I ate two whole medium pizzas today

I ate two whole medium pizzas today

Attached: 20190301_115014.jpg (2576x1932, 1.21M)

God i wish that were me right now unoriginally :^(

Well Earl Sweatshirt guzzled the tall boy

I went and bought a pizza from the shop.
I wish I'd bought 2 medium pizzas now.

I had 2 pickles today and didn't eat yesterday.

congrats OP your bonafide fat

that entire album is so good

Attached: earl's pizza.gif (392x400, 1.33M)

thanks for reminding me how fucking hungry I am

Attached: 1545106310996.png (883x1540, 236K)

I would fucking kill a man for a pretzel pizza right now.

I fucking love that shit so much.

With pizza more toppings = better pizza. I had a salmon pizza at this new place and it was fucking incredible. Might get it again in a bit

POST YOUR FUCKING TUMMY OP I'M NOT PLAYING AROUND HERE

Attached: THICK.png (211x211, 19K)

>struggling to remember to eat
>probably going to go a few more hours just because the second i think about eating i immediately forget
>meanwhile there are actually people who can serve their own basic bodily needs and enjoy two bomb ass pizzas all at once
god damn i wish i were you

yeah pretty sure the depression and torture is going to cause more damage to my heart than fucking pizza assholes.

you wish you were fat?

I just ate 5 original chicken sandwiches from chick-fil-a. Have an extra sandwich and two chick-fil-a sauces leftover.

Attached: 1528171550891.jpg (432x300, 135K)

get your greasy pizzas off your bed you fat fuck. that being said i miss being able to do this, now i can only eat like 2-3 slices and im full

fat enough to eat 2 medium pizzas in one sitting at any rate

In one go? I could probably do it over the course of a day but each pizza is two meals for me

What's the sauce you got with them? Both or one is fine. What's the pizza on the left? Sausage is good, by the way.

How do people do it, I struggle to eat one pizza and the ones I get are smaller than that (but less greasy). And that's with barley eating anything else that day.

it is more economical to buy an extra large pizza
retard, check the math