ITT: We ask other races questions in a respectful manner

ITT: We ask other races questions in a respectful manner

black people: why do black people hate androids and tipping so much?

Asians: why are Asian girls so basic?

Latinos: why do you copy black people's speech and fashion so much? it's not a "growing up around black people" thing because plenty of Mexican-Americans in Arizona in Colorado spew the n word, wear Jordans, get black inspired haircuts, etc. And all around AAVE like saying "we was" and not using the word "are"

white people: Why are white dudebros so lame?

Attached: latinafeet21.jpg (1080x1432, 784K)

>Asians: why are Asian girls so basic?
Because they are all raised in the same manner, to get as much money as possible.

I respect that they actually care about education and shit, but a lot of them have a sorta stuck up, cookie cutter quality to them

black people: why must you all adopt the dindu behaviour and shitty language?
asians: why are your women worse than white women?
Latinos: Why do you always grease your hair, and speak in Spanish to each other to sound inclusive?

white people: why are the women some of the worst specimens on the planet, and why do chads always end up dying young?

US born Latinos don't really speak Spanish unless they're talking to fobs. And the greased hair thing is also a fob thing (however a lot of US born Latinos love shitty haircuts like the OP describes)

black people: is it true people are just stereotypical about how black people are?

Attached: Woosh.webm (480x576, 1.3M)

Latinos: Why do so many Chicanos worship El Chapo and other narco criminal scum but get mad when Latinos are stereotypes as criminals?

They do, and as an Asian girl, it is incredibly frustrating to try and be friends with them. I could list a bunch of interests and attributes that fit most of them easily.

Asian girl? r9k? Please be my girlfriend.

Attached: 1550836779595.png (243x498, 123K)

It's weird because I really have nothing against Asians and I get along with everyone, but I've never really been able to befriend any Asians (especially not women). I should say East Asian because I actually get along with South Asians really well unless they're devout Muslims

Asians: Why are you so racist against other ethnic Asians?

>why do black people hate androids and tipping so much
Cause andriods are shit, I use to have one before I transitioned to an iphone, they look better and are more fluid. As for tipping, I never tip unless it's a rare occasion. I don't support tipping culture and I want it to die out so I'm doing my part, I don't give a fuck if I look cheap. Tipping isn't required, make the companies they work for raise their salaries, I'm not made of money. "well don't go out or order food", how about you get another job.

>asking me to be your gf based on my ethnicity
Zoinks, scoob.

No, I completely understand where you are coming from, as an East Asian. They definitely give off a vibe. Even I can't really relate to them. Usually I only see East Asians hanging out with East Asians. They also have events that are basically only for Asians.

We're racist against everyone.

black people: Your IQ isn't as low as those racist say it is, is it?

Attached: Ice Cream Sandwich.webm (250x185, 451K)

Something I find weird about Asian girls is that although they're really smart, even the Western ones usually come across as total airheads and have shitty conversation skills. Or they're incredibly nicey-nicey and inoffensive to the point they literally put up with asshole behavior. It's so weird.

Y-you're right, sorry. It was just, that was all I had to go off of. Want to be friends instead?

Asian women: why do you never look where you're going when you're walking? Why are you always looking upwards, or at your phone, and why do you never apologize for bumping into people?

What android did you have? If you had some 50 dollar budget phone then it doesn't count.

I fucking love my Galaxy, it's all around better than the iPhones my mom and sister have

>though they're really smart

That's a Jow Forums weaboo myth, they value education which is good but they're not all geniuses. It's just that their culture places strong emphasis on not being a fuck up (unlike Latinos)

black people: What's with the gang attack/mobbing culture?

