2015+4

>2015+4
>still believing in calories in calories out
LMFAOOOO

Attached: dietry.png (872x627, 476K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor
indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/the-bloated-look-of-the-starving/
google.com/search?q=Kwashiorkor&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS704US704&oq=Kwashiorkor&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i61l2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post body

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Calories Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Food Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha

eating less does nothing but burn muscles, the body doesn't burn fat

Yeah burning fat is impossible

How do you burn fat then, you fat retard?

By eating less and actually intensely working out. Take the HeavyUpperLightLowerConditioning pill

Attached: Siren-Head-game-download.gif (650x364, 1.82M)

Pretty based but that's literally the point of cico. Lower calories in + more calories expended = less fat

calories are a unit of measurement

Wow someone that actually knows how that meme works
I'm legit blown away, everytime I see some newfag try to use it it's a major fail

burning fat is literally impossible, once you get fat, it's over

well yeah dieting doesn't work

What, you don't think Coca-Cola is part of a healthy diet?

Just meticulously measure and log all food you eat within a margin of error below 23 calories each day to stay fit.

Our palaeolithic ancestors counted calories. All mammals count calories. The obesity epidemic started in 1970 after people stopped counting calories.

Wait... does this mean all of those photos of the holocaust were fake? Was Jow Forums right again?

starvation makes you gain more weight, yes. You can literally see it in Africa with those kids who never eat sporting bellies so fat they look like they're pregnant.
If the holocaust were real the jews would've all looked like that obese mexican comedian in those photos

The pictures you're thinking of are people with typhus.

Is typhus high on calories?

no, it's high in carbs, retard

Are you going to make this thread everyday?

No it doesn't you retard. The reason they have fat bellies is because there is so little protein in their body, they can't even keep water in their blood. The """fat""" is actually water seeping out of their blood into the abdominal cavity.

Sounds like you're making this up

Post body

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwashiorkor

I don't have to justify myself to you

Brainlet opinion
I went from 210 to 165 without setting foot in the gym or running a single mile
Granted what i did wasn’t healthy, but it got the job done

based tyler poster

>Wikipedia
>Kwashiorkor
Evidence that you're making this up with a wiki of a made up fucking word.

That's it, I hate basic science now.

There's no need to count calories and there's also no reason not to drink coca cola.
All you need to be skinny is 1. don't be a retard 2. have some self-control.
I eat literally everything I want and my BMI is still 20 because i'm not a retard.

Nazis injected prisoners with typhus?

That’s WEIGHT, not fat (((MR. MOUSE)))

My good pal lost 50 pounds since January from not drinking and going to the gym regularly. Checkmate fat athiests

Attached: 1558139463316.png (1000x1000, 115K)

>Eating less does not cause fat loss

A couple points here, champ.
1. Eating less, not drinking less, does not cause fat loss
2. Drinking less will cause drop in water weight, not fat loss
3. Your "pal" is probably imaginary and you are a retard

>2019
>doesn't believe in the basic laws of thermodynamics
shiggydiggy

>muh thermodynamics
NOT how the body works

Attached: no escape.png (914x503, 47K)

So then people who lost weight are all lying and pictures are all shopped? That's some /x/ level conspiracy shit right there.

well they gain it all back within a year because it's impossible to eat normal ever again, your body will immediately go back to being fat.
Sure, I guess you could get skinny and stay skinny if you lived the rest of your life eating nothing but watermelon and twigs but that's not really a life worth living is it?

lmfao. So they induced a conservation mode into the rats then returned them to a full meals immediately instead of gradually increasing it. That's why they got fat. They should have gotten fat, that's exactly what I would want my body to do if I was living in a situation where food would be intermittent. That's how you survive. That's now how intermittent fasting works though. You fast, but still eat at a deficit when you do it.

>not a life worth living
Honestly, I would rather be starving and skinny than fat. I think getting fat is the worst thing I ever did to myself. I've heard alcoholics compare my desire for junk to their desire for drinks.

Is that a pic of the (((author)))?

>once you start eating at a deficit to lose weight you can literally never return to eating normal ever again
AHA! I knew it!

