Made my mom cry because I went to the gym instead of spending time with her and my dad on his birthday

>made my mom cry because I went to the gym instead of spending time with her and my dad on his birthday
>in my room posting this while my dad gets ready to work overtime tomorrow morning

Attached: 32.jpg (390x310, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys

Have a (You) before you get banned, kid

Based if they're fat, cringe otherwise

You are a shit son. Feel bad about yourself.

Attached: 1453080904595.jpg (472x840, 79K)

Your dad and mom deserve it. They raised a shitty son

I’m surprised people give a shit about their birthdays after 21

I really hope you have a sibling, because you know they are much more loved and will recieve much more than you from them right?

>letting family get in the way of self improvement
Never gonna make it

never going to make it

Attached: mao kurata.webm (864x480, 1.8M)

>self improvement
>takes pleaaure in making his mother cry
Never gonna make it, will never have kids, will never have a non fat girlfriend, never will get a job

>making people feel bad
>I’m self - improving

Ur an idiot

Cringe

Ya you should

dude why is Jow Forums so cringe

Based gainsgetter that doesn't fuck with his gainsgoblins

>expecting health advice on a japanese cartoon appreciation forum
ngmi

Based, quality post

Attached: 1517607769001.png (380x376, 83K)

fuck you OP. family is one of the most important things in life. you made your mom cry. i hope you remember this day when your parents die and your all alone.

the worst part about this is fucking OPs dad is about to work overtime to pay for OPs shit and his dumbass son wont even spend a couple hours with him on his one special day a year, after a lifetime of breaking his back to pay for OPs bullshit. fucking cunt.

I bet none of you even remember the last time you called your mom or dad

Yesterday, you fucking doofus. I love my dad, I'm gonna cry like a child when he dies

kys faggot

based

not OP but fuck my parents honestly,they broke up and my mom started to date a black man, she was such a cutie and seeing her taking pills to not end pregnant of the nigger made me feel like shit and my father was too beta to do anything

LMAO at all the seethe in this thread

Was it always this easy to bait people on Jow Forums?

have sex

he can go fuck himself anyways.

Why is the thought of your mother crying the most heartbreaking thing imaginable? Even if this is a shitpost this definitely struck a nerve

Attached: 370-3709855_wojak-feels-guy-memes-funny-internet-bird-wings.jpg (820x521, 103K)

This, I didn't know what it was like to have a real father figure until my mom remarried when I was 15

I hope someone drops a 50 pound dumbbell on your balls while you're bench pressing.

Attached: 1551513514668.jpg (237x354, 37K)

>letting your mom date a man

you are a cuck arent you ?

i live with you dipshit...they were nice enough to let me move back home after i went through a rough patch. you are a real piece of shit.

I feel more sympathetic towards the dad desu

Lolwut, he died and we were in poverty

vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN

Attached: 1509101997249.jpg (882x624, 123K)

cringe post

Post pic of mom. Blur out face if you must

Attached: lol.gif (490x377, 831K)

Consider the stink

LOL saved

>vocaroo.com/i/s0EkDdSP8xuN
lol i love this fucking guy

Attached: 1535374421557.jpg (268x256, 15K)

Based cringe poster

Post body.

jokes on you faget
I live with them

Sorry about your mom dying user, that’s tough to hear

cringe yikes
dude this post is literally re*ddit

cringe af
you should stop it, kid
you're only making things worse

My dad crying gets to me more. He almost never cries and has always been emotionally steady for me and my family. I've seen him cry once and just the memory of it gives me a lump in my throat

Same man, the worst part was seeing him try but fail to keep it all together. That shit was heavy

My mom lives two hundred miles away from me and she called me about my dumb horny dog running away

i wish i had parents

Attached: 1500779222581s.jpg (250x245, 7K)

age?

>Not posting the version where he shoots himself
Ngmi

Post it then, faggit

Attached: 91C06E16-7289-4823-BCDF-E9BB0698161D.png (716x768, 462K)

Yesterday was Father's day you absulote mong, I got him a whiskey and we shared it fuck off

I remember hating my parents at 16 and 17 too user.

you sound like some shit out of rick and morty fag

If my mother cried then I'd have more empathy for her. Her emotions and feelings are never reflected inwardly. Never saw her cry, never heard her cry, never seen her genuinely sad. Not when her brother died, not when her sister died, and not when her father died. Not only did she not ever cry, she just didn't seem to care.

She always deals with negative feelings outwardly. Gets angry, throws fits, gets snappy.

why not just fuck her on every hole ?

after 16 for me, I grew to dislike holidays in general lately