Im going all in

Im going all in

Attached: IMG_20190618_012443_650.jpg (800x800, 46K)

>yfw the emptiness of being a fraud catches up with you

Attached: 125184651698.gif (400x250, 1.7M)

>the average Jow Forumsposter
¡My God!

Attached: 039B3B93-7D0E-400A-B0C7-72717B693F98.png (1040x1040, 29K)

You dont even look like you lift

Damn

you cant stop me

Attached: 1559428022202.jpg (4032x3024, 1.52M)

lol faggot

Im trying to get back into it i wanna be a freak like 300 lbs

I don't want to, simply because their might come a day where a qt leaves you for me because of what happened to your little benny

do it

Beleza fera?

>mutt
>fraud
>shooting up in a mcdonalds bathroom

Attached: 1539948876937.jpg (445x372, 44K)

I got these 2 as a stack. Starting today lol

Attached: 1559544141061.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

Oh my God this post is C R I N G E
SO FUCKING CRINGE

have sex you reddit incel

Op here lol that pic of the vile is not mine lol that looks like ugl shit

the gym maxed incel who thinks roids will change his life

Godspeed roidhead
I'd probably do it to if it didn't fuck me up

Okay post urself then

Thats it im joining isis or latin kings

Attached: IMG_20190618_011511.jpg (1600x2560, 620K)

Is there such a thing as moderate roid usage?

4channel isn't Instagram for incels, stop posting your stupid facial expressions here. Goddamn.

Hey look it's the fucking autist retard that tried pinning tren acetate every other day when the half life is too short for that shit, along with running 0 fucking testosterone with it. Enjoy your 100 dollar tren, dyel

Couldnt you get some pharma grade at least m8?

Says you retard, i can make any facial expression i want

Attached: 1559356269147.jpg (331x332, 15K)

Aint nobody doing tren

Yes im on the search the vile's in the bathroom are fake pics this shits pretty funny

Since you’re an expert on what roids do to your dick then can you post some information backing up what you implied?

>I thought it would be a good idea to post a picture of myself with illegal substances
Oh nonono

Attached: disgusted_pepe.jpg (474x330, 16K)

>syringes are illegal
How much of a retard are you buddy?

you probably need a licence to own a syringe in Uk

IDK why you'd want to do steroids. You're still going to be a nigger. You do know that, right? You'll always be a nigger.

Im gonna take some melanotan 2 and turn into giga nigga 2000

ka pai

Tena koto katoa my brother

Dios mio! La creatura de los Americanos

he's not even a nigger, he's a creatura

damn dude diabetes sucks

why is it always a shitsking mongrel ugly ass mutt who posts this type of low IQ shit?

Based

Heat the sauna already you fucks

Your post is pure cancer holy fuck shut the hell up you idiot

Best of luck breh, don't listen to these faggots as they shit talk you from their parents couches. It's hilarious that they'll give you shit for roiding but at the same time look up to arnold as a fitness legend. It's typical.

Attached: 1549552523050.png (512x652, 274K)

Daily reminder that every athlete from the golden era, that you aspire to look like so much, started roids in their teens.
If you haven't started pinning before 20 you're never going to make it, prove me wrong.

How is that hilarious?
Arnold roided in order to compete with the best of the best other roiders. He did it for a sport. He beat all other roiders multiple times because he was just so much better at it.

Now you compare that to the /fraud/ retards on here who are literal trailer trash degenerates that roid in order to compare themselves to natties on Jow Forums.
You have masT that is so disproportionate that he looks disfigured. He wouldn’t even be able to compete with amateur tested natties.
If you roid because you want to be highly competitive in some sport where everyone else also roids then that’s fair game. If you roid to be the average dude bro then you are a fag

Got a photo of him?

Congrats on getting on the pink pill. Good luck with your transition

jesus that dude must live in your head rent free
i mean im not into frauding but ive seen his pics and he does not look like amateur natties come on bro
this just makes you look petty and sad.

And she won’t feel a thing.

i rarely hate someone just from a photo of their face alone, but i genuinely hate you, what a fucking stupid 'quriky' expression, hang yaself baby

Attached: 9DB4FB95-0E92-42C3-BC73-3F7D96FF26A1.jpg (500x375, 22K)

hilarious how these mulattos think a few syringes will make em look as aesthetic as Arnie when they look like literal chimps making onions expressions

Are you shooting up in a public bathroom? Dios mio Americanos

He looks shit from a professional bodybuilding perspective - he is completely imbalanced.

It won't turn you white, you know?

Attached: Photo_Jan_12__5_35_53_PM_(1).jpg (911x1000, 154K)

dios mio

la creatura

>Jow Forums my is my head throbbing when I bend over?
>why do I have frequent nose bleeds?
>why am I getting winded walking up a simple fight of stairs.

From the retarded look on the mutts face, I doubt he realizes you don't just pin and lift.

Have you done a baseline blood panel?

Do you have plans to do a followup panel?

Do you have a reliable place to donate blood or have a way to get therapeutic phlebotomy due to polycythemia?

You will learn that soon enough when your dead lifting and start purging blood out your nose.

Amazing more people don't fucking kill themselves.

Do you just have roids or are you taking estrogen blockers as well?