Post your gender and answer this question

Post your gender and answer this question
If you had complete power to do whatever you wanted with every lgbt person what would you do

Attached: 7AD43218-E63D-423C-B177-0A3919C9BC4E.png (545x774, 481K)

make every FtM more feminine and then sucking each of their yummy girl dicks

i'm a very original male btw

>male

Probably make lesbians have a battle orgy to see who is the most powerfulest. They'd have to use the palms of their hands to massage each orher's clits while using their middle finger to tenderly caress their g spots. Whoever brings the others to squirting orgasm is most powerfulest. Also whoever squirt urinates most too. I don't care about gay dudes.

>Male
>Outlaw sex changes and trannies and explain to them that there are some things you can't change in life, and that your sex is one of those things.

male
give me all their money

female. nothing.

>muh freedumz
>not that freedumz tho

Separate the trannies from the rest of the group because they're mentally ill nutjobs while the LGBs are (mostly) normal people.

It's for their own good.

> gender:
tripfag

> complete power to do whatever you wanted with every lgbt person what would you do?
calmly discuss one to one why i believe their sexual expression is a symptom of their rebellion at their Creator, the Lord Jesus Christ; and in rejecting that same Maker, they revolt against His natural order

of course, i could say exactly the same thing to a heterosexual person who indulges in the perversion of illicit sex outside of marriage -- and i would equally implore them to repent of the inevitable self-destruction engendered by spurning the God who is Life

Attached: hmmmm.jpg (364x344, 46K)

male
ignore them

christ dying on the cross cancelled out the old testament. t. proddy.

Here is your opportunity to tell an LGBT person what you want.
t. lgbt

can i play with your penor?

>male
Push up a hot metal rod in their asses to straighten their intestines and push it out of their mouth. If their internal organs are fatally hurt, too bad for them, also leave the bodies on rods in front of lgbt friendly organizations' buildings survived or not

Attached: 1538132313703.jpg (865x1338, 479K)

the New Testament records Jesus as saying that The Law will in no way diminish, nor lose one tiniest detail
- Matt 5:18

t. a christian who studies the entirety of Scripture since all of it is the work of the same God, the Lord Jesus Christ

oh hi

how's it going?

Attached: y'all no the rainĀ¦3ow is our thing, right.jpg (777x777, 487K)

I ain't have one.

Hi, I believe in god and I am LGBT. We have briefly spoken before.

give me all your money but do it in an original kind of way

>I ain't have one.
gross

>We have briefly spoken before.

uh oh, was i being stroppy and bombastic that time, or was i respectful of you as a fellow image-bearer of God?

That's what a gay man would say.

You got frustrated with me because I told you I believe in god but not the bible and I am nondenominational and it frustrated you because all you have in your repertoire is Bible passages.

>That's what a gay man would say
that's why i said it, sweetypie

I hope you die in a fire and go to the darkest pits of hell

oh okay.
That is a very christlike thing to say and god thinks you're better than everyone else.

ah, yeah, i think i recall something like that a few weeks ago

i think i took issue with your understanding of God, since it seemed rather a subjective representation of Him, rather than referring to His revelation of Self found in the Scripture

but if i seemed frustrated, i really shouldn't have been; since its a frequent occurrence in our society and i'm rather used to that view

i did remember to include you in prayers though, and continue to maintain you in them - as i do the many other anons kind enough to engage with me

so any developments in your personal theology recently?

Male.
Tell them to fuck off to their echo chambers. People can think whatever they want as long as they don't start forcing their beliefs onto people or hurting others. They're doing exactly that, so I'm done with their gender dysphoria and axe wound vagina garbage.

Go cut yourseIf

Massive yikeeyz

well God spoke to me. I didn't come up with my beliefs out of thin air. They were inspired by god.
Thanks for praying for me, I will pray for you too.
>so any developments in your personal theology recently?
been trying to incorporate bits of traditional christian stuff into my daily worship routine because I think it does have value even if I don't believe their doctrine.

Your a bunch of dumb dumbs. God doesn't interfere with existence.

>female
move them all to another continent so they can be weird and gay somewhere else.

>male

Grant them all complete mental stability and clarity.

They would all stop being dick loving homos in literally a second.

If not at least they will stop killing themselves

Attached: 1533223171647.jpg (2507x3541, 745K)

>been trying to incorporate bits of traditional christian stuff into my daily worship routine

that's pretty cool, i similarly employ some traditional liturgies in my meditations since they often encapsulate much greater truths, almost like the tip of an iceberg which prompts one to further discovery

... if you'll forgive me, i'm still a little concerned that you seem to reject the entirety of God's self-revelation in the Scriptures; though i can understand that since much of it can make for uncomfortable reading

are there any particular bits of the Bible that you feel you 'can' embrace wholeheartedly?

