>we talk for a while and then she leaves
>maximum confidence
>do some push ups while listening to the wind waker soundtrack
I actually feel like talking to women now. Prostitutes are a godsend

Attached: giphy-1.gif (500x427, 974K)

U wear a rubber

I like hookers too

Never got one, their so expensive I need a big boy job and to finish college

That money would have been better spent on a couple drinks for a girl with much fewer partners
If it was less sketchy and always the girl in the picture I'd probably try it though

Just got back from SE Asia AMA

Wow. This board has been going to shit, being flooded with Jow Forums robots and /b/yards. But this. THIS. This thread is absolutely peak incel. This is what happens when an incel grows up and decides to hit the gym for the sole purpose of getting back at "muh roasties!" And what's sad is this thread, like all the other non-fitness related trash flooding this board, will not be cleaned up by the jannies. They will just sit there and laugh as the "health and fitness board" is overrun by incels, because they know they don't have to put in any effort for this to still be the best lifting forum. I mean, what's the alternative? bodybuilding.com? Lmao.
In case I haven't been clear so far:
OP IS A FAGGOT
KYS
FUCK INCELS
FUCK TRANNIES
AND MOST OF ALL
FUCK JANNIES

Do you ever feel scared you contracted an STD?
That's the main reason I would never hire a prostitute or have casual sex

New pasta?

Not an incel if he has sex

I can't for the life of me understand why spergs are so offended by the idea of hiring a hooker. If you're virgin after age 21, hookers are a great way to build sexual confidence (if you pay for a decent one), and will make it much more easy to approach girls. Your virginity isn't something special, get over it.

Attached: 1560737561008.jpg (809x600, 80K)

Just wear a condom. You won't get anything

You typed all that instead of posting a fitness related thread lol
>nobody wants to talk about your shitty ppl routine

I never understood how a condom could prevent STDs.
Every time time I thrusted (with condom), the base of my unprotected penis made contact with the vagina opening.
I doubt such touch is safe if the girl had some disease.

That's good user, I'm proud of you. I firmly believe hookers should be legal and de-stress people. Incels would also have no excuse. Keep it up and stay safe.

A vagina is not a fucking disease dumpster. You won't get ebola from touching it

Tbh it’s pretty based you gained some confidence from it and see it in a positive light. Nothing worse than a story of some user getting a hooker and being depressed after

Same, planning on getting a decent hooker. In my country college students whore themselves for money but are a bit expensive. Unironically motivates me to study harder

I mean, the fact that you can fuck a prostitute without getting tested literally makes her vagina a disease dumpster.
A potential advantage of sex work legalization is prostitutes being able to demand tests before having intercourse.

>girl with much fewer partners
10 years old girls don't drink, bro

Wrong. I caught plenty of shit with condom.