When did you realize

when did you realize that there's no such thing as a 'good job' and anyone that says otherwise is lying to themselves to stave off the cognitive dissonance?

Attached: cali-butt.jpg (1020x1548, 455K)

Nothing you said registered in my mind because all I can think about is how I want to breed that girl doggy style.

Well there are definitely fucking bad jobs, which implies good/better jobs.

Attached: 1466824111891.jpg (183x200, 10K)

there are definitely bad STDs, does that imply some are good?

Apples and oranges nigga, does it really make you so upset that other people can be happy?

You may look at it as always just working for someone else and making them rich while you waste your life for them, but there are more factors and it's not that black/white.

There's more to a job than the physical work, you can actually enough a job for the other aspects, such as the social or financial needs it fulfills. Working conditions and financial motives don't even matter compaired to the social aspect, as seen with the Hawthorne studies.

Start going to therapy, you're not happy.

>does it really make you so upset that other people can be happy?
of course not. it only makes me upset that i can't be, because i am incapable of lying to myself

>There's more to a job than the physical work, you can actually enough a job for the other aspects, such as the social or financial needs it fulfills

umm, what? I mean I don't have any social benefits from working, I can be social as much as I want outside of work. as for financial needs, yes. that is THE ONLY REASON for working

>Working conditions and financial motives don't even matter compaired to the social aspect, as seen with the Hawthorne studies.
I don't understand this at all. it makes no sense

>Start going to therapy, you're not happy.
It didn't help. I know i'm not happy, it's because I have to waste most of my day slaving away for money (the sole excuse for getting a "career") instead of doing productive, useful, and constructive activities

"therapist" simply said not everyone can enjoy working, it's something you do for money. i get paid to be miserable, there's nothing wrong with that. it's inevitable suffering

I didn't mean to come off as a dick before, but yeah, have you thought of switching jobs? It is possible to be productive and all while earning money. It's hard but you don't have it work in that sort of manner.

So say if you liked doing something and got paid for it then that's cognitive dissonance?
By chance I found a job I absolutely love in every single way other than the pay could be better.

>have you thought of switching jobs?
of course. but there's no "better job" there's just better pay

>It is possible to be productive and all while earning money
not really, nobody is going to pay me to do what i want to do. a job is selling my labor. if i could get paid twice as much to dig holes in the ground and fill them back up with dirt, i would absolutely do that

i just can't imagine a job [something a person would pay me to do] that gives me a sense of satisfaction INDEPENDENT OF money being given to me for labor. the idea of actually enjoying something and both simultaneously and independently getting paid to do it is something i have longed for and wished for over a 10 year period, and fills me with dread every day since it's a literal impossibility. i curse myself for even thinking such a thing was possible, and whoever filled my head with such nonsense

>he believes in happiness

>So say if you liked doing something and got paid for it then that's cognitive dissonance?

what kind of ultra-brainlet has no interesting hobbies or desires, that their life is so boring some "career" can actually be an improvement?

that's pretty pathetic if you ask me

>By chance I found a job I absolutely love in every single way other than the pay could be better.
i used to think this was possible, then i grew up. how the FUCK can you love a job more than being NEET, assuming you already had money? like how can you prefer being told what to do instead of doing whatever you want?

there's only 1 reason to work: money. telling yourself "i love my job" is a maximum cope. you love not being poor, and you have equated the two, when that is a false equivalence.

ask yourself: if you could get paid the same amount as you do at your job, but be 100% NEET, would you?

if you say no, you're objectively pathetic

I don't know man, I'm a programmer and I actually enjoy my job, I get to work on my own projects, nobody knows what I'm doing half the time so I'm fairly independent and I make decent money. There's stressful days but I am always very satisfied when I manage to create something new. It's my own shit, and I know I made it myself.

I don't really know about other professions or areas that you may be interested in, but yeah, learn coding?

>I don't know man, I'm a programmer and I actually enjoy my job
what a coincidence, i am also a programmer. and doing it for money (i am self taught) has caused me to absolutely despise the activity

>I get to work on my own projects
what is it exactly that you would do for free that you have convinced someone else to pay you for?

>obody knows what I'm doing half the time so I'm fairly independent and I make decent money
that's the only thing that matters: money.

>There's stressful days but I am always very satisfied when I manage to create something new. It's my own shit, and I know I made it myself.

i've never felt satisfied by completing a project i am only doing for money, just a feeling of relief that it's over

>I don't really know about other professions or areas that you may be interested in, but yeah, learn coding?
literally my job, and i hate it now

there is no "profession" that i am interested in, i have many hobbies and interests but nobody's going to pay me to do them

just consider your privilege: that you can actually enjoy a specific activity that, at the same time, someone is willing to pay you to do. not everyone can get paid to do their hobbies or pursue things that are interested in

i was NEET for 8 months and i enjoyed every moment of it, but nothing i did was something a person would pay me to do. it was a lot of hard work, and i developed more as an individual than i ever did at university or work, but i didn't make a single cent (which didn't bother me at all)

just accept your status as "privileged normie"

>what is it exactly that you would do for free that you have convinced someone else to pay you for?
Currently making apps for hospitals and pharmacies

Listen, life's shit but you're the only one to blame. If you hate coding stop fucking doing it or stop complaining. I can't believe a wannabe NEET is talking about me being "privileged". Pretty much everybody that's ever existed has had it worse than people like us, so stop bitching.