That means every female would have to go

> God doesn't interfere with existence.

i dunno, user; seems like He's interfering with your enjoyment of this site right now

>are there any particular bits of the Bible that you feel you 'can' embrace wholeheartedly?
the parts about service to others and the golden rule. I don't find it uncomfortable to read, I just find it goes against a lot of what God told me personally. I was raised in a regular christian household so for the majority of my life I believed in and followed the bible.

female, kill every last one of them with my own hands. there is literally no worse group of people than these faggots

male, public execution

They have to deposit a quarter into my bank account.

Youd have to commit sudoku in the end because you're not straight

y'know how this site tends to bring out the argumentative people and they all get noisy and aggro?

well i want to do the opposite of that and say that i'm grateful you would share your experience with me here, it's appreciated and i want to respect it as something close to your heart

if i may, i'd like to share something close to my heart, in kind; and it's a tiny little promise that Jesus made to all his followers, that often gets overlooked, recorded in John 8:12
> Once again, Jesus spoke to the people and said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows Me will never walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life."

that may not seem like much, but this promise to believers that they will never walk in darkness is a vast mountain of riches, from he who is the very source of every good thing -- and something i cling when i lack wisdom

... wisdom in difficult circumstances being a very 'good thing'

thank you christfag, you are christlike in your actions and words.

thank you, i try - especially in threads on these issues

... but you might see me being a cheeky messer in threads i don't take seriously :3

Make everyone but a few actors straight, all lesbians into bisexuals.

Exterminate them like roaches. Starting with this fella.

female here

>lower lesbian testosterone to reduce aggression
>increase gay testosterone so there's more bara in the world
>make bi stop existing
>make trans stop existing

What every guy would do: a threeway with the two hottest bisexual chicks.

>>lower lesbian testosterone to reduce aggression
bull dykes; the most aggressive people on the planet

Male

I would turn lesbians and ftm into cute straight tomboys and turn all sissy fags and mtf into actual women, making the world a better place.

kill all the flamboyant ones and leave the rest alone

Male
Silently, painlessly, and completely erase them from existence. They don't exist, they never existed, and any hint of legbutt shit is gone from every single persons mind.

Lift the heaviest one like a sack of flour, and declare myself their ruler.

>male

make them stop forcing their lifestyle into the media and laws and keep their shit to themselves

and make the hot girls lick out my asshole while jerking me off from behind

Attached: 1543858114857.jpg (668x943, 223K)

>Male
Make each letter fight battle royal style. Whichever group has people left becomes accepted members of society. Pedophiles and hebephiles are their own groups. If someone is part of two or more groups they join the letter furthest to the right, e.g., gay pedophiles would be on team pedophile, and trans asexuals would be on team asexual.

Attached: 1546829504330.jpg (458x570, 60K)

male, ROUND EM UP, LOOK INTO THEIR EYES, THEY BEG FOR THEIR LIVES, KILLING GROUND, EVEN THOUGH YOU SURRENDER, TURN AROUND YOU WILL NEVER SURVIVE

Female
Nothing really, unless they're messed up and gay because of past trauma, then i'd use the power to cure them of that trauma. for trans people, cure them of any mental illnesses and hope that helps them not... be trans

They scare me, user.

its hilarious how people say theyd murder trannies in this thread even though they have a full possibility into turning them into 100% man or 100% women or even just erasing their dysphoria to be fine with their bodies but because 'muh im so edgy xddd gonna show em trannies'. Its almost like those options woul 100% fit your worldview and make something you hate cease to exist in a morally benefiting and good way but no, you're gonna be the edgy Jow Forumsish faggot here and act irrationally.
I hope every Jow Forumstard that sees this will choke on a knife desu.

Attached: yuudrink.jpg (1081x1080, 142K)

population control for the mentally deranged

you have the posibility of get rid of their mental illnesses without hurting them. Why kill them when you can fix their issues. Its almost like even if your beliefs and false ideas (aka 'being gay is a choice' or 'trannies arent realy and are degenerate creeps' for example) even if were true and even if you could invent a sort of medicine or therapy to stop people from those behaviours you'd still prefer to murder them because of how bloodthirsty and mentally filthy you are. Its almost like you're just an irrational edgy mental who doesn't realize it.

Attached: WOBRANY BLIK.jpg (800x487, 44K)

also LGBT fuck here, based. Would enjoy participating ngl ^~~^

ftms dont have penises retard

Male
Forbid all lgbt pride shit, but let them just go about there lives beyond that, I dont like the attention fagging they do

Man.
Gays and lesbos are fine.
Bis, trannies, and whatever other dumb sexualities there are though, I would go on a massacre and kill them all. Fucking degenerate pieces of shit.

May the best degenerate win

Attached: 1546010639586.png (500x398, 114K)