SOCIAL SKILLS TEST

Please hover over the answer of the following four questions based on your past experience with similar scenarios. Who we really are is not what we wish we were but what we have always been. Did you choose the chad, beta, or incel response most of the time?
- You are on a second date with a girl. You go to kiss her. She turns her cheek to you and says "Slow down, I'm not that kind of girl." You reply:

incel. "Sorry."
chad.. "This could be trouble 'cause I'm that kind of guy." *smirk*
beta... "Yeah, well, no prob."

- You're chatting up a pretty girl you just met in a bar. After a few minutes she asks you to buy her a drink. You reply:

beta... "I'm not an ATM."
chad.. "No, but you can buy me one."
incel "Sure."

- You've just met a cute girl in a club and have been talking with her for five minutes when she abruptly changes the topic to a raunchy conversation about her multiorgasmic ability. You respond with:

beta. a look of mild disdain.
incel.. a huge grin and an eager "Damn! That is HOT!"
chad. a raised eyebrow while saying "Hey, thanks for the medical report."

Attached: suck-a-fart-out-of-this-ass.jpg (960x955, 107K)

- The pickup has been going well. Later in the night she leans in and begins making out with you passionately. You feel like a king and your jeans suddenly feel much tighter. Do you:

incel. immediately grope her boob in return.
chad. kiss for a little bit then push her gently away and look distracted for a second.
beta... continue making out with her for as long as she wishes.
And finally, the critical thinking portion of the quiz. The following questions are based on the progression of a single pickup attempt.

- You go to a bar. Twenty feet away are a pretty girl, a fat girl, and an average guy talking amongst themselves. The pretty girl briefly eye flirts with you. In reponse, you:

chad... immediately approach but from an indirect angle, looking around the room distractedly on the way over to your target as if you might see an even prettier girl somewhere else, and finally delivering your opener from over your shoulder.
incel. eye flirt back and forth a few times before approaching 20 minutes later.
beta.. immediately approach in a direct fashion maintaining strong eye contact with your target.
- Who do you address first?

chad. everyone.
beta... the fat girl.
incel the pretty girl.

- After getting the whole group engaged in conversation and having a good time, your target blurts out "Hey nice pink shirt! Are you gay?" You:

beta. ignore her.
chad. say "OK, who brought their little sister to the bar!"
incel.. say "No, I'm not gay!"
- In the middle of the conversation you have to pee. You say:

incel "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."
chad.. nothing. Just go.
beta. "Excuse me."
- You've managed to get her outside your front door. There is obvious sexual tension. You want to close this deal. You say:

chad. "I'm thirsty. Are you thirsty? Let's go inside and taste DC's finest tap water. But you can only stay for a minute, I have to get up early."
incel "So, um, ah, see you around."
beta.. "Why don't you come inside?"

HOW DID YOU GUYS DO? Make your own, it's fun!

1.) N/A
2.) 1st Option, 2nd is really autistic and you'd probably get a pity laugh out of her, last means you're a door mat.
3.) 1st again, fucking whores.

beta detected

can't even follow the basic rules

Half and half beta and incel. zero chad ones.Why live?

BONUS ROUND

- You're getting your dick sucked by a qt while standing (she is on her knees). She starts caressing your butt cheeks. She slides a finger into your asshole. What do?

chad. "Ooh la la"
incel. moan
beta Remove her finger in disgust, "I'm not gay!"

- You look down as you're getting your dick sucked, and notice that this girl has an erect but feminine penis poking out of her skirt. What do?

chad Pick her up by her waist, and start violently sucking her penis
incel.. Ignore the penis and just try to enjoy the blowjob
beta. Push her away and say "gross, you're a dude!"

>a raised eyebrow while saying "Hey, thanks for the medical report."
kek op is a literal autist

I never have second dates and I don't go to clubs.
Also, i never talk to females.

By seriously taking this test you are automatically incel.

>- You look down as you're getting your dick sucked, and notice that this girl has an erect but feminine penis poking out of her skirt. What do?
>chad Pick her up by her waist, and start violently sucking her penis
Op is fake and gay

i got seven chad points and two bets points from picking the least autistic answers

Answered all chad except,
>>The pretty girl briefly eye flirts with you
I took it I'd not be there alone and would have other thoughts on my mind.

Also,
>But you can only stay for a minute, I have to get up early.
Sounds pretty beta to me.

Shit like this is why I come to this site and this board specifically.
Very creative, user. This is the kind of shit Jow Forums was designed for that /b/ failed to accomplish.

Remember, anons. Don't filter yourself. Be the snarky asshole you were meant to be. Wipe your ass with the world and laugh at the absurdity of it all.

this test is retarded

spotted the incel who failed the test

=)

You're an incel for saying sorry if she doesn't want to kiss yet and if you buy her a drink? And how is it beta to stand up for yourself by saying "I'm not an ATM."?
Are you retarded?