Attached: When You Start Winning.webm (362x640, 1.59M)

They're not really smart, they just study a lot. And I was admittedly also one of those inoffensive doormats, until I got sick of it and grew a backbone. I think it's a product of how we're raised and East Asian society is in general. We don't really seem to have an opinion on anything, and the opinionated westernised ones are always parroting white libfem rhetoric. Most of what they do revolves around being Asian, or furthering their status/value. No interesting hobbies, nothing interesting to say, no individuality. They just listen to what their parents say, which is extremely annoying to me.

Oh, user.

That would be the fob Asians, they have no concept of manners or environmental awareness. Sorry user.

>being a walking stereotype

Fucking retard.

cont.

But this has to be original or something.

Attached: Prep rally.webm (720x1280, 680K)

how do you feel about racist white people praising Asians to shit on other minorities?

Cont. again

But again, this has to be original.

Attached: When animals attack - Restaurant Edition.webm (360x640, 867K)

>I respect that they actually care about education and shit
lol, ONLY because it leads to getting more money. Gaining knowledge? Completely unappealing to them.

Latinos: Why do you think crimes committed by MS-13 are okay just because white kids shoot up schools every now and then? There has never been a school shooting in my general area, at least within my lifetime, but MS-13 kills teenagers and young adults all the time.

I don't think you should take blame for these crimes just because they're Latinos, but that SJW logic that it's not an issue just because deranged white people kill people sometimes (which barely make up any of the country's murders)

Yeah but that's important at least, I wish Latinos would care about education more

Cont., but le originality or something

Attached: Progress.webm (480x320, 1.8M)

I hate them. They have no idea what they're on about. And white men who like Asian women because we're supposedly easy and submissive and get bent.

Nail on the head user. The amount of Asian kids I meet who are only studying their degree because their parents told them to or because it will get them a job makes me sad. No fun ever. No wonder we're all low key miserable.

I think the violence stems from the slave days, a behavior they haven't been able to unlearn yet. The same reason black people are very defensive about beating their kids.

Latinos are defensive of hitting their kids (like with a shoe or something) but black people actually mean beating the shit out of their kids with belts and extension cords.

Black people: how often do you wash your hair? Does your head itch a lot because it looks like it would

What ethnicities of men are you open to dating?

What the hell was the thought process here.

Yeah, I guess that make sense.

We can't really blame them then.

Attached: From the top rope.webm (1080x720, 1.92M)

Black people: Why are you so obsessed with white people?

I know it's not NEARLY as bad as what white people have done to black people, so I don't complain about this in real life. But the internet is fucking FILLED with black people making fun of white people, often for stupid reasons. Like they can't let white people be individuals, and instead judge us by stereotypes they read on corny Afro-centric websites.

It's always niggers and spics that do this, what sort of herd mentally takes over when one of their fellow nigs are getting attacked that they need to jump in.

Really? I find it loathsome.
They spend their lives doing something they hate just to make some money for the sake of making money since they don't actually have any hobbies they'd want to spend money on.

Good, you cant shame me into tipping, it won't work. I enjoy that stereotype, I actually make good money from art commissions but I won't give it those ungrateful employees. Once I finish my engineering degree, I'll make even more money and I still won't tip, stop asking for handouts and get another job.

Any. If he can reciprocate my love, is loyal and has some amount of ambition, I don't care.

I will say, I don't think that I'm attractive to Asian men, and it might be for the best, because I already know most of their mothers would hate me.

>Tipping isn't required, make the companies they work for raise their salaries
Do you really think businesses raise their employees salaries if people don't tip? Jesus Christ you are definitely a nigger.

I don't think they should adopt the Asian tiger parent mentality (I don't think that's healthy), but I think they should push their kids to go to college more. Simply having a job is not enough if they ever want to catch up to white income.

The reason white people don't shit on Asians that much (aside from silly, meaningless things like small penis) is because they make MORE money than them on average. So they don't have anything real to make fun of them for.

>Once I finish my engineering degree

On the pathway to success user.

