DUH!!!! CRINGE!!!! DUH, BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!!

DUH!!!! CRINGE!!!! DUH, BRINGE!!???!!1 CRINGE!!!!!
IS THAT ALL YOU SHITPOSTING FUCKS CAN SAY!!???
DUUUUH BASED BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE BASED BASED CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE BASED CRINGE
I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A FUCKING ASYLUM FULL OF DEMENTIA-RIDDEN OLD PEOPLE THAT CAN DO NOTHING BUT REPEAT THE SAME FUCKING WORDS ON LOOP LIKE A FUCKING BROKEN RECORD!!!!!
CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE CRINGE! CRINGE BASED BASED! ONIONS ONIONS SNOY! ONIONS EL-OH-EL ONIONS!! CRINGE!!!
BOOMER!! LE ZOOMER!!!! I AM BOOHMER!!!! NO ZOOM-ZOOM ZOOMIES!! ZOOMER GOING ZOOMIES MYYEEEAAA
I FUCKING HATE THE INTERNET SO GODDAMN MUCH
FUCK
YOU SHITPOSTING I HONEST TO GOD FUCKING HOPE YOUR MOTHER CHOKES ON YOUR OWN FECES IN HELL, YOU COCKSUCKERS
BUT OOOOOOOH I KNOW MY POST IS "CRINGE", ISN'T IT??
CRINGE CRINGE CRINGY CRINGE-BASED CRINGE BASED REDDIT CRINGE! BASED CRINGE ZOOM CRINGE ONIONS REDDIT BASED BASED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Also what is your max deadlift

Attached: 1539042758311.jpg (1920x1080, 524K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They do it just to bother you bro. You see, society is crumbling so everywhere you go, people stopped even pretending in peace and cohesion and all they do is try to mislead and psychologically harm each other as much as possible. The only way to win is to find out which team you're on, then find something that bothers the other team, and say it incessantly.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Attached: 4D10F1AF-D772-4DED-B606-B085E2543378.gif (320x240, 1.35M)

Cringe

decent kek

Attached: mel.jpg (4192x2620, 1.87M)

He's got a point

Zoomer

Hey they made it a meme like I asked!

Thank you /wsr/!

That's a yikes from me, dawg

Based

kek

Attached: 1545258327335.jpg (1629x1080, 518K)

Have sex

532 in a meet. 500 axle bar in the gym.

Still would....still would...

Attached: Ellen_Ripley_Alien_1978.jpg (382x564, 51K)

Legendary

ya im pretty sick of all the feminine passive aggressiveness too but its fucking everywhere

Attached: seethe.png (824x624, 29K)

epic ftw desu, one internet for you

>vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
Fucking KEK

Dude same. Ever since those early sweaty scenes man. Now she has aged into a fine big milky mommy with a fat ass.
>imagine the smell

Attached: yuwN2E1.jpg (600x600, 40K)

forgot based cringe, reddit s o y onions desu nigger faggot go back and retard

I rename you Trashy the Smart Dude

Attached: Cursed.png (400x497, 248K)

I honestly think this is the most based vocaroo ever

Attached: 330DB446-6D5F-4860-A040-6BFCC3B73A56.jpg (843x903, 115K)

I was at subway and this gang of blonde zoomed thots came in, and for some reason one started playing shitty r and b softcover normie rap and another one started dancing and then the one who was playing the music goes "that's just cringe." As an early model zoomer myself, I had to rethink my entire identity. I decided that i was okay with it. FUCK BOOMERS FUCK NIGGERS AND FUCK KIKES

Attached: 9e7.jpg (249x249, 16K)

based

based

Based

gonna listen to this again

cringe

oof
also where does "cuck" fit into this scheme

BASED CRINGE POSTER

Max Deadlift I managed was 275 x 3. I had to deload. Pretty close to max on my 1900 Cal diet.