Femanons

Femanons
Is alex hot?

Attached: AJ.jpg (877x710, 91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If he wasn't nuts, he would be daddy material.

No, not really. He's like your hyped bara uncle with the crazy conspiracies.

>implying bara uncles aren't hot

but yeah if he wasn't literally insane, maybe.

What about now, femanons?

Attached: GwARMsL_d.jpg (480x360, 13K)

I'm more into lean, mean, memeing machines.

He was a looker back in the day, but now, he does nothing for me. Maybe if I was old and senile as well.

His level of lying and exaggerated claims are astounding. He can keep it up for five straight hours, wow.

Lean young man ready to pound u

Attached: Young_Alex_Jones_4.jpg (800x393, 73K)

> He can keep it up for five straight hours, wow.
5 hours? Try 25 years. This guy is mental. Seriously I always recommend this video to his fans:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwURLwd8pEA

He is such a shameless snake oil salesman it's actually sickening to some extent because it's something you wouldn't really expect, I feel listening to him you can feel some level of warmth and emotional sincerity that makes it even more baffling that he's SUCH a ridiculous liar. It's not like with Kevin Trudeau where you can already sense a thick trail of slimy lying from the way he talks, at least that is my personal impression of the way I read human beings, I always felt Alex had a level of sincerity in his performance that made it incredible that he can keep it up and also be able to live with himself knowing all the damage his lies have caused in western society.

I agree with everything you say femanon.
;)

This does nothing for my daddy issues user. I actually prefer him in OP pic.

Femanon, how about i be ur daddy ;)

Im 5'5 and slim

im a dude lol not sure what youre implying here

Stop cockblocking faggot
Shoo

Why's this flat earth fat lard wearing nasa shirt fucking hypocrite

lmao i don't believe shit he says but i'm not a butthurt little bitch about it like you

>caring about public figures not promoting violent rhetoric and hysteria is "being a butthurt little bitch"

>flat earth
Alex doesn't believe in flat earth theory at all though, he actually debated AGAINST it on joe rogan's podcast this week
How do people like you just come up with random ideas out of nowhere and believe them as laws?

I'll have sex with Alex Jones, but only if he let's me put makeup on him.

he literally told eddie bravo he was stupid for believing flat earth in the screencap the op is taken from

It is amazing how media manipulate us. Alex is so based. He is still wrong but not as people said

I love Alex. Just bought two books off his website the other day: Tragedy and Hope and some something or other about the Illuminati by Mark Dice.

He's hot, but he has the haircut of a five year old.