Conundrum of the month.. see if you can solve it:

Conundrum of the month.. see if you can solve it:

If a "straight" guy liking traps of same genitalia makes them gay, doesn't a "gay" guy liking traps of opposite genitalia makes him straight?

I'm the latter, but have identified as "gay" most of my life for no other option.

Have at 'er boys. It's a hard one.

Attached: tumblr_ncvq35IU9d1r7ywa1o1_500.jpg (500x750, 151K)

A cuntman! Now that's a based fetish! I've yanked it out to a cuntman or two meself.

I know. It's absolute perfection. Nothing else I could ask for.

Watch how no one answers this question. It's too hard for them.

Now I can fulfill my mpreg fantasies! How based. It's perfectly straight.

>if liking men is gay, then is liking men not gay?
No, you're still a homosexual. if you take some 10/10 girl and photoshop a man's face on her, you're still gay for jacking to it. The insistence on inserting a male is what's gay.

But the only defining factor that your render a "straight" to be gay is a change in a female's genitalia to a penis.

I want my partner to have a vagina, but I want her the rest of herself to resemble that of men.

>I want to fuck a man
That makes you gay. You are gay. There is no denying this.

But she is biologically female if she has a vagina.

Wut? This picture does not compute to me. Do not explain it. I know what I am seeing, but what?

Am I a lesbian for liking this? I want to eat his pussy.

That is so unappealing, it looks like some kind of eunuch slave warrior

Then why do you say straight guys are gay for wanting to fuck a trap/woman?

I'm not sure if people are getting the argument here. Look closely.

Straights are insisting straight guys are "gay" for liking FtM traps (with penises). This is based solely on what is between the legs with complete disregard for the physicality.

Likewise, the opposite is the case here where a previously identified gay guy likes a female of the opposite genitalia from his own but of the same physicality.

You were previously basing it off what is between the legs, and somehow make it the subject matter for the case of gays liking females with vaginas and masculine bodies

Am I speaking a different language here? You said so yourself, you are physically attracted to men. That makes you a homosexual.
Because the trap is still a man. They know it's a man. It's precisely because it's still a man that they want to fuck it. That's homosexual behavior.

You are openly attracted to the figure kf a male. That's gay.

Either that or you are attracted to a male with a female figure. That is also gay. It may be more bisexual than anything, desu, depending on how much of a bottom bitch you are. Cuntboys for domineering faglords and dickgirls for assbleeding bottom bitchfags.

A straight man wants a woman that looks like a woman with all of the parts of a woman. We're not saying there's anything wrong with you, we're simply begging you to categorize your fetishes properly so that when we're looking for our kicks we don't have to scroll through moubtains of dickgirls and cuntboys to find pictures of women that we like. That's all we want. Is that really so much to ask?

>Because the trap is still a man.
Then the same argument can be made to say that the trap is still a woman for having a vagina.

Ooohh, it's a tricky one, alright. Thanks for this, OP, you old riddle-de-dee, you. Mmm, it's a real head scratcher, a brain teaser to be sure.

Liking the genitalia of the same sex and liking the secondary sex characteristics of the same sex are both homosexual traits.

Attached: 848.png (659x525, 205K)

Look homo, I don't know what they taught you in your gender studies class or whatever but sex and gender are not social constructs. All animals, including humans, have evolved to be able to quickly identify males and females, as well as to select for the opposite sex with specific traits. Men, for example, look for women with wide hips and large breasts, among other traits. Women look for men with broad shoulders and signs of high testosterone. What you are admitting to is being attracted to masculinity. People that like traps are also attracted to masculinity, just a much smaller portion, but still attracted to masculinity nonetheless. That's gay. You're gay. Later homo.
Much more concise but exactly what I am getting at.

It depends on how you define gender
Is it solely based on genitals and chromosomes? Then fucking the girl pumped full of testosterone will be straight
If it's based on looks then fucking the man on estrogen will be straight

>It depends on how you define gender
If you have to start with that you've already done fucked up.

Well I see it as the first one because that's the actual definition. But by that definition, a woman on steroids (like in the OP pic) is perfectly straight. She is a female with a vagina and xx chromosomes

It is gay if the penis and the fact that it is a man turns you on.
If you think "cute girl" and dont see "her" penis as a male thing,ust a girl with a penis, then no, its not gay.

Either way, you and your kind should be burned like the disease you are.

