Big bro can i feel your biceps pls ?

>big bro can i feel your biceps pls ?

what you reply ?

Attached: DDD.jpg (3224x4638, 2.02M)

Imagine what an epic Minecraft mod it would be that let’s us hunt down tranny pedos

You have to go back to the discord and you will never be able to pass as a female. You're a freak of nature

cringe and pedoshit
This but IRL

imagine being so upset over a 2d girl wanting to squeeze your 16 inches arms i think what makes you mad its that feeling when no qt loli to grab your noodle arms

Attached: IMG_1010.png (1409x4383, 685K)

>"Go for it."
I have a little sister that did this constantly, then would ask me to pick her up and toss her in the air. I got her into lifting since she thinks having muscles is apparently "neat".

Feel my cock in that pusy

>haha sure
>*flexes a 'cep*
(I hold no sexual attraction to 2D underage girls, so i would answer like a regular trustworthy adult)

Imagine unironicallt being a pedo and a r9k rp poster

Attached: nick bate pedo scum.jpg (300x225, 18K)

based big bro, how is her now and how is her lifting journey ? i would introduce her to track swimming or some sport to make social gains as well

its a drawing lmao, why so degenerate anyway ? fix yourself

as much as I hate all trannies this actually makes me sad. This could've been a normal person. FUCK jews and tranny psyops

Well she is on swim team right now. As far as lifts she has a 168 squat right now and is slowly getting to 119 bench and she is only 14. She wants to join the Olympic lifting team at her school, but apparently it's dudes only even if she can do a clean and jerk better than any of them.

if that's actually a female, the answer is "sure! imagine if you felt my biceps with your feet! that'd be so funny haha!"

119 lbs bench on a 14 year old girl is crazy

are you that strong as well ? those are some good genetics on her, is she heavy set, fat, black or something or looks like an athletic normal girl ? is she tall btw ?

based haha poster

This is a roasty trying to push her preconceived notion that men are all incestuous pedophiles. Probably trying to justify the fact that her last boyfriend molested her daughter. If all men are sick, she can't be bad for picking the wrong one, right?

>tfw 14 year old girl benches more than you at 25

Attached: thumb_feels-weird-man-pepe-pepememe-pepememes-pepethefrog-sadfrog-feelsbadman-feelsgoodman-27129488. (200x199, 15K)

Well are family is polski. I'm 6ft 3 at 255 she is around 5ft 9 at i think 160. We own a family farm with steer, goats, horses etc. So lifting is a part of day to day stuff, we do slaughter at the farm so hoisting goats and pigs up to cut can be a work out all in its own. Other than that we just come from broad stock.

you guys are thicc

im hispanic and it took me years to break my 170 lbs bodyweight LEAN at 5 feet 11 inches

what are your lifting numbers ?

Whys her big toes shorter than the others? It’s creepy af

Nothing crazy really. My father who is nearly 60 puts me to shame when we lift, but im 300 bench, 400 squat, 250 row, 450 dead, 145 ohp, 140 bar curl.

Is she single? I’m 6’3” 218.

that 1 rep max weights mind you not something i can just pump 50 of.

She is 14. If some perv incel like you came around I would smash your head in with a pl8 m8 and feed you to the pigs.

What if I’m 14?

>6’3” 218
>14
pick one and only one also you need to be 18 to post here fag.

the 140 lbs bar curl is a cheat curl or a strict curl ?

what are your dad lifting numbers

If by cheat you mean swing for momentum, then no. For bar curls i was taught start at hip level arms flat, raise till you tap your chest then slowly back down.

this makes me feel better about my tiny pecker

Athletic, thick, polish farmgirl with a protective brother?

Definitely going to date black dudes.

No because I’m not a pedophile or a weeb

>cuck posting

Attached: B658DE0F-1788-4286-9607-7340D555A799.jpg (203x151, 20K)

I drink lots of milk and I dunno how likening your sister makes me gay.

Feel THIS

*unzips penis

What if I'd take good care of her for life?

Or a black guy.

so its like a strict one, how weird you strict curl as much as you can OHP

Age is just a number, and hers is perfect for breeding.

Post body

i'm not much of a darwinist but desu anyone that would cut off their dick deserves whats coming.

Don’t have one, I’m a bot.

Attached: 7345E578-7CF9-47D9-A423-E101B45E091E.jpg (453x604, 43K)

I don't have an imouto. Who are you.

I have caught her posting on Jow Forums she makes racist comments while we are in public all the time my guy. We live in one of the whitest state of the union we don't have packs of roaming apes, seriously out of the whole state 1.3% is black.

jesus fuck dude, if you can't bench that much either you weigh like 100lb or less or you cant even do a few pushups. get it together, fuck

So she fantasizes about the forbidden fruit.

im not him but i went from about 150 to 200lb bench in less than a year, actually my 1rp gained even more. i am 5'6 and 145lb, working class english and south slav genes. Diet and supplement is very important, also, for gaining pure force, drop sets are good. Did you always lift or just barely started entirely? I lifted since I was 15 but never tried gaining mass till now (26). Also, if you care about strength, stop caring about being "lean" but be careful gaining too many lbs too fast because it can strain your heart

> not living in Maine
cuck

shit nigga shiiitttt

SEETE harder, tranny cuck

I’m jacking it to thoughts of your sister and you cannot stop me.

I do live in maine you retard. Past the bangor masshole divide.

I'm not sure that user has a sister you incel pedo.

Attached: wronganon.png (903x634, 61K)

Maine is full of fucking Somalis.

>14

Unironically even better.

What color is her hair? Does she wear it long? Loose? Tied back?

only in portshit, bangor and lewiston. Go past bangor and hit the 2nd district and it's golden.

Yeah yeah yeah sure you would. Does she have one of those cute little noses that turns up a tiny bit at the tip? Freckles?

That poor stupid bastard. It really is a mental illness and cutting off your dick is lent going to make you happy. You’re still gonna be you but with a deformed dick

So is she single?

Yeah, and the governor has been pimping them out quietly to smaller communities. You gotta wake up and smell the poppies dude. HUD housing is coming to a township near you.

Nah, she has a nice boyfriend, I believe he is 15. He helps out around the farm as a hired hand. Nice boy, likes to lift with us and go hunting/fishing.