Quit smoking

I stopped smoking and started vaping over 2 years ago. Massive improvements in mood, focus, breathing, cardio and lifts.

Don't listen to faggots who say vaping is bad, it's way better than smoking and I can 100% attest to this. Anyone else noticed a big improvement when they stop smoking

Attached: 1552015580764.webm (640x800, 1.41M)

women owe me sex

it's still smoking. perhaps a placebo effect.
or 0.001 percent better than smoking.
quit it fag

I’m thinking about smoking cbd. I enjoy the act of smoking but don’t care for tobacco/nicotine. Also can’t smoke weed all that often except a few times each year. But cbd would not only provide actual benefits but it’s something I could smoke without worrying about getting high. If it weren’t so damn expensive for cbd products I’d start now. Might end up seeing if it’s legal to grow high cbd low thc strains in my area and just do that for fun

Vaping is still retarded. Stop acting as if you made it, you haven't. You're still a slave to the nicotine. The vape is carcinogenic too. Just wait for the shit to start hitting people in 10 more years.

Attached: 1557680583334.jpg (1024x690, 261K)

Same here. I run a lot and I am starting to get big into cycling. Two things I could never do when smoking.

clean > vaping > smoking

Attached: sniff_01.jpg (1189x793, 144K)

Never liked smoking but just started vaping recently and I can attest to the focus and motivation. Not that addicting imo because I can go days with no vape. Mainly use when I need to perk up really quick like maybe for a lecture or some shit. Also its helping me quit weed, that shit had me suicidal and paranoid to no end.

E-ciggerettes(Vaping) are better than smoking yes, it's still not good for you also it makes you look like some faggot zoomer. There's no point in vaping other than to quit smoking which is what e-ciggerets were used for until big tabbaco rebranded them to appeal to a younger audience.

NAME PLEASE

Attached: SNIIIIIIIIIIF.png (795x887, 239K)

Good on you OP. When you get a chance try and quit vaping though!
>vape for the past three years
>went really heavy on it senior year of college (bought a Juul)
>threw it out once I graduated about 2 months ago
>have had nicotine intermittently (disposable e cigs once and a while or friends with Juuls)
I’m currently no mic for the past two weeks and my cardio and blood flow has gone up. Not to mention I’m not spending as much money.

Did you gradually reduce nicotine vol.? I believe vaping is ok if you can actually get rid of that poison from your sytem eventually.

>video related
Have you guys noticed all girls around doing low-bar when squatting? Why is that form so overrated in gyms nowadays, specially with women?

>inb4 video shows high-bar
I know.

Attached: 2013-12-23-20120414Campitelli37343.jpg (2048x1477, 1.1M)

Smoking was a fad that died in the 60s with the surgeon general's report. As much as I love madmen, smoking is something different.

Enjoy being a faggot and having metal particles stuck in your lungs. Thanks for being the guinea pig of vaping

I quit smoking and switched to vaping when I decided to start running. Not at first tho, because I mean, quitting smoking is hard. It was even hard for me to start vaping instead. Its hard to say how much is from just continued running and how much is from quitting but I do feel better these days. I can't say I notice much difference when I'm lifting tho. I am currently weening off vaping too. Down to a low nic level with plans to be done by fall.

CBD is a lie promoted by the fucking hippies. Be a man and take some creatine

Sucks that millions of high schoolers will all have cancer in ten years because of vaping

Started lifting as a non-smoker, smoked cigs for 3 years and just switched to Juul 3 days ago, haven’t felt better in a very long time

Never smoked, never will, vaping is just as bad but with a side effect of becoming a fag. Any substance addiction is unhealthy.

Attached: 1559572937641.png (970x545, 504K)

it only gets better, you stop coughing and feel much better

to those saying nicotine is bad for you, do some research on how it protects against dementia and alzhiemers disease; essentially it supports neurone function

Attached: 1560670528853.gif (202x360, 2.19M)

Good for you. Of course sucking tar and hundreds of carcinogenic chemicals added to cigarettes will be worse than vaping.

Attached: 5KHejsm.png (540x392, 189K)

>Anyone else noticed a big improvement when they stop smoking
Can confirm. Also added perks of not smelling like and ashtray and not walking around with the burnt cigarrette taste in your mouth all day. I also get better, harder boners

Attached: 1560207688009.gif (498x280, 1.87M)

>he smokes cigs
kek breh just smoke weed on the evening so you have less cons

Closing in on 3 weeks without the nicotine jew. When will I notice improvements?

closing in on 3 months here
still get random cravings, and the ability to cope with stress is at 0