Attached: BurnMonster.gif (160x160, 1019K)

A faggots a faggot, OP!

you should know that, out of anyone.

No matter how feminine, fucking a man is gay, and no matter how masculine, fucking a woman is straight.

>If a "straight" guy liking traps of same genitalia makes them gay, doesn't a "gay" guy liking traps of opposite genitalia makes him straight?
Loaded question, as are any Buck Angel questions. The act or fapping to either is gay because it lies in the uncanny valley of gender, but you are bisexual if you enjoy purely men and buck angel or purely women and traps.

Attached: IMG_9411.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Nowadays its pointless discussing is straight or gay. Its just safe to say you're a degenerate faggot.

PLEASE GIVE ME THE SAUCE, YOU WEED!

absolute state of swedish men

Boy (male) + girl (male) = straight (gay)
Boy (male) + boy (female) = gay (straight)

Liking mentally ill faggots of any kind makes you gay.
You're only straight if you like biological women with vaginas.

I've got another one, how much money does it take for sucking dick to be not gay for a straight man?

Attached: 1550561399395.gif (220x124, 156K)

am I gay if i want to fuck her bussy?

that's not a boy pussy that's a man cunt

wrong. that's a boy's pussy you bigot, it is a bussy.

REVOLUTIONARY!! WOOOO

You're gay if you're attracted to someone whit substantiate male sexual traits. This mean if you're attracted to muscly "women" with no breasts and hairy chests, then you're gay.
You're also gay for liking traps.
The case could be made that, liking a person that is a trap doesn't necessarily make you gay, seeing how you might be attracted to just the feminine parts of the person. But people that are into traps, are obviously interested in the trap part of it, and as a result the male penis of it all, meaning they're pretty fucking gay.

Of course exactly where the line is drawn is hard to say, as I wouldn't refer to a man liking tomboys or a women liking "feminine" pop stars as gay.

Both of them are gay because trannies are unnatural abominations. If you want to have sex with either then you are fucked in the head.

>having sex with someone with a vagina and XX chromosomes is gay
Did you skip biology class or something

Liking traps is gay vecayse they're literally just crossdressers. They're fruits in skirts. They have to cover up fheir man arms, hands, legs and feet.

Shemales aren't gay because they're identical to women, sometimes even more exaggeratedly feminine that women, they're just biologically men and have penises. No matter how straight you are, you're still attracted to visual cues like a soft face, large breasts, big ass, big thighs, etc like pic related.

It's gay to like a guy with female genitals because you would be attracted to his overall body, face etc not his vagina.

Attached: ABC145A8-3C25-4808-8FB6-A2B6D8D30E89.jpg (750x738, 499K)

liking anything that isn't obviously female with no penis is at the very least bi. whether they have a vag or a peen, whether they are masculine or feminine. tomboy and reverse traps push the line, cuntboys are gay.

>have penises
Already makes it gay.

Trannies shouldn't even be considered human desu.

there's no riddle here. you're looking at body parts that are clearly male, therefore if you're turned on you're a fag. in the case of this pic it's the entire body except the genital region. in the case of "traps" it's the genital region. both are MALE FEATURES, therefore being ATTRACTED TO THEM IS GAY (unless you're female).

nice try though.

you're a fag and that pic is heavily airbrushed, the tits are bolt-ons, the hands are masculine etc. you're just a fag.

>unless you're female
OP's pic is a female, though. Regardless of masculine voice.

no, I meant "unless the person attracted to the pic is female". what that thing in the pic really is biologically doesn't matter unless you know. it looks like a man, that's all that matters.

>kiss a trap because he passes
straight
>do anything with a man knowing he is a man
gay
>being attracted to defined muscles, wide shoulders, dicks etc.
gay

what the fuck is so difficult about this to some of you?

its kind of like having some shit in your food. i dont care whether the top bit or bottom bit of a turd ends up in my food, im not going to eat or enjoy it if its there

>it looks like a man, that's all that matters.
Yet female (male)'s look like girls, and you call straight men that like them gay. It's all about looks, remember? Why call them gay then?

if they are attracted to DICKS why are you calling them straight?

Right, but it looks like a woman. And you just based the entire thing on how they "look", with complete disregard for whats between their legs.

>feminine body + dick = gay
>masculine body + dick = gay
>masculine body + vag = gay
>feminine body + vag = strait
Gayness doesn't come in levels, any amount of gay makes you gay, period.

it's gay to like something that looks like a man and gay to like something that is a man even if it looks like a girl. both options are gay. it's not one or the other. there is no choice between these two "options". both are gay.