If you can't possible enjoy any job, then that's your problem, don't say that everybody else is lying to themselves. You're literally complaining that you have to work to live and you don't just have everything handed to you. You don't simply deserve all the first-world luxuries you have handed to you just for being alive.

>enjoys being NEET
>calls other pathetic

I gotta go, but just ask yourself if you honestly believe no job in the world as any self-actualization. Just read about it.

>Currently making apps for hospitals and pharmacies

wow, i wish i was so pathetic that i could literally lie to myself and say i enjoy doing such a thing

>If you can't possible enjoy any job, then that's your problem
how the fuck could your life be so empty and devoid of meaning that you would still make apps for hospitals and pharmacies even if you got paid anyway?

unless you would do the job even if you got paid to not do it, you don't actually like it

and if you would still make these apps, even for free, you're just a loser with no real hobbies or interests

simple as that

>You're literally complaining that you have to work to live and you don't just have everything handed to you. You don't simply deserve all the first-world luxuries you have handed to you just for being alive.
wagie cope. i literally don't care. it makes me miserable to have to waste my life doing pointless shit, such as making apps for hospitals and pharmacies, i wish i could enjoy it but i simply can't. it's torture

>can't enjoy life unless being told what to do
>can't be happy if allowed to do whatever you want, whenever you want
>thinks that's not pathetic

hey, there's nothing wrong with hating poverty. but hating being NEET for any other reason than money basically means you're a slave

Who is that girl user?

Lmao full of so much anger, as NEET's usually are. Any mental issues?

I enjoy making things, such as apps in general. I have other hobbies too, I'm one of the best at sanshou in my country, I have great friends (some of which I made through work, wow, who'd of thought?), I travel, I make art, I train a lot and I co-run a club for hiking and rock climbing. I enjoy my life, but it's not due to privilege.

What I don't do is go online and complain all day and call other people pathetic and claim everybody is wrong and I'm right.

You're a sad, fucked up retard and you're mostly likely never going to change. I felt bad for you at the start but clearly you're just some man-child asshole.

GL with your life, I'm off.

>unless you would do the job even if you got paid to not do it, you don't actually like it

You might be most retarded person in this thread. I can like doing something. But if I'm not getting paid, I'm only doing it for myself. I would still make apps, just not for someone who isn't paying me.

Imagine the smelle lads jesus christ

Attached: 1550696807617.png (346x414, 71K)

>Lmao full of so much anger, as NEET's usually are
i am unfortunately not a NEET

>Any mental issues?
i have never been diagnosed with anything, but i may have "schizoid" which is also claimed to be a meme diagnosis

>I enjoy making things, such as apps in general.
so do i. when i was NEET (best time of my life) i toiled day after day on a project, a video presentation / documentary

i never stopped working hard. i also lifted weights a lot. i really enjoy being productive and useful. unfortunately, i need money, and so i have to sell my labor to another person

>I have other hobbies too, I'm one of the best at sanshou in my country, I have great friends (some of which I made through work, wow, who'd of thought?),

i also have friends, i never made them through work though. i can hang out with friends without being forced to work. i don't usually do that though, i like solitude

>I travel,

i worked for a travel company and it kind of made me hate to travel. to be fair, i never did it before so i only liked the overhyped idea of it. so i guess i don't like travel

>I make art,
same, if you call the articles i write "art" (they are non-fiction but i think there's an art to it). nobody's going to pay me for that though, nor would i charge anyone for information

>I train a lot and I co-run a club for hiking and rock climbing.
i also lift a lot, but considerably less than when i was NEET

>I enjoy my life, but it's not due to privilege.
i didn't say that. i said you're privileged because you can enjoy an activity while getting paid to do it

>What I don't do is go online and complain all day and call other people pathetic and claim everybody is wrong and I'm right.
says the incel LOL! fucking loser, you go on a supposed "loser" board just to feel superior to people. then you make up lies about your life.

you made me feel better by showing how pathetic you are. fucking trash

and yes, I AM GETTING PAID TO SHITPOST which is infinitely better than "work"

>I would still make apps, just not for someone who isn't paying me.

then you're privileged, because you get paid to do something you like anyway

congrats, you're fucking privileged as shit you loser incel

What's the point of this thread? You're complaining you have to work? Welcome to the club! Sit down and stfu, nobody cares if you hate it becomes we all do it. Jesus.