What are the pros and cons of a carnivore diet?

What are the pros and cons of a carnivore diet?

Attached: A54685D2-87F0-459F-ACE6-E935CE837EE3.jpg (850x510, 467K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ABKzIsKUkAE
mrmoneymustache.com/2012/03/29/killing-your-1000-grocery-bill/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pros
>yummy food

Cons
>none

Attached: 1554811360216.jpg (1200x1600, 158K)

Op here. I’ve read that you don’t get enough nutrients with a carnivore diet

Pros
>young nigga

Cons
>young nigga !!

Pros
>tastes good
>manly
>can't make friends with salad
>massive test boost
>literally better than nofap
>stick it to mom by not eating your vegetables
>increases carbon footprint

Cons
>expensive

just don't be poor lol

Attached: 1553856716187.jpg (699x485, 60K)

carnivorous doesn't mean exclusively 100% meat

Though you can get enough vitamin C with the right animal foods, you could just eat a small amount of plants and be well over that single nutrient need. High grain diets are also vit C deficient, and that's what sailors were getting scurvy from : beer and bread.

well i mean we're omnivores so i dont see it working out too well

>pros
Hehe
>cons
HEHE

Pros
>Easy protein supply
>Pretty tasty
>Pisses people off

Cons
>Might fuck around and get heart disease
>Expensive
>For fucks sake I just want a banana please

Even sv3rige thinks the carnivore diet is retarded btw.

youtube.com/watch?v=ABKzIsKUkAE

Omnivore > removing yourself from the gene pool > carnivore/vegan diet

>expensive
NY strip is like $12 for a 1 1/2 pounds where I’m at

Lucky duck man. That'd be at least $20 here, and thats for shitty quality.

I'm forced to eat beans until I do something with my life

this.

dont be a fag and eat "greens"... such pussy shit

Colorectal cancer

>heart disease
stop perpetuating this myth asshole

literally who?

>stick it to mom by not eating your vegetables
kek

Sverige is also saying he is the real carnivore and he has a point. Lions don't eat cooked meat.

And he who eats like a lion is the real carnivore.

As counter intuitive as it is you're less likely to get colorectal cancer the more imbalanced your diet is toward one side or the other

Pros:
Cancer
Cons:
Death

biggest pro for me so far is the smooth bowel movements!

Attached: 1543117728095.webm (960x1714, 2.46M)

No bloating, shit once a day, most bioavailable form of nutrients.
There's really nothing else to say. It feels good to be alive essentially.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

that'll only happen if you eat raw mcdonalds quality meat, eat grass fed fresh beef and you'll be fine, if the meat had that many parasites the animal would already be sick and dying, but from a local farm and they would see that early and not sell its meat

RIP ur wallet, it's popularizer is a patreon millionaire on purpose.

Pros: high energy, mainly af, pretty easy to do, fucking delicious, most bioavaliable form, I haven't gotten sick once since being on it for a year

Cons: having to listen to people tell you you're gonna get heart disease and that you need to eat MUH MANY SMALL MEALS tO KEep YoUr MEtAbOLiSm uP

I don't understand this California mutt zoomer humor

Damn I didn't know ground meat and eggs were expensive in Cuckville.

A week of purchase on this fad is a month with other meal plans, it's a spreadsheet statement.

how do I drink raw eggs? the taste is not so bad but the texture is so slimy and makes me wanna puke

Pros:
Literally none since you can eat those foods perfectly fine on a balanced diet

Cons:

Retarded meme diet that removes tons of perfectly good foods from your diet for no reason
Expensive
No fiber, vegetables, fruits

how. I'm in europe and I can get 1kg of pork neck for ~3 euro,

Pros:
Simple
Cons:
Loss of testosterone and energy

Dietary pilled and based.

>why do people forget that almost all the Golden Era body builders were carnivores?
>Ric Draisin talks a lot about how they were almost all carnivores

Some of them even did OMAD, one meal a day by eating a ton of meat in a singular sitting.

