What do you boyos do in regards to raw dogging girls and worrying about pregnancy?

What do you boyos do in regards to raw dogging girls and worrying about pregnancy?

Long story short just had a terrible one night stand, the girl was incredibly annoying to the point where after it was over my only thought was “I need to get her out of my house right fucking now” which I’ve never had before.

I pulled out 100% but the thought of knocking her up not matter how small the chance is too much for me. Should I just ask if she’s cool with taking plan b just in case and that I’ll go grab it?

Attached: F0201086-E94B-46CB-ACD7-4391217A5ECF.jpg (1205x1500, 127K)

babynames.com

how do normal fucking retards live with sleeping with women they actively dislike? What is even the point of fucking a girl you hate, is it just so you can brag about having sex on Fartbook or something? Help me understand

bc Das da ALPHA way!!!!11!!!

Always plan B it

I seriously think some of these retards get off more to the thought of a bunch of guys approving of them having sex more than from actually being attracted to the women. Like I bet they can only cum in a woman if they imagine all their (totally not gay) friends cheering them on and calling them alpha

I bought about 7 plan Bs in my whole life (mostly due to condom falling off, and then doing it again bareback), and it has never let me down.
Just use it as a secondary method, as a fallback in case something happens.

First time I ever came inside a vagina of course the fucking condom had broken. Anyway, yeah she said it was okay because she was on birth control, but I was still paranoid so I bought plan B just to be safe.

Yeah, I would do it if I were you. Best $50 I've ever spent for peace of mind.

I've seen people get BTFO, but what you did to OP is cruel. He may never recover.

Also OP IKTFB. The thought of knocking up an annoying chick is awful. That's why you try and knock up the cute sweet ones.

Attached: 1560555697108.jpg (675x675, 46K)

step 1: you don't bring them to your house. you always go to theirs.
step 2: you always verify birth control before you even think about not using a condom.
step 3: don't have sex with women you find annoying and maybe try getting to know them just a TEENY bit before you use them as a literal cock sleeve

hahaha if smart scientists hadn't figured out Plan B and condoms, you retards would have like 80 kids by 75 different women and the women would all be growing cauliflower on their pussies. You should thank whatever god you believe in that scientists created technology to save you from yourselves, and pray that the world never runs out of resources to produce it or your idiot lives would be finished overnight

Jealous virgin detected.

lol great post bro! you told him brother, way to go dude! your the man! you told that guy, thats why we love you bro! got him!

Sex is the ultimate manifestation of love and intimacy between a man and a woman. As such it is only acceptable in mrriage.

Degeneracy not only harms the degenerate but society as a whole.

You could say that I took more risks because the technologies were there.
In the past, I would probs have abstained from sex until marriage anyways

Sex is actually just a form of reproduction. Putting moral labels on it is more harmful, but you do you.

Have fun only having sex with one person in your life.....that is if you find that one person.

I took Jow Forumss advice and just be myself
100% certainly of abstinence, haha...

Cant risk it man. Even if I pulled out id still get the bitch a plan b. Had a friend get his girl an abortion from pulling out. From there on I knew precum is a real deal

>I pulled out 100%
>Should I just ask if she’s cool with taking plan b just in case and that I’ll go grab it?

Yes, please never expand your tragedy into the next generation.

>What do you boyos do in regards to raw dogging girls and worrying about pregnancy?
Use a condom.

You don't realize how much you don't like her until after.
Also hatefuck is fun in itself

Plan b can mess with birth control as they are both hormonal.
I guess it depends on the type of pills but I have anecdotal evidence of girls getting pregnant after taking plan b on top of birth control pills

Jesus bro, what am I even reading? Just roll the dice and take your chances. You're gonna look like a pussy little bitch if you go to her with this kind of shit now.