Tell me why I shouldn't do it

Tell me why I shouldn't do it.

Attached: 23f0eaf1-cabc-4508-9d70-60a45878dec1-large16x9_HangingphotobyAnjaOsenberg.jpg (986x555, 60K)

Do it faggot. And livestream it as well. Oregano

Attached: 1510201632110.png (600x842, 142K)

If you suicide, you'll be dead for like 40 years longer.

Theres no reason you shouldnt, pull a nike, just do it

Dont just kill yourself. Go rape a nice hot stacy first and kill a chad then die in a hail of glory as the police shoot you to your death

Your platelets die with you

Attached: platelet.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

because if god exists he will punish the shit out of you for all of eternity

is it worth it to give it a shot?

Being dead is the point of suicide you dumb fuck.

What if he doesn't exist and I spent 40 extra unnecessary years in pain?

People will miss you and you could be facing nonexistence instead of an afterlife.

If you need somebody to talk for a bit you can hmu on discord corbynms #0408

You can still "escape" society, form your own identity and live a life of virtue.

Attached: 0de8da52-ba0b-4a2f-bb8f-68cad176590a.c10.jpg (1024x768, 239K)

Hell is a scary prospect
Non-existence is not

Whatever floats your boat. I guess since you don't have a mind, it's not very different for you.

The only reason why I think you shouldn't is because as a human waste you don't deserve to waste such useful object as it is a rope

Whats wrong with you dude
seriously

Why would a painful experience be better than no existence?

ultimately it's your choice, but things will be worse off if you actually do it than if you don't.

What about mom, fren?

There are some cool movies coming out this year, watch them first then do it.

It's not painful though. Let go of your self-destructive thought patterns and you'll realize the pain is all in your imagination.

Attached: We-suffer-more-often-in-imagination-than-in-reality..jpg (850x347, 169K)

Even when I gave a shit about life it was still painful
I don't believe you
Maybe it's true for some but it's definitely not true for all

What's painful? Are you suffering some chronic disease?

I live in misery
Nothing has ever helped so I just gave up

Can you not release your thoughts for a moment and realize you're not actually living in pain or do you not get what I'm saying at all?

i don't do it cuz nonexistence terrifies me, religious fags can fuck off, you die and that's it, you will never experience life ever again

Your pseudo bullshit isn't working

It has worked for a lot of people. Stoics like Seneca has probably inspired millions of people for thousands of years that found themselves in far worse situations than you and they share a lot of ideas with other philosophies.

Your mother would be disappointed

It's her fault I'm here

Just because it's worked for some people doesn't mean it will work for everyone
It can't possibly work for everyone

40 years is a pretty small comparison to potential eternity, depends if you are a gambling man I guess

Hence why I I'm still here

Stop seeking attention slut. Kill yourself and make it messy. Don't forget to livestream it.

You don't actually wanna die, you just want all the suffering to end and there are lots of ways you can do that. Just find a partner, you'll feel better. If you've already tried all that then yeah, you can easily fuckin off yourself. Hanging us not the best way tho

Attached: 1535890783637.jpg (500x500, 29K)