates this family of people who are happy and comfortable with who they are

>Straight blonde hair, blue eyes
kid isn't his lmao

> happy and comfortable with who they are
They shouldn't be.

Both are trannies
Why do people always act like being content is admirable. never improve

>taking a picture together means they're happy and comfortable

I can see the dad's depression in his eyes. The mom is clearly a psychopath and abuses him, but decades of feminism has perverted his senses to believe he deserves it. The kid isn't his

It's well known guy in the pic is the stepdad. It was some caption of real men step up or some shit. You aren't breaking any news

Y'all ain't never been around White toddlers, have you ? Hair normally starts out the color of straw, and light eyes. Both can darken with age depending on ancestry.

>p.s. see the eye color of Mr Olympia Phil Heath, btw.....

Attached: gyhst.jpg (390x191, 11K)

bullying made these people what they were. accepting them socially would have given them the chance to develop self efficacy and social intelligence

>not capable of being happy for the happiness of others
Big red flag of neuroticism.
Its presumptuous of you to say these people aren't trying to improve. Just because their goals might not be aligned with yours doesn't mean they are failures.

Go outside man

>happy and comfortable with who they are

they're not.

Bullying is wrong because it promotes retarded collectivism cringe. If anything every kid should start their day 1v1'ing each other. Only Arabs and Amerimutts group up and hit someone while they're down.

Attached: polcoping.jpg (600x616, 277K)

why do they always make that face?

Bullying enforces healthy social norms. Weird faggots need to be knocked into the dirt a few times in order to learn how things are

The few fights i had in primary and high school were always 1v1.
t. Ausfag

>These are the type of people who say your ideas are extreme but their extreme ideas are totally fine.
>These are the type of people who say God doesn’t exist.
>These are the type of people who want you to be replaced.
>These are the type of people who want to turn your child into a tranny.
>These are the type of people who say Incels are bad but thots are good.
>These are the type of people who think they’re smarter than anyone else.

Attached: 1556650299059m.jpg (1024x691, 90K)

This. I was an edgy goth faggot until dudes at school called me out on it

What's the original reason for the onions face? To appear like they are enthusiastic and lively?

This is only the case because you consider the social norms "healthy". You're just lucky you like the social norms that bullying enforces. It's better to just have the parents teach the kids instead of relying on retarded fucking kids doing the right thing. +Also if you can't 1v1 someone you should shut up like the faggot you are.

Based.

Yeah, they have awkward smiles, dead eyes, and face fat so the only good alternative is to open their mouth like that.

>t. Ex s0iboy who used to do shit like this back in the early 2010s.

Attached: 211db1506afa009c236cd3549333b781fb.jpg (736x460, 46K)

what kind of nonsense is this? letitng someone know they're being stupid (running like naruto etc) is good, but relentlessly targeting people serves only to completely retard their social abilities even if they were bright and normal before.

Literally low test

>Expert judges viewing the photographs found smaller smiles among high than low testosterone men, with less zygomatic major (raising the corners of the mouth) and orbicularis oculi (raising the cheeks and crinkling around the corners of the eyes) muscle activity

link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1024947801843

Pretty accurate. I was more goth though.

The dad is silently screaming

Tfw warm wide smile

Attached: 1531767021554.jpg (200x177, 8K)

No, the onions face isn't smiling, it's some sort of fucked up snowball effect of an open mouth smile gone haywire. I can undertsnad higher test men having smaller smiles because they are less likely to be made happy by things going on around them (more focus on being dominant and viewing things as "lesser" than them), but the onions face is some kind of smile "mask", they aren't smiling, they are basically dead inside but doing the new version of the spock signal or peace signs but it's supposed to signal "i am astonished and amazed and happy" but like the OP photo clearly shows there's nothing there. The baby is actually naturally smiling because the instinct is at this point softcoded into our genetics

This. The dad looks dead inside. You can always tell when someone doesn't smile with their eyes. Too bad it's a cute kid.

There are objectively good ways to behave. You might not be able to comprehend this, but before America and Europe were converted into minority-ridden coast to coast shopping mall police states, people all generally acted the same within their geographic areas. This was healthy because it promoted a sense of belonging and purpose, and allowed for reproduction to occur within these communities at a steady rate.

Now everyone is out to be an individual and with bullying being discouraged you have a shit ton of aimless, purposeless young people who aren't happy, aren't reproducing, and don't know their place in the world.

Bullying was a small aspect of social health. The fact that it plus many other things are being done away with is a symptom of the bigger problems.

>Y'all ain't never been around White toddlers, have you

I have a white toddler, and while you're correct, he still has facial features he clearly gets from me, whereas that kid doesn't look like his cuck dad.

>Arabs and Americmutts
Yeah sure is a funny way of saying niggers
Post the Jow Forums version of that bird pic

theyre clearly not comfortable. thats the quintessential face of depression
>the virgin dead eyes, gaping mouth parents
>the chad natural smiling baby

Attached: d90.png (644x800, 15K)

>Yeah sure is a funny way of saying niggers
We're talking about humans not animals.
You didn't even respond to my points, you just went on some autism rant.
>There are objectively good ways to behave
You have to be 18 to post here.

Roasties out

Can confirm, every fight I had was 1v1
t. also an Ausfag