Kombucha

Is it bullshit?

Attached: kombucha.jpg (600x456, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biodesign.asu.edu/news/autism-symptoms-reduced-nearly-50-two-years-after-fecal-transplant
rmit.edu.au/news/media-releases-and-expert-comments/2019/may/gut-brain-autism
bmj.com/company/newsroom/anxiety-might-be-alleviated-by-regulating-gut-bacteria/
sbpdiscovery.org/press/gut-microbiome-directs-immune-system-to-fight-cancer
babraham.ac.uk/news/2019/06/could-boosting-the-gut-microbiome-be-the-secret-to-healthier-older-age
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what the fuck are you even talking about its fucking kombucha drink it if you want?

Used to drink this on the daily. It was ight. Pricey but energized me and nothing more

I mean is it a miracle meme that you pour down your bearded soi hole or is it just unpasturized bullshit with murky health benefits?

It’s good for you but ridiculously overpriced and the benefits are incredible minor. It’s like taking yakult.

Why the fuck would you ever ask Jow Forums about it? This fucking board would tell you drinking water was bad if you asked.

What are your thoughts on unpasturized foods and "good bacteria" in general?

Kombucha is based, especially thithisthithisbthithisthithisbothithisthithisbthithisthithisbonthithisthithisbthithisthithisbothithisthithisbthithisthithisbone

Attached: 51kwOfMow7L._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

>just reading what the fuck this is
>another natural thing that can be fucking deadly when is not properly prepared
conclusion: no.
you will not get legit and safe kombucha if you are not from the local zone (china, korean, japan, some parts of Rusia and India)
so there is only 2 types left for you: comercial fake gay shit with the KombuchaTM name or whothehellknows shitdrink destroying your guts

The body of research on these saying they are good is very strong but as usual it’s hard to say how good. Just eat cheese, yoghurt and fermented foods.

My ex use to drink that shit. I wouldn’t even kiss her until she brushed her teeth. Shit smells like death

Don’t forget to drink water buddeh

Attached: A66528F9-B6C2-464C-A8ED-D53A5E6C36A3.jpg (620x388, 58K)

thanks m8

it tasted bad, smells bad.
and we do not have sufficient data if it is good or bad.
so fuck that shit.

thanks buddeh. grabbing a big glass after I down this chowder.

Do your own kombucha, don't buy the mass-produced, sweetened and dyed alternative

I make my own, its a lot cheaper and it tastes better. Does not smell better tho

Its not some miracle drink, it just helps you digest shit and if you want a fizzy drink, its not super unhealthy

I have IBS, so it might not be a huge help if you don't have a lot of digestive issues. Just get some fermented food in your diet here and there

Is that jenkem?

>not brewing your own, with multiple batches so you get maximum bacterial exposure

Never gonna make it

Friend of mine brewed it at home for a long time. I wouldn't loop him in with the delusional fad chasing crystal sunshine group, but he really likes Joe Rogan if you know what I'm getting at. Anyway, what I noted:
>Maybe my favorite beverage taste/feel wise. Good shit. Sweet and lightly fizzy.
>Decent low-key high. Has caffeine and alcohol. Really nice for sharing with people.
>Probiotics. Should aid in digestion I suppose, but, how the hell should I know if it promotes the culturing of the correct organisms in the gut.

My friend loves to go off about health benefits, and the only things worth mentioning about it physiologically were the probiotics and the high. So, it is almost entirely bullshit as far as the healthfood is concerned, but, what isn't bullshit is that it is very enjoyable.

im trying to consume as much fermented foods as possible to lower my high estrogen. doc said gut health important for estrogen control

Just make sure you incorporate them slowly if you are just starting

I gave my buddy some of my booch' and he drank the whole bottle in one sitting. If you wanna talk about a cleanse, he got it

No and it actually does work, as in it does help with digestion and reducing anxiety as some people tend to claim. I highly recommend wasting your money on it if you're the type of guy who wasted more than 50 bucks on supplements anyway.
In fact,
biodesign.asu.edu/news/autism-symptoms-reduced-nearly-50-two-years-after-fecal-transplant
rmit.edu.au/news/media-releases-and-expert-comments/2019/may/gut-brain-autism
bmj.com/company/newsroom/anxiety-might-be-alleviated-by-regulating-gut-bacteria/
sbpdiscovery.org/press/gut-microbiome-directs-immune-system-to-fight-cancer

Attached: 1556561061879.png (502x552, 24K)

who wastes*

Bonus:
babraham.ac.uk/news/2019/06/could-boosting-the-gut-microbiome-be-the-secret-to-healthier-older-age

sauce?
someone was telling me fermented foods can unlock high test? thought they were just autism

they were autism tier

lol just lift eat sleep good

i brew my own, if youre buying kombucha youre most likely drinking sugary carbonated shit. If you want real probiotics you brew it like an alchemist.