I'd fuck a trans guy, but only if they were androgynous and didn't do tit surgery
Basically a tomboy

>physically looks like a man
>has a vagina
Trap

>physically looks like a woman
>has a penis
Trap

Being attractive to traps means you're gay because there's something about them being 90% man and 10% woman or 90% woman and 10% man that turns you on.

>but it looks like a woman.
no, it doesn't. a dick doesn't look like anything a woman should have.

>with complete disregard for whats between their legs.
if you know what's between their legs and it's not a pussy and you're still attracted to it you're a fag. again, not rocket science.

How strait are you?

Attached: 75B41A01-5F4C-48B9-86CC-0B0A1A23426A.jpg (260x173, 17K)

>I don't know what they taught you in your gender studies class or whatever but sex and gender are not social constructs
Then fucking the "man" with the vagina is straight. Got it boss, glad we could clear this up.

This. This this this this this this this tihs this.

The social construct around heterosexuality is annoying as fuck. It's so fucking fragile and easy to break.

When the LGBT community uses sexuality identifiers, they convey information. "I am attracted to feminine attributes and I am feminine." "I am attracted to feminine and masculine attributes and I am masculine." When the straights use it, it's like "Ooooooohhhh!!! You broke your sacred vow to only ever think about pussy and boobs! You're a homo!" "You fucked a girl alongside another man? We need to take you to heterosexuality court!"

If it weren't for the social construct of heterosexuality, MtF is would straight because you're looking for feminine while you're masculine. FtM would be gay because you're masculine looking for masculine.

>But what if you find out that she's got a penis and you don't like that?

Then stop consenting. What the fuck?

Attached: DXI8kAAV4AANBEk.jpg (750x733, 135K)

im only attracted to pussy on feminine body. it has to be both.

>If it weren't for the social construct of heterosexuality, MtF is would straight because you're looking for feminine while you're masculine. FtM would be gay because you're masculine looking for masculine.
if you're unaware because the person "passes" then that is exactly how it is. however, in reality almost nobody "passes". also once you know you have no excuse in either case.

Then we could call some people straight and other people super straight where super straight is only attracted to attractive female without penises.

I'd be okay with being super straight but I question the utility of a term designed to describe at least 80% of people. it's like "cis" (99% of people). useless.

It would be useful for the LGBT community. It's the same way distal and proximal are used by the medical community, but at least 80% people aren't concerned with how far or close things are on the human body.

That's because sexuality can lower a mans rank in society. No one wants to be the least bit gay because they would lose status. No one really cares if cunt boys are straight or not because a gay person potentially being bi isn't nearly as big a deal as a straight person potentially being bi.

The amount of closeted homosexual robots in this thread trying to justify their fetishes is such a massive cope. If you fellas just admitted you were homosexual you probably wouldn't be robots and would be happier in life.

I know I'm a homo, but I'm still cultured enough to know that having sex with men is stupid. Traps are gay but you're suppose to call yourself straight anyway to keep fags away from you. You know nothing.

Imagine if she raped you... it wouldnt even be legally considered rape in the USA...

I think Female to Males is one of the most disgusting genres of mental illness ever.
People eating their own shit is more enticing than a female to male.

>I think Female to Males is one of the most disgusting genres of mental illness ever.

No that would be post op trannies

You have the original big gay, faggot

To be fair, I don't want any traces of female aesthetic in the FtM physicality that you would typically get from the transitioning process. I want a biologically born "female" (genitalia-only) that grows up with male aesthetics.

desu i dont even think post op trannies are as bad as female to male.
The sweet beautiful fuckable pussy in contrast with a male body just turns my stomach.
I mutilated dude that looks like a woman with a stab wound isnt as bad.
I'm not joking ive seen both and I genuinely get sick seeing shit like Buck Angel.

Im going to say that presentation is more important than genitals. I would rather fuck a feminine person with a penis than a masculine person with a vagina.

that's nasty dude

Women so pampered and delusional they literally think they can suceed as men under 6 feet tall

They can cause they have vaginas.

>liking VERY passable traps
not gay

>liking other traps
gay

>liking cuntboys
gay

that example proves my point. distal and proximal are 50/50 and therefore useful.

>all these homosexuals desperately trying to convince themselves tgey're not homosexuals
lmao, there is some olympic level mental gymnastics going on all over this thread