AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 85B68CEE-CF0F-478A-8C05-8E424CDA46B9.jpg (750x914, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vUlUOmg5tH8
youtu.be/iQlIPOTbuH8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good, let them think that

If you are already a millionaire*

cringe
cringe
Cringe

If more men had dad bods, life would get easier for people like us

youtu.be/vUlUOmg5tH8

So what is a dad bod? To look like a normal dude?

youtu.be/iQlIPOTbuH8

1. They mean strong and muscular but with slightly higher bodyfat so they don't have abs
2. Fat women cope
3. Who cares, it's fun to be lean and strong

I want you to realize that although women may say that they are more attracted to dad bods, it is not true. Women are insecure and rarely say what they actually want, or more likely, even know what the actually want.

Why do women go for twig suckers and white trash sticks? It's because they are so insecure that they need to feel superior to whoever they are involved with, that is, until instinct takes over when a Chad is presented. Women are so insecure that that legit talk about being empowered and blah blah blah but can't even leave the house without wearing a mask of makeup.

Why does this matter? I just want to see my numbers go up and my body to look sick as shit

the guys in that picture don't have dad bods, they have slightly muscular, normal bodies.

this is a dad bod

Attached: download (21).jpg (318x159, 5K)

I like how they put two picture of superstar actors next to this 'news'

dick sucking heterosexual

Attached: 1560752923733.jpg (500x630, 49K)

Why is this posted over and over on this board? It's obvious that isn't true

So how to get dad bod? Just lift and eat whatever?

fat acceptance. (You)/media slaves will eat this up.
>guys, dad bods are in
>immediately feel insecure about appearance if anything but dad bod
>start thinking of ways to acquire dad bod
>get mad at anyone who disagrees because theyre bigots and part of the system
>actual dads with actual dad bods will have never read this article in the first place and go about their business

Attached: 51JfKLfk2SL.jpg (500x400, 55K)

It's because more and more women are stupidly out of shape, and men with great bodies make them insecure.

normie/fatty cope

Attached: 1560761552939.gif (702x994, 434K)

The classic way of getting a dad bod is becoming a dad, you have to stop some hobbies/lifting as you provide and spend time with your family. The new way is to be a fat piece of shit.

Who cares what roastie toasties think. I lift for my well-being and peace of mind. Trying to define your body, personality, opinions, etc based on what others like is wack.

Only gay men like muscular and lean men,

Stop trying to attract faggots.

>Nope. We think:
>Wow, this guy takes really good care of himself. He must lead a pretty active and fulfilling life. What a great guy, better not approach him as I don't stand a chance being with him, seeing how I'm a lazy and extremely jealous manchild myself.