How are you supposed to be at peace when you are never alone?

People have the audacity to manipulate me even when I'm home alone. Why are they so selfish? Why can't they pursue their goals without being so malicious?

Attached: Liability.png (600x600, 150K)

Shut up roastie. Turn around and let me eat your asshole while you stroke my cock. You've pissed me off. That's 3 of your posts I've seen in the last hour.

Attached: 2AEJmzR.png (508x357, 227K)

>eat your asshole
I never understood this. It sounds extremely degenerate and disgusting. Is it an American thing?

Yes, you need to get off your European high horse and experience the primal and uncouth ways of the mutts. I can like your rear. It's okay for me to want to be intimate with it.

Attached: Farnese.jpg (200x223, 19K)

Youre the manipulative one. Nice ban evasion tho you typical roast. Go whine on crystal cafe.

I've met a lot of very nice Americans on here, but I have to say, sometimes you people are beyond comprehension.

I think you're beyond comprehension. You think everyone is manipulating you. You sound like my aunt. She's a mentally ill American boomer. she's so deluded, you can hand her any sentence and she'll somehow turn it into a victim scenario. But I'll still take you. I know how to counter your autism. I've grown up with mentally ill people my entire life. It makes me hate it more than anyone, but at least I know the workarounds.

Attached: hghgghkkgkg.png (1361x1600, 377K)

And what are the workarounds? Trust me, I've tried everything.

Are you sad or disappointed user?
Kitten

So what are you trying to achieve with these threads? What's the end goal? To satisfy your need for attention from other weak people?

I'm sad that I'll never fit in, so I tried isolating myself, but that didn't work, so I'm disappointed.
It's my reality check. I'm just an attention-seeking roastie.

Attached: 20190301_132102.jpg (2560x1440, 980K)

Did you read my advice on your last post?

I don't know. What was it?

Nice, so you continue to be selfish. Thanks for ruining my night yesterday. Its funny to always see you cry about selfish people who manipulate you, but you come to a place with the weakest and most pathetic people to do the same. Youre worse, because others manipulate you without knowing it but you know full well what youre doing and how bad it feels to have it done to you. And you still continue. Good job.

Is it you with the mental illness? It was all actually a tall tale to impress you. I don't know the workarounds, you're right, I've tried everything I could think of to change the people around me but I gave up a long time ago. They're just bad apples. I'm sure you're not too bad, though. Maybe you'll come to realize that my affection would be genuine.

People like her are the most selfish of them all. They have to be the most damaged. They also MUST feel like people care so much about them that they want to bother to manipulate them. Its all about me me me me. This is why she makes 10 threads a day to get attention to herself. An empty person.

Please . I didn't mean it. It was just a joke. I asked you yesterday how I could make it up to you, but you never replied. I hate when people are mad at me, it makes me nauseous.

This:

And please don't listen to anons who say you ruined their day/mood/anything because they are just saying it to try and mainpulate you into feeling guilty

Attached: 20190301_133938.jpg (1080x1440, 529K)

Yes. Im sorry for having the gall to express my distress, how could i. And what are you doing? Manipulating her and trying to make her see the world yoir way? Do you have a saviour complex and think you can swoop into her life? Does it make you feel good to talk nonsense selfhelp bullshit to someone you dont know? Its nice, you both can use each other.
Nothijg i just express my emotions. Im envious of you thats all. I do want to make you feel guilty because i want to think that i matter as well, but the hate i feel just makes myself feel pathetic. I guess the saying that hate is self poison is true. I wish i had the fortitude to notblet you into my head, but i feel that being happy is a lie and i should feel like a piece of shit for ever wanting it because you said so. And im angry that i cant defend my view so i lash out at you. Thats all. You can just ignore me and ill whine. We can just be selfish and want attention in our seperate ways. You dont have to do anything. Nobody has a right to tell you how to live and what to do. I can just lash out like an autist and always know that i have no right to say anything, but you do.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you mad.
I'm not trying to manipulate her, I'm trying to help someone who is clearly hurting

Are you making fun of me again? A lot of what you said seems familiar to my own talking points. I didn't mean to make you believe anything against your own will. I'm just very confused about the world around me so I thought that if I could prevent people from manipulating each other, things would fall into place. It seems that others don't share this sentiment. Again, I'm sorry if I manipulated you, I didn't mean to, I'm just not good at recognizing that behavior. If you hate me, I'll try to understand.

>The manipulator accuses The actually nice person who tries to help a mentally ill person instead of making her feel guilty by emotionally manipulating her then admits he wants to make her feel guilty

300 iq play Bravo
It's obvious how stupid you are and you are doing this just to make op feel bad and ignore the positive things I say

Im just an autist, so dont worry about it. A dime a dozen in this board. Feel silly for feeling like this, but i do appreciate you listening. I hate people i can kinda relate to because i hate myself, so dont worry about it. Its easier to blame others i dont know. My talking points change every week and i dont know if i have my own original thoughts or i just pick up what other people say and parrot, so thats just autism. I dont know if i have my own ideas im just other people echod. But enough making this thread about myself its making me feel ill and pathetic. Ill take a break from r9k and just read books.

