Is it autistic to play your 3DS in a coffee shop?

Is it autistic to play your 3DS in a coffee shop?

Attached: Nintendo-3DS-AquaOpen.png (1200x1088, 1.26M)

It's pretty pathetic to use a video game console anywhere in public honestly.
At least that is the social perception.

totally normal to play shittier games on a shittier device that costs more

pretty much, but you shouldn't give a shit. I don't have the balls to do it though.

Social customs dont need to make sense but so what if people laugh at you. They have been doing that your entire life. No need to get upset now.

If you mean a phone, yes it actually is.
As I said, it isn't about quality, it's what is and isn't socially acceptable and normalfags fucking despise people who use video game consoles in public, even if they do the same with their shitty throwaway mobile apps.

Its autistic to worry whether strangers think its autistic

oh, come one at least it's handheld

Attached: 1530902387697.jpg (500x286, 160K)

It austistic to play anything made by Nintendo anywhere outside your bedroom. Nah mate, you do you.

Probably already on the spectrum for considering it
I like angry birds 2. I play that a lot

>tfw I could get away with playing anime games or emulated NES shit on my phone and I would look like less of a degenerate than a Shitendokek

Attached: 1549334988855.png (1280x653, 361K)

You should be ashamed of yourself for playing any game in public whether its a game console or phone. You don't need play video games so much, especially on one of those faggy bing bing wahoo basedcuck machines.

But Zelda, user.

Zelda is overrated trash and always has been. Go play a real game but within the confines of your own home.

Attached: Average Soytendo User.jpg (648x615, 320K)

Nobody actually cares. It's fine OP, nobody gives enough of a shit for it to matter. Just don't go playing Mario & Toad's Sublime Onions Search in public and you are okay.

Get an emulator on your phone or something.

Fuck you So.yny cuck faggot. The switch is a bastly superior console.

Who gives a shit, just do it.

The difference is a phone has lots of uses aside from games, if you get 3DS out in public you're admitting you're a manchild who needs to be constantly entertained.

yes, unless you're a cute girl

I want to go out and play my game boy advance sp outside. That thing is so comfy.

the original zelda, zelda 2, and link to the past are all boring hot garbage
can't speak for anything else, never owned a nintendo console aside from my gba

i started playing ocarina of time once on pc but these emulators suck dick

Yes it is autistic. You are playing with a toy in a coffee shop. Read a fucking book.

its odd to go to a coffee shop to play but if you had it in your bag and was waiting for people i could see it being fine. honestly you can pull off anything in public as long as youre attractive, most people seeing an ugly guy playing one will be disgusted

very, OP Very