User sometimes there could be a girl trying to talk to you and you wouldn't even realise that she's talking to you

>user sometimes there could be a girl trying to talk to you and you wouldn't even realise that she's talking to you

Attached: d8280efac89ad1db6c94298f598721a9.jpg (320x180, 16K)

Unlikely and unrealistic. Why would she try to talk to me over anybody else?

Sometimes a girl would approach me and I wouldn't even realise it until its already too late.

Attached: 3f403742b9272bf52b2c7abbcdfc91d5.jpg (506x556, 35K)

You mean that there are girls who are interested into me but never show that?

just give 'em the stare... that works

Sure.

I bet someone likes you right now and you will never find out.

Attached: 06b919d6088ac182b4bbe235ec1169f2.jpg (128x128, 7K)

Yeah I call bullshit. There's no way a girl would like me.

Be more optimistic user.

Attached: 99448f2bb829396ba67eca959407f935.jpg (895x1080, 202K)

Bullshit

Oreganouli

My friend told me that one time so I'll take his word.

Attached: 800px-Sad_keanu_happy_poorfag.jpg (800x526, 65K)

Now? I dont think so because i havent been keeping contact with women for years.

I mean, if it IS in theory true, is there a way of finding said person?

>Sometimes a girl would approach me
Lie.

>look intimidating so no one approaches me
>actually shy so don't approach anyone else
There is no greater hell

my nigga im with you on that

I get approached in Nightclubs only.

yeah i know that, but I want someone else

Why can't girls stop being such faggots and initiate?

Why can't we? Because it's scary.
Honestly though, guys want girls more than girls want guys, so realistically girls should have an easier time initiating.

The only girl that ever sometimes talks to me is the Tulpa I made three years ago

No, I lead every conversation I participate in and most people just talk without actually saying anything.

No, just no.
If a girl is dropping hints, even a complete autist could pick them up. Just observe how they behave towards Chad, they basically throw themselves at him.
Just because a girl strikes up a small conversation with you it doesn't mean she wants to date or fuck you.
When you think back about those "obvious hints" you have received and "totally didn't notice", it's nothing but wishful thinking, some twisted form of cognitive dissonance. You retroactively misinterpret her regular friendly demeanor for romantic interest and tell yourself "dude I totally could have gotten a gf!", when in reality she was just bored out of her mind and did what women do best in order to kill time, talk.

Attached: 1550785907846.jpg (640x698, 49K)