>dildos in
>Dildos out

What's normal? If you're eating 4000 calories a day and you weigh 230lbs, then no, you can't expect to go back to eating 4000 calories a day and weigh 165lbs. You fucking idiot.

You do know the purpose of fat right? It's a way for the body to store energy so you'll have something to live on if you get bad crops or whatever. Fats only purpose is literally to be burned

Attached: 1528980300709.png (427x515, 42K)

>system of CICO works for millions of people for years and years
>dipshit fatties read a headline that cites a study
>I dont care if it's always worked this is PEER REVIEWED!!!!!!!

>i have no argument so I'll post a brainlet wojak instead

>make assertion
>get told to prove it
>lol no
post body

I think youre actually retarded

Listen you fat fuck you wont get fat again if you dont overeat. just because "eating normal" is the same as eating like a fat fuck to you doesnt make it the dame for every living creature

This site isnt for debating dillweed

>Sun revolving around the earth works for millions of people for years and years
>dipshit heliocentrists get some calculations wrong
>I dont care if it's always worked this is MATHEMATICALLY UNSOUND!!!!!!!

shit bait but I'll post anyways.
This is partially true if you've fucked up your stress hormones to the point they cannot regulate bodyfat levels anymore. Basically need to fast or do strenuous exercise on a strict schedule to try and hard kickstart stress hormone production again

this is the death of science. it started out as
>if it's true, then it must be able to be corroborated
but now its
>if it's corroborated, then it must be true

meh i just eat whatever

i try to aim for 3-4k calories a day in 8-10 meals

i still lose around a pound a week so its pretty much magc

how is this possible how tall are you?

your deficit becomes maintenance when you lose enough weight. TDEE is proportional to body weight, i.e. living requires more energy when you're fat as fuck

indianapublicmedia.org/amomentofscience/the-bloated-look-of-the-starving/

He’s right.

T. Another idiot that overestimates how much he eats

It is a site for correcting bad fitness information

google.com/search?q=Kwashiorkor&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS704US704&oq=Kwashiorkor&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60j69i61l2&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
here you go
i figured you were too uneducated to use google and ended up using this website as a sick prank from a friend or more likely someone that hates you

based

by not eating carbs at all

this, the body isnt a closed system, so calories in calories out isnt really precise

>system of CICO works for millions of people for years and years
[THIS IS WHAT CICO DRONES ACTUALLY BELIEVE]

underrated

holy fuck

CICO only works if you also learn healthy lifestyle and dietary habits
Fatties dont do the habit part, reach their goal weight (or fail), then start eating like shit and rebound back to their weight because they treat a diet like a temporary think

how can calories be real if our eyes aren't real

A lot of animals, specifically monkeys, are fat/ have a lot of fat on their bodies. Wolves and cheetahs are probably completely lean but we aren’t always built like that

Imagine being so fucking dense you don't understand what metabolism is.

Also
>what is fasting

If you want to lose fat, you literally just fast for a month or so and your fat cells will shrink you absolute brainlet.

>he still hasn't posted
Based, btfo fat apologists

Can we just kill all the journos?

I think the other user was trying to show how absurd the line of reasoning was by rolling with it. I don't think he actually thought starving yourself made you fat.

>the body isnt a closed system
Now that I think of it, just the change of the environment's temperature can shit on your CICO balance easily, good luck measuring your expenditure on the maintaining of the optimal body temp in summer and in winter, in the street or in the office/home with air conditioner.

I already know its a lanklet

>but that's not really a life worth living is it?
i lost 58 kg in the last 3 years and yes, it is a life worth living you food addict fat piece of shit.

>normal
if you are overweight you aren't eating like a normal person to begin with.

What did you do? Fast?

Cool digits thanks for the info

newfags

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Iz Obesity Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Food Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha

>fat is litterally meant to be a reserve for the body to burn if you dont have food

Protein deficiency is not made up
It is all you see when you see skinny African kids with huge bellies

>eat less group can't handle not eating and go right back to stuffing their face
>unsurprisingly they gain weight back
>somehow this is supposed to prove that eating less doesn't work

Those two things are not equivalent you dummy

It has nothing to do with belief and everything to do with the fact that it works

Thermodynamics...how does it work?

Attached: 1353304679900.jpg (400x300, 28K)