Started lifting for women

>started lifting for women
>got Jow Forums and now i hate women

Attached: 1559357523577.jpg (334x506, 28K)

Its hard not to hate a creature that only talks about dick, poop, and getting wasted the entire time

>start to notice how undisciplined and ridiculous they are
>shovelling away ready meals and talking about 'going for a run'
Women truly are complete shit. Apart from that one bodybuilder that pisses herself everytime she squats, I like her.

>meet woman at work
>tall, personable, natural blonde, rich family, independently successful, good career
>so am I
>we go out
>only talks about getting drunk and high
She was the one. All women are literally just drunk whores. Literally all women.

>ended up getting fucked by a guy
Welp

Attached: 1556077737988.png (714x772, 713K)

Based

Attached: tumblr_pnvspgx4nW1xr75kro1_1280.jpg (1080x1350, 164K)

>spent my whole life being a skinny autist
>get Jow Forums in my early 20's
>full ottermode now
>women of all ages take notice of me wherever I go
>don't know how to approach them

Can't lift away the autism, boys.

Yeah thots and the 'popular girls' have a very weird, off putting unattractive sense of humor

Iktf

Embrace the degeneracy or become gay seem to be the two options here.

>fucked a trap last week

Attached: 1560554753533.jpg (2362x2362, 527K)

Attached: 1546617697536.png (1000x1413, 599K)

being a woman-hater in 2019
you're either or both:
>closeted gay
>woman

>roids

Treating them like children, whom are never able to meet their full potential.

i.e. Retards

Attached: 1549696121483.png (1927x655, 835K)

Cope more cartoonlet

>Get fit for women
>Create value in myself
>Have no desire to approach new women
>Only have attractions to people in the friend group
>They're already in relationships because they're functioning nice people

Attached: 1518870050187.png (458x485, 312K)

When will this meme end. If you actually looked good women would approach you. You most likely still look like shit, are skinny or ugly.
I never approached a girl in my life or asked one out and I'm on my third girlfriend because they ask me out and initiate contact with me.

I meant short instead of skinny

To be fair most guys do the same shit, though there are definitely fewer women that have any actual discipline

Attached: 37A44E11-6AB0-4411-BC2A-83FA33239FF6.jpg (1080x1350, 118K)

I have this same problem. The thing is also think I'm actually good with girls (because of my new Jow Forums looks) but I actually am not and super nervous around girls but I hide it well.

Yes i hate women in 2019 how could you tell?

Attached: 1560513248391.png (1833x953, 1.17M)

>>started lifting for women
>>got Jow Forums and now i hate women
Absolutely based

Attached: 1558003747460.jpg (720x960, 172K)

This is gay

>Being friends with women on the off chance you can maybe fuck them
>Not just pursuing women you like
Absolute beta. Enjoy wasting your time not being recognised as a 'nice guy'

>get fit for women
>realize that I didn't actually get fit to get women, but rather because I despise people and wanted to become something they desired, but could never have so that I could hurt them
>realize that the reason I do this is because I really hate myself and do everything in my power to deny myself happiness

It's an abstract sort of feel

Attached: 1515955006105.jpg (500x596, 40K)

Bruh are you me

This is the proce of making it, you realize women are inferior in basically every way.

Attached: 7C495325-679B-4497-80E6-DECD280D7069.jpg (500x333, 26K)

Lol stop whinning pussy fag

How OPs story really went

>got "Jow Forums" and thought women would automatically fuck him
>got rejected by every girl he looked at and his sex life haven't changed a bit
>forgot its all about face

kek, you incels are amazing

daily reminder that getting Jow Forums is the biggest meme
thots wants pic related, your big ass arms and big ass chest and 4/3/2/1 isn't getting you any women, only men

Attached: Francisco-Lachowski-by-Marley-Kate.jpg (720x512, 44K)

It makes sense when you consider that up until a few decades ago, women had no reason to develop self control. For thousands of years it was imposed externally, with her father keeping her in line until handing her off to her husband.
Women's liberation basically threw women in to the deep end of the pool without the waterwings of patriarchy that they used to depend on. Unfortunately, most women have no idea that feminism is making them miserable, with a box of wine and half dozen 'furbabies' instead of a husband and children that women have evolved to feel fulfilled by.

Attached: AoQ0NSM.png (629x602, 321K)

>woman wants pic
More like teenagers a top fags.

Stop going out with degenerate whores, if you with a girl that gets drunk every week, goodluck with your getting cheated on goals of 2019.
Go meet other women faggot

>don't know how to approach them
Because that's a separate skill you need to develop. Go to udemy or something if you must, take a course or two in how to develop social skills. Get yourself some social gains to match your physical gains.

Attached: 1512141959736.jpg (482x609, 43K)

>405 ohp
>315 bench
>225 squat
>135 deadlift

what does this person look like?

Women also want this, but lifting beyond that is retarded and will only make your dick look small

also they are both super models, so women would rather have a nice face also

Attached: dmQKeSu.jpg (640x640, 79K)

a Jow Forums user

Attached: CBED19FF-186D-4FB6-913D-E47EEA0BAC41.jpg (650x735, 90K)

Based

Women care more about the fact that you take care of yourself than you lift. Taking care of yourself and not lifting > not taking care of yourself but being gymmaxxed

high iq and based.
i get off way more to turning down hot chicks

>Not wanting to bulk up to look like a man and not a beta bitch
Kek. Enjoy being intimidated by real men faggit.

Um theyre called white women not creatures

this is the bubble you live in that doesn't allow you to slay thots, enjoy "intimidating" guys that couldn't care less about your huge ass balloon physique

You didn't join the real and active Official Fitness Server on Dis cord yet??
Advice on routine and posture advice, motivate each other, awesome stories, feels, food pics recipes and diet checks, fasting, etc.
Self improvement, nofap, powerlifting, fraud (steroids), martial arts, current body thread, injury prevention, etc.
We also have some fun channels like memes.
For those who want more adventure, we have a contest: post a pic in begin of the month, and one at the end. Then users vote and the winner gets prize money!

We accept people from all fitness levels: fat, average or athletic. As long as you are encouraging and motivating you are most welcome!

dis cord (dot) gg / v3wR7nr

Attached: image0.jpg (443x455, 96K)

shut the fuck up you fucking cuck, bunch of virgins trying to motivate each other but ending up telling each other "look good bro" where in real life they look like shit

if you join shit like this, you are destined to fail in life

That's not what we are about faggot.
We have verified people that are huge af, and they keep it real.
Don't expect circle jerking, just jokes and real good advice from verified strong lifters, instead of larpers like here.

Gf broke up with me out of the blue and now avoids me at the gym, feel like she cheated. Talks about having a guy who won’t leave her when she goes through bad phases even though I was ready to be there for her shit days

Wew lads women are honestly a meme

>we also have some fun channels like memes
This just reeks of normie

Impressive

Attached: B49A1A9B-7489-48B2-A947-D08C215A7B61.jpg (512x512, 36K)

That’s most people man. You just fake it.

Is that a gigachad menorah

Will BTC hit 10k? Also should I feel bad for being a nolinker?

>realize that the reason I do this is because I really hate myself and do everything in my power to deny myself happiness
whenever i am not in physical pain, i feel worthless. i only have self-improvement hobbies because if i'm not constantly working towards bettering myself, idk what to do

Attached: 1503767617217.jpg (591x716, 41K)

Yes, no.

Attached: 10DA94C3-0EA7-47BE-9B77-EA22CA2C4028.jpg (939x1024, 136K)