Attached: warwick3.jpg (644x997, 113K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwLSrNu1ppI
youtube.com/watch?v=QFKJx8NQ9dI
vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*steps over*

Attached: 05d.jpg (450x338, 23K)

Imagine being a tiny little bit of a man. You wake up in the morning and throw back the napkin blanket from your matchbox bed. You almost role off and fall to your death. Feel around for the ladder with your rice sized toe. There it is. You climb down. Now you see an ant. The giant brute lumbering toward you. The smell of tiny man meat intoxicating the insect. You run, or more like you hop, towards the safety of a small crack in the wall not even the ant can fit in. Take a moment to rejoice and let your eyes adjust to the darkness. You're so small you can see every individual ray of light. Hungry from your morning adventure you decide to eat. Luckily a feast of atoms and other subatomic particles lay before you. You eat barely a third of a neutron and you're stuffed. That's when you notice you've accidentally begun to fall through the very fabric of existence. You grasp out but everything is too big to hold onto. You fall into the abyss.

It'd suck being 5'11"

Kek idk if this is reposted ravioli but well done

Attached: 508A1A9C-8CCE-438E-8C21-0511168EF691.png (230x219, 11K)

*punts*

I'd love to play a game of Fridge The Midge with Warwick Davis. What's Fridge The Midge, one might ask? It's simple: you put a midget in a refrigerator. You and the boys put him in the crisper drawer, shut the door, gather 'round, drink some cold ones, and laugh yourself lightheaded over hearing the pathetic little midget's futile attempts to escape. He's not strong enough to push the door open, he doesn't have the leverage or space to even get the crisper drawer open, the cold is slowing him down, he's running out of air, he knows it's almost over for him and starts screaming for help. Maybe you liven things up a little by shaking the refrigerator to spook him, or say "oh my God is somebody in there" and open the door to give him a glimmer of hope before slamming it shut and mocking him, it's up to you. I wouldn't recommend letting the midget die, that's when things get complicated. Though, I suppose it'll be easy to hide the body, considering... you know.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (820x492, 75K)

Can you immagine grabbing a loaded barbells and fucking smash his head in haha

Warwick Davis. Imagine this guy yelling at you. No, this isn’t just a meme post, just imagine it. You’ve had some kind of altercation in public, and before you is this deformed little creature, this sickeningly morphed little fucking gnome, screaming at you. The veins on his forehead popping out, his eyes bloodshot and his infuriating little brick head bright red as he spits out his curses. Modern society would have you believe this gruesome, odious midget it your equal, that you should stand here and take this. But that’s counter to your intuition and you know it. Your mind races back to the days of your ancestors, how their burning souls would have been inflamed by such a confrontation, this freak, this hideous little THING thinking it has right to talk to you in such a manner. That primal instinct kicks in, and without hesitation you do the sensible thing and let the foul goblin know it’s place- you stride forward with righteous zeal, his shouts cease for a moment. This is unexpected to the annoying little fuck, a flash of panic crosses his malformed, elongated cartoonish face as it contorts suddenly into a comical farce of what on a normal human would resemble fear. He almost trips stepping backward, the illusion of his right to speak, right to live, manufactured authority over you shattering as he can only let out a brief plea “No!” before you are upon him. A hook cracks right, that satisfying crunch as it connects with the hideous creature, the feeling of a bullet ripped from the barrel of a gun as your rage explodes into controlled, refined physical force. You feel his weak and unnatural bones twist and crunch around your knuckles, his flesh contort as you see his terrified and utterly shocked face fold around your fist. All for a glorious moment, before he crumples and folds like some kind of warped fleshy paper, his deformed little freak cartoon body falling like sand over the ground as the facade of his equality dissolves under nature.

Davis' wife, Samantha (née Burroughs[33]), has achondroplasia, and their two children also have SED.[34] Their daughter, Annabelle Davis, stars in the CBBC show The Dumping Ground as Sasha Bellman. As a result of having different causes of dwarfism, the couple's first two children, sons Lloyd and George, died shortly after birth, having had a fatal combination of the conditions.

So he had two non-viable kids that died and kept trying.

