Bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy...

bench press is the best gauge of RAW PHYSICAL STRENGTH. you only downplay this because you're a pudgy, weak little shit of a manlet with an equally embarrassing bench press.

nobody gives a shit that you can bounce your morbidly obese gut off of your legs for your little bullshit wide stance "squat". nobody cares about your 5 inch ROM sumo "deadlift".

bench. press. is. king.

Attached: 1523975595649.png (270x344, 52K)

OHP > bech press

bench press is a meme

Fpbp

Barbell curl > OHP >>>>>> bench press

Nobody cares that you can bounce a few plates off your fat gut

OVERHEAD PRESS IS KING

Attached: 100kg.webm (1920x1080, 838K)

t. manlets with weak bench, post body and lifts

Post testosterone and I will post body

FUCKING RESPECTABLE OHP
even for a manlet

how much kg is it?

100kg

is that you ? thats your 1RM ? looks like you or that guy had more reps in the tank

how exactly is a belt remotely neccessary for OHP?

That's me
>had more reps in the tank
Maybe

Supproting your core so you won't go full standing decline bench?

Reminds me to keep my core tight and I was overhead pressing everyday and the belt prevented me from accumulating as much back pain from accidentally breaking my form

I think it's more a placebo than anything, if your form is bad enough for the belt to remind you to correct it it won't actually prevent damage.

nice The Press (tm) 3.0

how long did it take you to reach that OHP

height bodyweight and age ?

I've been lifting for 3 years and focusing primarily on the OHP for about a year

166cm 5'5"
180lb 83kg
Age 23

good man keep it up, do you do curls ? they will improve your OHP

you look a lot lighter in the vid

you must be stocky as hell irl

are you walking running and jumping on your hands ? do you pick shit up with your chest ? your retardedness is beyond saving

I've been doing some strict curling, but I'll be focusing a lot more on biceps in the future

very respectable OHP but i look far bigger than you and i can only do 55kg for reps

I am

Attached: 20190317_000646.jpg (598x440, 139K)

t.wink and weak bench

how much you curling atm

you natty ? mirin delts, do you take any supplement ? wich one do you find most worth

>how much you curling atm
Bitch weight. Only 50kg x 5

I'm natty and I only take creatine and fish oil

what routine did you do to get that strong on ohp?
Currently seems impossible for me to hit 1plate on it

those 50 kg curls are strict.? or using a little bit of momentum? anyway its pretty good bro takes forever to progress on that shit

It's competition levels of strict
Back and ass to the wall

Based, I managed 42.5 kg x8 like that and 41 kg x10. Really isolates biceps more.