Doesn't understand why carbs are heavily indicated for metabolic disorders or that fiber is useless and contra indicated. Reference biological mechanism of the Randle Cycle. Simplified mixing macros fat and carbs is the worsest thing you can do for your body because it triggers a fat storage mechanism, and a ton of inflammation is chronically activated. Which means the optimizer is to be one or the other, carnivore or vegan.

>we all know what happens to vegans
>and the disease pathology of diabetes and Alzheimers shows how toxic carbohydrate consumption is over a duration

Attached: golden-era-bodybuilders-who-defined-the-sport-of-bodybuilding-along-with-arnold-schwarzenegger980-14 (1100x512, 96K)

What about if you eat yogurt with the carnivore diet. Yogurt is protein and carbs. Would that also fuck you up since now in a day you're eating fat from the meat and carbs from the yogurt?

Yogurt is dairy, it’s from animals. Carni isn’t a keto diet. Sv3rige eats like over 100g of carbs a day with all of the fruit and dairy he eats

>Eats sugared fat free yogurt
Not making it

>For fucks sake I just want a banana please
The amazing athiest, everyone!

Wtf I just buy regular greek yogurt from costco. In the nutrition facts it says it doesn't contain any fat just carbs and protein.

Am I getting bamboozled?

>heart myth

Actual pros:
make su feel sicko mode
cons: everyone thinks ur a freak faggot for eating that shit, so dont tell anyone

It's not a myth though. It's just exaggerated and misconstrued. Over-consumption of protein in a diet that includes carbs will lead to cardiomegaly (an enlarged heart). This is because your body will use the carbs for energy and bank the extra protein. In a nearly pure protein diet this won't happen since your body will need to break down the protein into glycogen for energy. Basically, if you're gonna go carnivore, go fucking carnivore. Do not eat bread or fruit or veggies.

If you dont shock and temper your immune system with occasional plant toxins you're never gonna make it
probably gonna die due to a flu or something after 20 years on the carnivore diet

>doesn't know what TMAO is

>pros
It thins the gene pool
>cons
Up untill the moment you die you are more insufferable than a vegan

Yeah the guy who can eat ribs and wings the guy who can go fishing is way more insufferable than a faggot living off goyfeed

I guarantee you don't have a spreadsheet of this information and you're just talking out of your ass.

hehe

Attached: nootrient_man.jpg (592x381, 128K)

full fat dairy is better than added sugar and fat removed , it's not really available on markets

this is the one thing that prevents me from ever trying out raw meat
fuck this shit
I'm well cooked gang

>b-but it only happens to people who eat shit meat bro
cope, there's ALWAYS a fucking risk, always, enjoy destroying your fucking intestines with your retarded fucking diet.
even in japan lots of people have issues with parasites because of their raw meat fucking shit meme.

this tbqhwyf

that's right mr. money mustache did the excel monkey shit for me.
mrmoneymustache.com/2012/03/29/killing-your-1000-grocery-bill/
>Protein from high-quality meat and fish costs about 4 cents per gram, which would already put the Paleo-eating athlete over $6.00 per day just for his meat intake

Pros:
Complete protein. Unrivaled health and satisfaction.
Cons:
You might get lumped in with some of the autistic dudes that trumpet the lifestyle too loudly.

>Simplified mixing macros fat and carbs is the worsest thing you can do for your body because it triggers a fat storage mechanism

pic related did GOMAD for a decade and physique mogs all the natties in this board
>MUH RANDLE CYCLE
cope

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

you really expect me to read your mother's blog post?
here's a tip, there's more than organic 100% grass fed rib eye steaks in the store.

receipts or didn't happen

This

Bacteria in the gut will turn components of fish and nitrites in veggies into TMAO. Not convinced that TMAO causes mortality.

>cap full of bleach (unironically) in 16 fl oz of water daily
clean your system out bro