Why is the plus size fitness meme pushed so hard...

Why is the plus size fitness meme pushed so hard? Why are you called a sexist or incel if you call out girls like pic related as not actually being fit? She looks good imo but there’s nothing fit about her.

Attached: A5BF1C5A-2166-4D4A-AE0B-E34BD4C1A90B.jpg (1124x1999, 467K)

women owe me sex

Gotta sell more cheeseburgers and 32oz frappes and also
>niggerculture

She posted an entire dominos pizza on her story and then hours later herself at the gym. She’s getting sponsors and shit for this. It is maddening

Jews want you unhealthy, unattractive, depressed, and race mixing

this but unironically

This. Dont forget they also want women to be lazy and entitled.

Save hex

thicc is better than fit. women are not meant to have muscle and low BF. if you like :"fit' girls, you are prob somewhat gay. skinny-fat to thicc is objectively best for breeding.

Attached: perfectgirlbody3.png (708x872, 680K)

why would you bother calling out a fat thot like this? just let her be fat, fuck her if you get the chance, and move on with your life. she’s not making you any less fit by being fat

Your pic is thicc

OP pic is obese

Because our culture is warped

Stalked her instagram and she is unironically my perfect woman.
>Chubby in the right places
>Slim pretty face
>Long red hair
I am semi-erect

>women are not meant to have muscle and low BF
why can they have muscle and low BF then? How do you think women could protect and sustain themself when there men died on a hunt or got killed by another tibe? How do you think they did all the hard labour in older times like working on a field?
>best for breeding
how so? having wide hips from fat is not the same as having a wide pelvis. fat doesnt make one more fertile. its just a energy storage for bad times/feeding the child. if you have alot of fat on your body you are at a disadvantage in every situation except during a famine. It makes it more diffcult to move and it makes you ill.

Why do you virgins hate race mixing so much, yet obsess about each races 'stats' like some fucking Skyrim species? You never seen a half black half Japanese girl... Beautiful mocha skin, perfect eyes, Asian intelligence and the knowledge your a white man in a black woman. You faggots don't know what youre missing.

Attached: 1556313495795.png (600x667, 131K)

Jow Forums is mentally ill don't bother

Valid point brother, more mixed race girls for me

Yeah, so? One man can’t change the course of culture. Just do your best in the world that is and cut the bits that aren’t out

Rabbi Kaifa! Now this is why you're always late in the synagogue!

Who cares fuck off

>have a look on her insta for her lifts
>throw the ones I could find into symmetricstrength
>estimate her weight at 80~ kg
>untrained on all of them

Hmmmmmmm yep she definitely is fit guys, can't believe people follow this retarded whore

Attached: 1526961774884.jpg (661x960, 110K)

Both are fat

>>>/reddit/

Go dilate

I've been on her profile 4 times today and I am now in love. Thank you user.

This
Fat fetishists btfo

Larger women are more likely to have healthy children. They got them nutrient stores

She DOES NOT look good

No. Fertility is only affected when a women has a bodyfat percentage falls under the minimum requirement. This is where the hormone levels chrash and fertility is affected. For women this number is 15%. This means a women can have visible abs in good lighting and still be fertile.

Attached: grubaski-1.jpg (600x300, 55K)

Based. Call them the corporate oligarchs if ((())) makes you too nervous to look at what they do. Either way you call them, the monied interests make the most profits from a population of dumb, weak, easily manipulated consumers.

Attached: 1551789035872.jpg (3884x7735, 3.62M)

>Why is the plus size fitness meme pushed so hard?
It's a clown world out there where fat people are top fitness, men can become women, women can become men, men can play in women's league sports, brothers are edited to be sisters in movie credits and so on.

Attached: 1556729835361.jpg (1024x676, 90K)

She looks like shit but it helps other fat women get inspired. There's plenty of fat fucks with money out there. Then there's the retards and nigs that actually like giant legs and fupas following these bitches.

I really hope its all larping, it's tough to believe that anyone would really blame EVERY issue they have on the world on a single group