I want to start drinking water

I want to start drinking water.

What water apps do you guys use?
Also favorite brands and best canteens/carriers?

Attached: 8e35f60b-2b4e-4518-b980-b167de74de58-fotolia_175041593_subscription_monthly_m.jpg (970x546, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6ZKcWr4ls
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZK8Z8hulFg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why the fuck would you need an app to drink water? Why the fuck does the brand matter? Unless you live in a 3rd world country or Flint, grab your dehydrated ass a cup and take it to the sink you goddman tech driven fuck.

Don't even bother drinking anything that isn't from your house's tap, hell even the hose is a better idea than (((bottled))) water

>water apps

Anyone have any water subscription services they recommend also?

what are water apps? never heard of this. just drink 3-5 litre through out the day and you're good

guess any brand should do, at least where I live. can't talk for india's water quality (for example)
I don't buy the expensive or the fizzy ones.

Imagine being retarded enough to need a phone app to tell you when to drink water

Reefil I think it was called is the app you're thinking of to use those fancy water fountains.

Hes baiting buddy. If there is a human this stupid, we need to relegalize weak fluid intelligence pesticides again.

Say you wanna drink 3 liters of water a day. Cool. Fill 3 liters worth of bottles/liquid containment devices and keep them around you. Don’t let yourself end the day with water in any of them, once you drink one move onto the next. Super easy and convenient way of tracking your water intake.

I’m having the same problem OP, I wanna drink water but don’t know how to start

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu6ZKcWr4ls

unironically this, all you are paying is the plastic bottle and not water so a tap is your best bet. Also why the fuck would you need an app.

>water apps

Attached: 1510702219984.png (404x274, 246K)

You can get it from cloud storage but I like to use streams

Feel free to mix it up and add in some lime, lemon, orange juice, cucumber slice and tea bags because even drinking cold water can get pretty bland

>I want to start drinking water.
Okay, do that.
>What water apps do you guys use?
..what?
>Also favorite brands and best canteens/carriers?
..what?

Just fucking drink water from the tap and STFU.
If you want to be fancy about it, put some in the 'fridge or some ice in it.
Was that so complicated?

>lime, lemon, orange juice, cucumber slice and tea bags
You're fat, aren't you?
Just drink your fucking plain flat water and stop being a pussy.

why are you projecting? he can drink his water any way he likes, doesn't make him fat you fuck tard

Do you just not like taste?

>Needing an APP to remember you to drink enough life juice

Smartphones were a fucking mistake

ITT: Retards living in the nineties

Anyway OP if you are looking for something modern I recommand the Razer mug. Personally as a gamer I use it all the time but I guess you can use it too if you're not a gamer. It has got a handy drink notification system. An absolute MUST HAVE in the summer if you wanna stay healthy and hydrated.

Bonus is that it has nice RGB, definately worth the price.

Attached: razermug.jpg (800x489, 57K)

Go to the dollar store and buy a pitcher. Drink at least two pitchers a day. There's your app, it's called a brain.

>I want to start drinking water
Holy shit people like this genuinely exist

I've got an app for ya... Its called going outside *sips*

Thoughts on the new 4.11 update? Heard it bricked some user's mugs, causing the lid to be permanently sealed. Feels bad for people who can't drink water

>water apps

is this nigga for real

Attached: 1560704453575.jpg (250x241, 48K)

just download and register the razer app and be sure to block all updates past 4.10 untill they fix it

Zoomers cant do anything these days without an app. I wonder who's in control of them.

>water apps

Attached: Dude arguments lmao.png (430x500, 331K)

>using an app to drink water
zoomer faggot just carry a milk jug full of water and drink that shit over the day. By the end of it if there is still water in there you fucked up.

I love my razer mug but I guess I feel kinda dumb having to charge my water bottle every night. I hate having one more thing to charge. I wish there was a better way really.

>water app
>water brand

Attached: kn.jpg (640x586, 41K)

Is this a real thing lmao

How are you even alive you fucking retard. But if tapped water is shit in your area, get some form of water in glass bottles, not plastic.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZK8Z8hulFg

Filtered tap water is unironically healthier than plastic bottled water. Helps that I live in a town where they don't fluoridate water though. I try to stay as far as possible from plastic and I partly attribute an improvement in my hormones (looking more androgenic, less estrogenic; there are many visual cues) due to this.

How do you if your glass-bottled water wasn't stored in huge plastic barrels ? It is most likely the case imo.

*Im refering to their storage of water before it gets bottled to be clear.

Werked

Attached: nash werked.jpg (283x423, 32K)

Hourly alarms on my phone.
>Also favorite brands
Water. Really though, look up Littlewell on amazon, it's a screw on filter that uses activated charcoal, so it filters out flouride. About $30-40, good investment.
>canteens/carriers?
A milk jug I sharpied 8 oz. marks onto.

>hey man, you got any water?
>"sorry, no. I haven't installed the update yet"

Attached: 1465767579773.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

nice this is just what I need

>drinking tap water
hope you like gay frogs

Attached: 1553859543929.jpg (703x685, 55K)

underrated

>t. gay frog

I unironically fell for the Alex Jones propur water meme. It actually makes me tolerate drinking water because all the shit they put in tap makes it disgusting.

Anyway just get a Berkey or Propur filter. Get whatever bottle you want unless you're a planet fitness faggot and can't bring a gallon jug to the gym.

Attached: 1533615127681.jpg (675x602, 46K)

I want to start breathing air.

What air apps do you guys use ?
Also favorite brands and best cans/bottles ?

No one knows how much water you should drink. Just get a filter and drink when thirsty. It's not complicated.

You should drink before you even feel thirsty. If you feel thirsty you;re already dehydrated

This is Big sports drink propaganda. Your body that has evolved for millions of years knows when to drink better than the latest doctors, especially the ones paid for by Big Sports drink corporation. You have been lied to.

Fpbp

but you need air and you dont need water

is bait but im gonna take it.

(((MURICA))) IN SUICIDEWATCH

Aluminum and plastic.
Given OP won't suffer the adverse result.

haha but not gross city air, fresh, unpolluted mountain air in a can

>all those fucking retards saying you don't need an app or special jug
Ok, assume a very thirsty hiker really needs some of your water. She's so thirsty to the point she'll do anything for your water. What are you going to say? "Oh, I'm sorry but I'm still stuck in the ice age with the mammoths, I have no app to track my water equilibrium so I can't share any or I will disrupt the balances. Better find someone else to give you that water to slurp down"? Or are you going to just give her the water and track the loss after she sucks your dick, like the rest of us appchads would?

Attached: file.png (600x423, 372K)

KWAB WOLFIE

>2019
>Not using a water tracker
What's wrong with all these faggots? You need to keep hydrated and I got no time to be remembering when I should or not drink, so better come up with some reminding mechanism like this app.

Also I use a red corbette® with extra copper and magnesium gains.

Attached: IMG_20190618_175550.jpg (1080x281, 43K)

Enjoy your Jewish chemicals

Attached: 03-alex-jones-supplements.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 108K)