Why havent you got a vasectomy yet bro?

why havent you got a vasectomy yet bro?

Attached: 1551443327053m.jpg (600x1024, 82K)

I know I'll never get the chance to have kids, but purposefully depriving yourself of that opportunity is a sign of mental and moral disease.

I'm not going to need it

With horrible greasy hair like that I doubt he was going to get the chance of having kids.
However, no white man should be getting a vasectomy as we need to be pumping out atleast 4 white babies each

In 2019 it is the smart thing to do, there are medical options should you wish to reproduce even with vasectomy

>that filthy fingernail
It's for the best.

Holy fuck, just when I think I've seen it all and that euros can't get any more cucked, they always find a way to further crush my spirits.

Attached: 1551422923925.jpg (834x1200, 133K)

literally nobody cares, Jow Forums

Lmao why do white people do this shit to themselves. It's like he takes pleasure in knowing hes neutered. I can understand if he has two or three kids and wants to have unprotected sex freely without the side effects of the pill (and drew the short straw regarding tubal ligation vs vasect), but I doubt that's the case

White nationalists care. So obviously some people care.

I was born unable to have kids.
I came in several girls(top tier ones i got to ask me out shit was so cash) around 7000 times total and none of them got pregnant.
I transitioned now and I'm working toward moving in with this guy and being his loving and caring wife.

ok, so the real power play in this situation is to not get a vasectomy but then get the vasectomy tattoo. i guess its too late for this guy

Attached: longsalamander.jpg (1024x645, 408K)

>all those likes
so this is s o y power...

Attached: so this is smug power.gif (500x500, 1.03M)

Uh.. because he literally takes pleasure in knowing he's neutered, yeah. Not everybody wants to have kids. It's weird that I'm cool with people having kids, 1 or a brood, but people that want kids HATE people that don't. Why? Do you think people that don't want kids.. should have kids? Yeah that would make for a happy family..

Ive heard that its the best liberating secs, anytime anywhere, no risk.
BUT you have to wait 6 months and untill you get the all clear from the Dr, Otherwise preggers.

because my fiance and i plan on having 3-4 kids. the no kids lifestyle is for two people:

1) incels (not their fault, don't blame them)
2) consumerist, brainwashed liberal cuckboys

Attached: 1352853639879.jpg (1333x1000, 707K)

3) people that don't want to have children

no need too my girl got that 10 year BC option.

>White nationalists
a couple of autists on the internet will not make a difference

4) non original whites

>shit was so cash
>I transitioned now
So this is what happened to John

im not a white nationalist and i care

Why would I waste money getting a surgery that I don't need? It's not like I'm having sex ever.