Attached: Nigerian IT Coder.webm (288x360, 319K)

>Do you really think businesses raise their employees salaries if people don't tip?
How do you think the rest of the world does it?
Only in America and other poor countries is tipping a thing.
Hell, even in poor countries it's still not much of a thing./

This is why I would never work as a waiter or bartender in a black area.

That's very wholesome. I personally would date any ethnicity too, though I prefer Latinas, Asians, white brunettes, and mixed black girls.
Which Asian country do you descend from? What are your favorite Asian foods?

Euro bartenders hate that shit, when they come to the US they make way more money.
The bartender at my local pub is from Ireland and he says he makes way more money in New York because of tips.
Who the fuck would want to serve a bunch of drunks for a whole hour for 15 Euro?

blacks: Is there a reason for this?

Attached: Secret Cow Level.webm (718x404, 1.95M)

That is a very specific list. I'm Chinese, and I like most foods, really into japchae right now. I made a big batch for my co-workers and my mom.

Latinos: are your female relatives and friends open to dating white guys?

Yup, I'm starting a movement, no more gibs. You aren't entitled to my well earned money, I'll pay what I owe, that's all. Also I find it amusing you added that last tidbit, as though I'm suppose to be ashamed by adhering to a stereotype. Hah, nah.

That's a very specific field.
You'd probably get more than 15 Euro and hour anyway since McDonalds pays that much.

Do you live in an area with a lot of authentic Chinese restaurants? I live in New York and there is SO much to choose from, we have 5 Chinatowns. I just got into it recently and the choices are overwhelming. Most recently I had a bowl of spicy lamb cumin noodles in soup (X'ian style), was very good.

American bartenders can easily make 30-40 USD per hour. My aforementioned bartender does so well (at a relatively inexpensive bar) that he only has to work 4 days a week now.

Femanon, you sound like the perfect gal. I'm not looking to meme you. I'm being honest. Please be my r9k gf. I'll continue to look for you forever. You're all I've been searching for. Your words are honey running parallel to my neural pathways.

>that he only has to work 4 days a week now.
lol, that's how much a Frenchman typically works.

Attached: 1469871820690.jpg (449x604, 87K)

Until they keep letting in so many 3rd worlders that it's no longer viable

anyone/asians: Is it true she relaxed?

Attached: Always relax.webm (368x208, 1.72M)

Nah, I live in an area that has been gentrified by hipsters. Chinese food doesn't excite me that much since I grew up with my dad cooking all the time, but I get a craving now and again. If you like spicy stuff, food from si chuan is great.

How many women do you say that to on a daily basis? Nothing I have said in this thread has been particularly great. You should be concerned that I talk so much shit about my own race.

I don't say this to anyone. I've been in hibernation quietly. Like a bacteria when it's too cold to procreate, I revert to spore form. I thought my chances were all but zero, but here you are. And I will chase you to the ends of the earth like an animal with retard strength that truly believes this is the only way to survive.

China is so huge though, there are probably so many things you haven't even tried. What part of China is your family from?

And hipsters eat plenty of real Chinese food. Just look at the yelp reviews of all the Chinese restaurants in Manhattan

White people: Why do edgy white girls like serial killers so much and sometimes even find them attractive?

Black people: Why do black men think their only options in life are to be a Jamal or a Mad Thad? Why don't black people like /out/-related things?

Why do black people rinse chicken with tap water?
Why do black people think that white people eat plain chicken?
Why do black people worship Latinos?

Why do Indian guys so creepy?

Latino here.
Black people:
Why do you guys talk the same? You know what I mean. Black people have an accent. You can even hear it on the radio.

I dunno. I think a lot of it is just wanting to be ghetto and thinking it's cool.

Nobody speaks Spanish to be inclusive. They speak in Spanish to keep a convo to themselves around you, or because they're in the habit of speaking Spanish at home.

Cognitive dissonance.

I don't. I think MS13 should all be killed and I'm like 99% sure the mass shootings are false flag gun grabs.