Beta would make more sense for saying sorry to not wanting to kiss yet. Sorry isn't misogynistic at all

incel - never gets laid
beta - only gets to fuck the bottom tier bitches, if he makes good money (backup after cock carousel)
chad - fucks top tier bitches

if you have to ask this dumb question, you're an incel

>You are on a second date with a girl. You go to kiss her.
Two things that will never happen
>You're chatting up a pretty girl you just met in a bar.
See above
>You've just met a cute girl in a club
A thing that doesn't happen in a place I'll never be
> The pickup has been going well.
Look, more fiction
>Later in the night she leans in and begins making out with you passionately.
Things that will never happen. Either way, push her away before she even does this.
>You go to a bar to drink yourself to death and hopefully get flattened by a car on your way out
Oh wait, no that would be reality, sorry for getting distracted there.
>Twenty feet away are a pretty girl, a fat girl, and an average guy talking amongst themselves. The pretty girl briefly eye flirts with you. In reponse, you:
Tear my eyeballs out and throw them into her cup, what the fuck does that even mean, eye flirt? Whatever it is, I'm not ever going to notice, understand, nor care. Leave me to die at my barstool.
>your target blurts out "Hey nice pink shirt! Are you gay?" You:
I don't own a pink shirt, so not my problem.
> "I'm thirsty. Are you thirsty? Let's go inside and taste DC's finest tap water. But you can only stay for a minute, I have to get up early."
>Let's go inside and taste DC's finest tap water.
How many piss bottles are there in your room OP? Be honest

Attached: image.jpg (720x670, 307K)

Well the word incel has a different meaning depending on who you ask so you can't blame me for misinterpreting you. Also it's possible a beta can never get laid either. It's not just the thing you say it is. A virgin is a beta as well. Certainly not an Alpha

incel = wants sex, can't get it

that's the ONLY definition .anyone who disagrees is wrong

betas DO get sex. they just get low quality women and must have money

chad fucks all sorts of hot bitches all the time

a virgin may be a beta or incel, but betas all lose their virginity

Yeah, it's okay to be retarded.

I could immediately predict all the Chad options but they aren't Chad, they are "I memorized ten PUA books" tier overthinking bullshit. like awkwardly waddling around the room and "delivering an opener over your shoulder". talking about "targets" etc. this crap isn't getting anyone laid, that's why PUA is a thriving industry. if they actually got people laid they would be out of business in a month. the truth is, any style can work as long as it's consistent (you're not flip flopping between muh alpha book recommendations and your natural omega self in the middle of a conversation, or "losing frame" as PUAutists would call it) and you learn to read women's signals. just going for women who are already attracted to you based on looks and based on the fact that they are somewhere around ovulation and are actually available for sex makes more of a difference than anything else. you could abide all the PUA rules perfectly but if you're hitting on random, uninterested girls you'll never get more than fucking phone numbers of chicks who enjoy attention and want to text back and forth with you for a month.
> recognize which women are available in general (signs of ovulation like colorful, revealing clothing, red lip stick, a "glow" to their skin) and to you specifically (find excuses to be around you, touch you, laugh too much etc).
> be alright at small talk, don't care too much, don't try too hard
> get her to do things like come with you to a different place and eventually home with you, or to take you home with her
there's your tldr on everything useful that has come from the PUA world, anything that goes into more detail is either an example of the stuff I just said or it's bullshit that will just hold you back by making you second-guess every little thing you do. as always in life it's NOT about the little things. it's about getting the general principle sort of right. don't sweat minor mistakes.

Who is that girl, any more pics of her?

>chad. kiss for a little bit then push her gently away and look distracted for a second.
Haha holy shit you watch too much anime son

>You're chatting up a pretty girl you just met in a bar. After a few minutes she asks you to buy her a drink. You reply:
this is interesting, because while there are certainly roasties that try to burn guys for free drinks, but buy me a drink is also pretty aggressive lets fuck talk

>chad. kiss for a little bit then push her gently away and look distracted for a second.
I can't go on reading anything you've written after this sorry

no, it's an aggressive attempt to get a free drink and feel pretty on top. it's meant to come across as flirtation so you'll be dumb enough to actually do it. don't buy women anything. women would never drop a hot guy because he refused to buy them shit. not buying them shit is one of the ways you weed out genuine interest from mere attention-whoring.

Only beta bitches let women walk all over them or make retarded jokes and think it will get them laid.

>nothing. Just go.
Does anyone have that screenshot of the boomer walking are to groups of girls at bars an then walking away.

Bruv, get your cringe test and go fuck a tree, cunt.

I get it, I'm an incel. Whatever

Am I beta if I talked to the fat girl first if I have a thing for fat chicks?

This from Chateau Heartiste...

>a raised eyebrow while saying "Hey, thanks for the medical report.
I'd do this just for the reaction

Both third options, anything else is for faggots.

>tfw you were born to a hot mom and a hot dad, so you're physically attractive enough that girls want to fuck you no matter how autistic you are

>OP took the time to make this shit and type it down

uetradsby?

>chad. a raised eyebrow while saying "Hey, thanks for the medical report."
>chad. say "OK, who brought their little sister to the bar!"
Truly you can't make this shit up

I don't drink or go to clubs because I'm not a degenerate normalshit.

Actually got most chad with a couple of beta ones, despite being a massive incel. I'm unironically a snarky and sarcastic asshole IRL, so maybe if I wasn't so fucking ugly I would be swimming in pussy right now.

>tfw you're a Chad stuck in an incel body

Attached: 1409767424973.jpg (611x507, 43K)

>I'm not an ATM
>Hey, thanks for the medical report.
>"Ooh la la"
>ooh
>la
>la

Attached: 1503249608903.jpg (413x395, 19K)

>"Ooh la la"
holy fuck lmao