Doesn't remember him

>doesn't remember him

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/10857422/Schoolgirl-blamed-by-Elliot-Rodger-for-hatred-of-women-doesnt-remember-him.html

Attached: Stacey.jpg (460x287, 41K)

Elliot BTFO

Attached: im).jpg (244x207, 12K)

>A model who the California gunman Elliot Rodger named as his "first crush" and vilified in his twisted manifesto as an "evil b----" is said to be distraught.
>doesn't even remember him
>distraught despite not remembering him just for social brownie points
Sasugadan Stacey

Why didn't Elliot just force himself on a girl?
What makes the distinction between wanting to not just fuck someone, and go jail for some time for it, but go on a rampage instead?

Attached: 1485905270969.jpg (590x550, 24K)

Why did Elliot want some generic dumb blonde girl so badly?

That man had the shittiest of tastes

Even in death, the retard keeps getting rekt. First he gets a following of literally homosexual versions of the people he hated most in the world (robots), now this.

Attached: elliot fags.jpg (1425x360, 54K)

He feared to get his arse kicked by a girl more than anything. Also he was a volcel.

White power.

He was autistic and delusional. You can't bully people at age 10 and you can't get bullied at age 10. You are literally a baby at that age. At least in the first world countries. He was fucked in the head and just remembered stuff that wasn't as he remembered. What could she possible do/say to him at that age that could in any way related to his sexual failures? 'Ewww you're a meanie Elliot if you ever talk to me again I'm telling on you'?

Attached: 1550890614420.jpg (709x595, 156K)

>you can't get bullied at age 10. You are literally a baby at that age

Lmao. I was fighting for survival at that age in my shitty public school. I received savage beatings on a daily basis, even had a rib fractured and my jaw dislocated. Funnily enough I joined the military after highschool and basic training was a breeze compared to my highschool experience, the drill instructors know they can't touch you or risk losing their jobs while 10 year old bullies know they do whatever they want because the teachers will look the other way. Also basic is just a few months while you are stuck in the school system until you're 17. I can completely understand why Elliot went crazy.

Seriously man. This bitch is like an 11/30.

>He was autistic and delusional. You can't bully people at age 10 and you can't get bullied at age 10. You are literally a baby at that age.
I pray to god one day I can think like you. I could be so happy

she can be distraught that he killed those people and that he somehow blamed her for it without remembering who the fuck he is. elliot probably never made a move and creeped on her from afar like the loser he was

where did you go to school? sounds pretty shitty but also sounds like you are exaggerating to back up your point

Attached: 61fRuFgZGPL._SL1100_.jpg (1100x1100, 55K)

Are you east european or something?

Wow that kitty is as cute as Elliot. And I mean it. I see Elliot in it.

What do you say about that, preventors?

I am listening to Elliot's manifesto right now. The crazy fucker wanted to rise into power to impose his ideology over the world. The son of bitch was Hitler reincarnated.

Attached: hate.gif (500x375, 1004K)

Jesus fucking Christ are you really THAT stupid? Did you fucking know, that SMALL KIDS UNDER 10 are the most sadistic ones? They tend to torture animals as well as smaller kids whenever they can, if they are not being taught to not do so. And even if they were taught, they will do it when the adults are not seeing. Humans are born as sadistic beasts and it takes time from them to develop some empathizing skills, either through their own experience or proper upbringing.

But hey, now these IDIOTS want to DENY THAT KIDS BULLY, to prevent anyone from empathizing with a mass murderer who told he was bullied as a kid. I anxiously wait for the first mass murder that the perpetrator committed because he was raped as a kid, JUST TO SEE how these idiots DENY THAT KIDS ARE BEING RAPED, just to prevent people from empathizing with THAT mass murderer.

I'm just so tired of all of THESE LIES.

That article is almost five years old.

>"mmmh... that makes me feel all pumped up"

This. Kids have no concept of empathy yet, so they are the worst humanity has to offer. If you think children are innocent you must have been one spoiled brat.

he was retarded and incompetent, more like a potato mussolini

Calm down fucko. This narrative didn't catch so good. Everybody knows he was bullied. But he is one in a million who get bullied and do this kind of sick shit, so that was not the reason of the killings.

Attached: kenpark.gif (320x234, 1.23M)

Hehe, yeah, pumped up kitty. Didn't see the connection.

>implying incels have any taste

Good one

I hope one day every one on earth sees elliot rogers for what he truly is

A pathetic beta

>incels
He was a volcel.

Even Elliot's taste was shit. This girl looks like the most stereotypical vapid cheerleader stacy, to the point it actually makes her bland and unattractive. He really was a failure all around.

WHERE THE FUCK DID I SAY THAT BEING BULLIED WAS THE REASON HE KILLED? It is always the same fucking shit: PEOPLE ARE COMPLETELY UNABLE TO SEE THINGS THE WAY THEY ARE, LETTING THE CONTEXT TWIST EVERYTHING UP. Like here, someone tells the truth about bullying, that KIDS BULLY, and what do people do? THEY FUCKING THINK THAT THE PERSON IS TRYING TO DEFEND THE MASS KILLER WHO TOLD HE WAS BEING BULLIED or trying to say that he killed because he was being bullied as a kid. I did not say anything like that. I was merely EXPLAINING to someone how things are, as he was mistaken to think otherwise.

I'm tired of this shit. People are mostly impossible to communicate with, unable to take things as they were meant to having their view skewed by the context.

And yeah, it does not make me a "fucko" if I am justifiably angry about someone being that clueless about people and bullying. Really must be some former upper class popular kid who was never being beaten up or humiliated by herds of people at school. THIS WORLD IS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT PLACE TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. All the way from the beginning.

I quit this conversation now as people letting the context twist things up makes me have a tantrum. I already feel adrenaline flowing all over my veins and heart beating fast.