Depends. Everybody has a brand. Some of them have a thing for white dudes.

Your first question is hilarious considering how many Latinos try so hard to copy black slang. Saying shit like "y'all", "we was", "what she say", nigga in every sentence, "bihh", ommitting the word "are" from sentences, etc.

But what I will give you is that Latinos don't really have a default accent , and middle class and up don't copy the blaccent

I think Latinos (meaning US born) don't really speak Spanish unless they're speaking to immigrants. I know very few that just randomly start speaking Spanish, those would either be SJWs or de facto immigrants.

The first one isn't as much of a thing in real life as you'd think. You can't judge all Mexican-Americans from hood pages on facebook that attract the lowest common denominator.

Although there are quite a few Mexican-Americans like that, especially in places like Houston, Dallas, Chicago, Oakland, LA, etc.

So the oldest sibling is recording this? Fuck these videos got me riled.

Forced marriage means you don't need to be a Chad/have good social skills to reproduce.

>we're supposedly easy and submissive and get bent
They are though. It's why they're so conformist and fail to uphold independent ideas and views.

I know they are. I just hate that I get bundled into it by association.

That's be because you're assimilating into the European spirit and you don't even know it it. You'll be with a white man, mark my words.

Typo,that's what I get for phoneposting

I don't fit in with other Asians, I don't fit in with white people. It won't be happening user. Like I say in every thread, I will most likely be dying alone.

White people:

If the outcome of The American Civil War has had significant long-lasting economic consequences on the entire south (which is witnessed by it being the poorest region in The United States and being home to 8 of 10 of the country's poorest states) *despite* the federal government's concentrated effort to make up for the damages caused by the war in the appropriately named "Reconstruction Era", why is it so hard to believe that American Chattel Slavery, The Jim Crow Era as well as many other discriminatory practices such as blockbusting and redlining greatly shaped the socioeconomic difference between white and black Americans today?

Asians:

How much truth is there to the generalisations made by the members of "Asian Reddit" about white-worship amongst Asian women? I can believe that a sizeable number of Asian women raised in the western world might exclude Asian men from their selection of potential relationship partners, but I find the stories about them using white men as sperm dispensers and neglecting/mistreating their half Asian children who can't pass for white being so common unbelievable.

Hispanics/Latinos:

This question is directed mainly towards Mexican and Central-Americans. How common is it for Latino hoodrats to still wear classic cholo associated clothing such as shorts, knee-high white socks, Chuck Taylors, flannel shirts only buttoned up at the top and bandanas? I'd be disappointed to see the look go out of style any time soon.

Last one: That look is dead, the Mexican-Americans these days who are into hoodrat shit copy black people 100%.

why the fuck did she stomp on her fucking back? is she mentally retarded?

Part 2:

Blacks:

This question is directed towards Black-Americans specifically. Why don't more of your community activists take a page out of The Black Panther Party's book and instead of protesting against white racism create more independent micro-societies within The United States? For example, instead of protesting police killings, buy firearms, train in using and maintaining them, train militias in self-defence, organise patrols against criminals, become efficient in keeping your neighbourhoods safe to the point where members of your community rely on the militias to keep the peace rather than the police who in turn lose their influence in your community on the count of citizens no longer calling them for help and feeding them information? Then whoever calls the police despite the effectiveness of reducing crime through the community militias will be treated as an informant and collaborator with hostile government forces and will be shunned amongst the other blacks of his or her community.

Thought so. Fucking whack. I used to dress like a cholo with my flannel shirt and bandana wrapped round my forehead as a 13/14-year-old. San Andreas was a big part of my upbringing, ese.

If you think you're helping to end tipping as a cultural practice by simply not tipping and by continuing to bring business to places that don't pay their employees properly, you're more of a brainlet than is worth trying to save.

idc, no monies for you, go find a better job, I'm not your mommy

Make your own food, you cheap lazy nigger

What are your interests anyways?
Surely you must fit with someone.