Makes me want to break out my steel toed boots

Everyone deserves to have kids. We're not fucking eugenicists that want to wipe out unusual genetic traits, it's what makes us as a species unique. If you look back to the dawn of time, our caveman ancestors cared for the disabled and ensured that every member of the tribe survives, no matter how different they might have been. Little people have the right to reproduce, they have the right to live.

Pssh. Manlets taking all the barbells

youtube.com/watch?v=IwLSrNu1ppI
davis, is that you?

youtube.com/watch?v=QFKJx8NQ9dI

Warwick catching the autist who makes these threads

Attached: WarwickDavisPose.jpg (300x394, 12K)

not likely, i run very fast and i doubt he could catch me even if he scuttled like a beetle

Attached: wawrick davis vs fit.gif (320x236, 1.7M)

He could marry a normal woman and make normal kids.

Attached: _e4df3fc6-b627-11e7-8276-b04a35b0fb2c[1].jpg (960x543, 73K)

wholesome
I envy him

>We're not fucking eugenicists that want to wipe out unusual genetic traits
I see, you choose to side with the subhuman or perhaps you were one from the start

Attached: 1560616830042.gif (149x181, 836K)

Holy fuck

Attached: 1560675036238.jpg (1180x1060, 144K)

In all seriousness his height/wide ratio is good. Mirin'.

Speak for yourself you fucking clown

Attached: 1546419949410.jpg (688x960, 156K)

holy shit

>Were not eugenicists
Why do you think doctors want pregnant women to have regular checkups and ultrasounds user? People abort their malformed spawn regularly as a form of mercy and eugenics, guess they let one slip through the net with you

*sits on you like a stool*
heh, nothin' personal

holy shit this is art

Attached: 1558853266976.jpg (400x386, 25K)

That will be the downfall of man, for he shall never evolve again. As other creatures die and thrive around him he shall struggle to keep those unfit to live living, dagging them further into the abyss.

Hey bro, Willow 2 when?

Yeah and then you get jumped by several white knights, arrested and portrayed as some sort of coward on social media same as if you were to hit a woman. Equal rights should be all or nothing.

>speed_hump.exe

>OP fucking dares to disrespect Warwick Davis
>OP will be raped in his sleep

Attached: 1559464320727.jpg (396x388, 35K)

cringe
cringe
didnt read lol
cringe
cringe
didnt read lol
cringe
have sex
didnt read lol
didnt read lol
cringe
didnt read lol
cringe
cringe
Little cringe little based
cringe
Ding-Dong Diddlycringe
wholesome
Very cringe
cringe
cringe
didnt read lol
cringe
sex. have it
cringe
cringe
le redditfrog
cringed and yiked at this post chief
cringe
cringe
cringe
cringe
based

Yikes and cringepilled

have sex seething incel

Attached: 1434918091627.jpg (800x800, 100K)

oy vey ya got me!

Attached: Population-1950-2100-b.png (882x709, 81K)

zoomers like you deserve to be fucking gassed

way past your bedtime gramps
go to sleep

five year olds go to bed before gramps

Nice meme

This thread was better when you posted it on /tv/ faggot

cringe

Cringe

seethe

Attached: 4c7.png (447x321, 312K)

This website is Whites only.

Attached: 1518310377977.jpg (600x405, 26K)

anime website

Attached: 272D4C02-6D55-4BFB-BD3B-F95817BE5FE8.jpg (1161x700, 134K)

Seethe

cope
very cringe
are you retarded?

Cope

Attached: 1546714668826.png (399x322, 42K)

yikes

>le epic reddit frog
go back tourist

Yikes

Grrr stop repeating me

Attached: FA067D62-D972-431E-9FF1-448B593BAAA3.png (500x499, 72K)

audibly keked while on rest at the gym

I hurt literally everywhere it feels like I've done 30000000 crunchessss fuck

finna

No they don't. People don't deserve anything. That's an idea you made up.

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Attached: 1556025927700.jpg (962x1175, 205K)

W-whoops, sorry to bother you!

Attached: download.jpg (213x237, 8K)

yikes, have sex