Am I hurting my gains by not taking creatine? What are the pros and cons?

Am I hurting my gains by not taking creatine? What are the pros and cons?

Attached: 8855D53D-562A-48E3-B792-C4F72FD0A2EB.jpg (258x450, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

examine.com/supplements/creatine/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Creatine is a nootropic.

>(((creatine)))

Saving your hair

It's a glorified amino acid.

There are no cons. Its cheap as chips theres literally no reason to not take it. Good for your brain and test too

Does the creatine aid in muscle growth like a protein or work by some other action?

dont take that shit bro you dont need it

It gives your muscles more energy so you can lift a bit harder.

it aids by retaining water in musle, this makes muscle bigger but also you can work harder and longer thanks to it

You are only gonna get a few reps out of it, and filling your muscles with more water is only gonna make you look about 5% better
there are risks to it
aka just dont

Actually, no. Creatine aids in ATP production by Creatine kinase, which donates a phosphate group to ADP.

Attached: 6C7FB4CC-4764-46E0-9D58-372383532E79.jpg (1024x768, 85K)

What risks?

>ITT: Broscience

Here, actual science: examine.com/supplements/creatine/

I tried to take creatine, but it dehydrated me despite drinking a lot of water. In the morning I woke up dry like I was having hangover

Attached: 1554053927507.png (402x420, 220K)

Still a meme.

Yeah this. I got a kidney stone from them but realize it wasn't my fault for hydrating enough to compensate.

creatine is bullshit, you get enough of it from a healthy diet

taking too much will make you go bald faster

Lmao. Absolutely false.

Muscle hypertrophy occurs when muscle repair exceeds muscle breakdown. Muscle breakdown occurs in the gym when lifting weights to adequate volume and intensity. Muscle repair occurs with adequate protein intake and rest. Thus all that creatine does is increase muscle breakdown. However if you were already performing your maximum recoverable volume in the gym before ingesting creatine, it will have absolutely no affect on your gains.

Edit: Creatine will only increase the ability for you to increase muscle breakdown, by assisting to the creation of ATP. Creatine alone has no affect on muscle breakdown.

Truthpilled

Creatine might aid in the recovery too. Read it somewhere. Bro scientist , peace out.

Took it for 3 weeks, lost my fucking hair density

What kind, monohydrate or what.