Honestly, I'm also pretty boring. Most of my life revolves around animals and studying right now, because I'm trying to get into animal care. It's one of the few causes that actually makes me feel something. Otherwise vidya, foreign languages, cooking, crafts.

not him, but what foods do you like to cook/eat? do you have a social life?

I prefer baking to cooking because, don't laugh, the flames scare me. I like baking bread and pastries the most. What I make for myself is usually boring meal prep stuff, because muh macros. And no, I literally have no social life. It's bad enough that I go for periods without speaking English and stutter a bit when I have to.

Is English not your first language?

And even though I'm a lot different from you (I don't have a whole lot of friends but I like to go out, drink, listen to loud music, etc.), I wouldn't mind having a homebody gf as a foil. Maybe it would make me more responsible. I can appreciate all different kinds of people

It is, but I don't speak it with my parents. Don't start romanticising the homebody gf yet user. I don't completely hate going outside, and I wouldn't mind doing stuff now and again. Unfortunately I'm not a drinker so most social activities with people my age are out.

Well shit, you into languages too? What is your top 5 you wanna learn?

Japanese, Swedish, Welsh, Italian, Russian. Bonus: Latin. I have studied two of them, but I had to drop off a bit to focus on my major. How about you user?

I would like to learn German (which I am studying), A west slavic language (probably polish since it's the most spoken and the most challenging), Russian, Italian, Japanese. I know Portuguese (native), Spanish (if you're portuguese you automatically can speak almost fluent spanish) and English fluently, I've studied Mandarin in the past and still remember a thing or 2 (at the very least I can tell the difference between Japanese and Chinese writting just by looking and I might remember one or 2 characters), am studying German, and I am considering studying abroad in either Poland, Germany, Czechia, Finland or Lithuania and I will try to learn their languages. I know a few words from italian, german, mandarin, japanese and that's pretty much it for me.

Androids? The phones? It's because owning an iPhone is an achievable way to attain a modicum of cultural whiteness. Americans treat iPhone and Android phones like white and black people on a systemic level.

Tipping is because white servers subconsciously treat black patrons like shit and, as a group of people literally only in this country for our economic worth and therefore hyper-attuned to transactionary ethics, do not reward poor service. How to get amazing amounts of niggabux: treat your black patrons better than adjacent white ones. Don't bother them constantly but look out for them signalling you when you're passing by, even if you've already passed them. Make sure to use sir and ma'am and don't do anything hood or rapperesque to try to ingratiate yourself (this will be taken as mocking). They'll pick up on it and tip you nicely. White people are pussies and will tip you no matter what. Congrats, you got that bread.

I wash mine about once a week. It doesnt really itch unless I go weeks without washing it.

Wrong about the first point, black people are the ones who think iphones are a status symbol. The marketing team at Apple did a great job convincing uneducated people that.

>white people: Why are white dudebros so lame?
they've never experienced any genuine hardship in life and thus lack basic empathy for other people's problems

Reading and anticipating the responses to this and it's funny to me that white people will look down on everyone for not "bettering" themselves out of shitty working condition EXCEPT for the specific situations of a) white servers not being tipped by black patrons, and b) white cops whose lives are ruined because they absolutely have to go out and shoot blacks no other option.

Why is that, white people?

>Why is that, white people?
Most white people lack an economic education and have no understanding of the modern ramifications of Reconstruction's failure

>And I was admittedly also one of those inoffensive doormats, until I got sick of it and grew a backbone. I think it's a product of how we're raised and East Asian society is in general.
It's a product of living around literally millions of other people; if everyone just went off when they had even the slightest impulse like Americns do there would be mass slaughter (see: American cities). It's impossible to live in a large society in close roximity with others without being emotionally inhibited somehow. The good news is that the energy that used to go to being angry all the time can be channeled towards making cool shit instead.

>slave days
Try Rodney King.