How do people lose weight

>Calories in

Attached: fatjak.jpg (1000x820, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=66boOY4xXGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop eating you fat fuck.

Food and jacking off are unironically the only things in my life that give me pleasure, but I want to get Jow Forums and fuck thots and I can't do that when I have moobs. In regards to overall pleasure, eating the burger is the correct short term answer but it's the wrong long term answer.

A lot of people really don't get it. Skellies and normies never really liked food in the first place and they never ate to deal with their pain so they don't get why fat people have such a hard time not eating. No matter how shitty my life is or how much pain I deal with on a daily basis, I can always rely on the 15 minute mouth pleasure food gives me. Usually it's the only source of pleasure I get throughout that day.

Just saying "sToP EaTinG YoU FaT FuCk" as if it's so easy just shows how little empathy you have

I'm going to be the contrarian in a thread soon to be calling you a stupid fat fuck OP.

Yes it is hard. What you need to do is surround yourself with good people who will encourage you, always have plenty of good healthy food around to curb cravings because they will come, and have some fucking will power. Not tomorrow, today.

Add one to two kilogrammes of vegetable to your daily diet, see if it helps you feel less hungry.

Train your tastes by eating things that are good and staying away from things that taste like a drug.
youtube.com/watch?v=66boOY4xXGU

Oh you're a self hating twat. Welcome to a board full of them. Twist the reward you get from eating into self hatred. So much so that you see eating as a weakness. And remember while it shouldn't be used regularly purging does work.

You want some magic easy trick that is going to make this super simple, but you've already received it: stop eating so much. Go outside, stop spending so much time on the internet. Only you can change you.

Its hard, specially if you don’t change your routine

Try to reduce the time you spend around places you can endulge yourself with snacks (like your home)

water, water, water, and more water.
>lotsa lettuce too, black coffee/darts
do this to keep yourself occupied and to fulfill your oral fixation
>or just suck a dick like me works everytime and cum has protien

hey fatfuck. we both know the taste of a juicy junk foods, but we fight, after a while the urge dies.
so stop fucking eating idiot.
was this a bait question?

I'm going to do my best to give a compassionate response, user.

About a year ago I was 256 lbs. As of writing this, I am currently around 207. Not ideal, but I'm working towards my goals. I used to be someone that ate out of emotion; if I was sad, I ate. If I was rejected, I ate etc.

Realize that you are acting like a woman, being a complete slave to your emotions and not allowing yourself to burn as brightly as you could. Realize that you are part of an epic struggle to reclaim your manhood, the defining trait of that being your willpower. Learn to hate the weakness in yourself; do not accept it like you are told to by others. Realize that your ancestors fought every day in order to ensure that you would have a spot in this world in the future, and the same fighting genes in them are in you. You are more than a slave; you are a man, so act like one.

I wish you luck user. If I can do it, anyone can.

Female or danger low T.

You start eating a diet that is natural for humans and getting enough nutrition so you don't have cravings all the time for crap food

>I'm acting like a woman
I know. That's the most embarrassing thing about this situation. I think women as a gender are pathetic, weak, and useless creatures and here I am acting lilke one by always following my fee fees.

Then stop. When you want to eat shit food, don't. Take responsibility for your life

I've tried that a bunch of times but I always end up failing and relapsing. After failing and failing again...you realize what if you can't stop? What if your brain and hormones are so fucked up you can't help but be a slave to your emotions? If I truly have no control over my life, I will eventually muster up the last of the willpower I have left and put a bullet to my head

As long as you think life is about pleasure, no improvement shall come to you.

Your potential is enormous. If only you knew you could fill it.

get some of that gray tape and put it on your mouth, having that thing over your mouth will be a constant reminder that you are big fucking pig and you can't eat

that was the only way I was able to fast for more than a week, I only made a little cut for a straw to drink water

by easing into it and eating clean, 2k healthy fills you more than 4k of twinkies

>have the power to kill yourself but don't have the power to stop eating complete shit

do you realize how ridiculous that sounds? You acknowledge you have the willpower to END YOUR LIFE but junk food is *so good* that you can't stop eating it?

c'mon user. you're just making excuses and following your bitch mentality yet again. You CAN lose weight, you CAN stop overeating. you CAN turn your life around. Your problem is you haven't realized that you have the power in yourself because you don't believe in yourself. You will run away from responsibility so much that you would rather die.

You have control over your life, and you have the power to change it. Will you rise and claim a happy, confident, and healthy life? Or let your addictions claim you and die in literally the most embarrassing and bitch way possible

I keep of weight because I love living life to the fullest. I do not want to have to sit down and catch my breath every 30 seconds. I don't want to worry about dying at 30 from a disease i could have easily prevented. I don't want to feel weak and useless in the prime of my life. I want to live and I want the power that a well maintained body gives.

The only """healthy""" thing I enjoy is a bowl at chipotle, double chicken and white rice

If I knew what cut of chicken Chipotle uses (I'm guessing breast) and how they cook it to taste so good, I would literally eat only that and be at a healthy weight within a year. When I make chicken breast it tastes gross so I eventually cheat

Right now, I'm too scared to kill myself so I won't do it. But I figure one day my life would be so shit, I'll muster up the courage.

The thing about eating clean is that it requires consistent willpower over a long period of time.

Shooting yourself in the head requires you to have willpower for just the 5 seconds it takes

I see what you're saying though. I just tricked myself into believing I'm weak when in reality I'm strong enough to fight this. I'll go back to my diet of chicken breasts and navy beans starting today.

Attached: DoubleChickenWhiteRice.png (1264x500, 168K)

>Empathy
You think any of us have anything besides pure malice for a lazy fat shit who wont take action, just like our past selves?
Fucking lock yourself in the house, throw away the key and then with just salty water to drink, leave a window open to get out once you're skinny enough. Thats the trick fuckboy

based and inspirational.
>not op but i needed to hear this cause no dad and been on my own in this world since 16
We're all gonna manifest our destiny brothers, time is fleeting so every action matters.

play around with spices faggot.
dont visit /ck/ its only for fast food

Wrong.

Its a bit of will power - the power to say no - a couple times a day that initially is hard, but becomes easier as time passes. It is not the same level of will power at all it gradually becomes less and less effort.

Your thought process is common for people that are scared of work/effort. Having to exert yourself is probably your greatest fear. It gets easier over time user, you thinking that its SUPER HARD to get to a normal weight is bullshit self sabotage so you don't have to get off the couch.

Do 1 meal a day and start eating low calorie shit
I love planning what I will eat today, cooking it and then enjoying it. Lost 25 pounds in 2 months

Huh..interesting. I've based my unwillingless to fight based on the idea that I thought I would have to fight my whole life.

But if it is as you sat it is, I just need to fight hard during the initial period and the rest becomes easy then I really have no excuse.

I can do that.

why did you crawl out of r9k?
please go back to your designated containment board, hamplanet
or go to tumblr, they will surely understand your oppression more than us

of course, naturally as time passes things become habits and the idea of eating 3 big macs in one sitting or whatever will absolutely repulse you. you will have reprogrammed yourself to enjoy fresh, nutritious foods and exercise will become a pleasure. You won't crave those foods anymore because you will realize you don't need them anymore. You will adapt, you will evolve.

Proud of you user, godspeed. Hang around Jow Forums more, its always good to have a community while you are working on yourself. We're all gonna make it.

Get an adderall script brah

Just did a 50 hour fast without any issues.

Here's how you do it

>go to a psych
>tell them you just moved to your city
>tell them you had ADHD as a kid and you've been struggling to focus at work, have a hard time doing stuff, procrastinate alot,etc