Sorry for lashing out at you. Hope things go well for both.

Yeah sorry. My mistake. Go save the person, you know better. Its good it makes you feel superior.

Thank you for taking a break from this shitty place, thank you for listening to my advice.
I wish you the best user.
Don't worry, I care about how you feel because I can see you are hurting.
Have a nice time

I hope you end up feeling better. I get your pain, I get what's it like to feel completely lost and not knowing what about you is real. I know I might be a bit of a hypocrite because I haven't even managed to save myself, but I hope there's something I can help you with. I owe you one for treating you so badly.

Attached: Everyday.png (600x600, 172K)

Op you are reading my comments right?

Careful what you wish for. Eventually you do become alone.

Sorry. Yes I read them. You're probably right about needing to leave, but this place is the only one besides the woods where I feel a bit relieved from the voices.

Then please take a walk.
In the woods there might be wild animals but still better than people here

I actually did just a few hours ago. Got caught in a blizzard though.

Attached: 20190301_120521.jpg (2560x1440, 1.71M)

Oh I'm sorry for that. Don't you have any hobby (Vidya or watching TV/anime)

Are you in Eastern Europe
(Lithuania/Estonia/Latvia/Belarus)?

Nice that you go outside, we have some nice nature in our country, eh? . Also hey, i see you still hang out here. How are you feeling?

Attached: 17d945b2db48787cdf99d166d8b7e3951470955482_full.jpg (640x360, 52K)

Put your phone on Do Not Disturb
baka gaijin

I used to. Not so much anymore. I've noticed that whenever I consume media, I tend to take it in too much and then I forget if something I saw was real or just a movie. I do listen to a lot of music though. Really helps me cope, although I'm afraid I have tinnitus now.
Yes.
Tikrai grazu pas mus. Nereikia cia toli gamtos ieskot.
I'm feeling like always. A bit uneasy, scared and frustrated. But sometimes I have rare moments of clarity.

Attached: 20190301_111336.jpg (2560x1440, 1016K)

Oh I see.
Please be careful, let your eardrums rest

Grazios nuotraukas. Buna labai man patinka pamatyti kokius vaizdus kiti zmones pagauna. Dekui, kad pasidalini. Sometimes i feel like our scenary goes under appreciated. Its not extravagant, but nice and calm overall.

Is there anything specific that made you feel those emotions today or is it the same reasons as when we talked before? Do those clarity moments happen for any specific reason or are they sporadic and unpredictable?

I just want to gently hug you and cuddle in bed while watching movies together

Cringe thread big yikes wtf is going on

Tikrai. Gyvenau Norvegijoje kuri laika. Ten irgi labai grazu, bet sava gamta turi tam tikra nepakeiciama zavesi.

The things I feel today are pretty much what I feel everyday. I guess it's been a bit worse because I feel very guilty over how I treated this user .
The moments of clarity are random as far as I know. Maybe there's a cause, but I don't know it yet.

Attached: 20190301_115148.jpg (2560x1440, 1.34M)

What were you doing in Norway if you dont mind me asking? Vacation or work?
>tfw ive never ever been abroad

I mean it doesnt seem like you told the user anything or forced him to think something. As i said the first time we talked, everyone is responsible for what they take from a conversation. Plus this place doeant have the healthiest worldviews so people with mental issues should be extremely careful. Dont let it affect you too much. It kinda feels like some shitposting anyways from him. The best thing to do on the whole imageboard is to assume everyone is probably bullshiting in some way and take the experiences that you want. Anonimity is a blessing and a curse.

How does the clarity feel like? Just a blissful existence or do you realize something that makes you feel calm?

As in i know you lived there, but was it living with family and just being there or work and living*

I was in Norway for work. It's the reason I can be a NEET for a few years before I starve to death.
I don't know. I've already offended him yesterday, so I don't think he was trolling. I think he's kind of right about me. I just have a hard time understanding these things and I hate when people are angry with me, feels like I owe him an apology.

The clarity feels absolutely amazing. Like how I imagine heroin is like. It's pretty much what Eye-chan used to preach, but without all the effort.

It's your own responsibility to stay alone. You obvioulsy fail at it, so there is no reason to be mad at others.

>Oh I'm sorry for that.
Autist here.
I don't get the point why people say "sorry" for something they don't even have control over. What's the point?

Because you feel bad for that person's suffering

>bad weather
>suffering
I understand saying it after someone died. But this seems over the top.

I exaggerated it for the sake of explanation
(>Autist here )
It's more like for their discomfort here