I feel like I'm the only guy on this website who finds asian girls hideous

I feel like I'm the only guy on this website who finds asian girls hideous

Attached: 1.gif (600x716, 47K)

It's not just you, I don't find them that attractive either.

they are soulless, bug-eyed, insect people

they don't do much for me, their eyes just creep me out. id fuck one but thats about it

more for me then desu

theyre just so tight and make me insta cum. ugh how do i last longer like chad? my mushroom dick is too sensitive

They usually have gross brown pussies, no tits, and sameface. Not always but usually. I don't like them either.

wrong, and nothing wrong it a little brown if they do. in b4 surgery

Attached: C896A326-D583-473C-9E59-2E96C8CB9171.jpg (1280x853, 67K)

Thank you for making me feel like im not alone in this.
But why? they have weird eyelids and their skull shape is like a milk dud

Attached: 1khxozqkng321.jpg (640x853, 122K)

i love skinny asian girls, they have catlike, feline faces and tight, lithe little bodies. just wish i could last longer inside.

Attached: 2FADDF81-39FB-4FC5-BF17-D96CABAD1BE6.jpg (683x1024, 47K)

Yea they're actually pretty fucking ugly,

Your average asian lover.
>early 2010s
>year 11
So my boy was over at mine playing vydia but he had to do a online interview for his student exchange to the USA. It was a voice chat program with about 6 kids and the interviewer hot early 20s qt most were forgettable except for this one fat looking neckbeard. After an hour of boring interviews about how these other kids were going to Europe and America we finally get to the Neckbeard.
"I am neckbeard and I am going to Japan... I am going to Japan because I like Anime and idols"
>laughing my ass off
He continues to have a cringe interview about how he loves Japan and all these weeb hobbies. The Interviewer moves onto the questions segment "now even though in some countries drinking, smoking or using drugs under 18 maybe legal as part of your exchange its prohibited" Neckbeard cuts her off "what about sex? In Japan the age of consent is 14"
>my face is pic related
"Uuuuggghhh sex is also prohibited"
Could bearly breathe at this point from laughing.
"You guys said nothing before today about sex being prohibited" screamed the Neckbeard.
Feeling chest pains from laughing so hard.
Interviewer than cut off the conversation and then said "that's all we have time for I will Email you at a later date to discuss more details individually"
Call hangs up
Me and my bro are laughing at the neckbeard for the whole day.

Attached: TpIluCr.gif (500x620, 524K)

>I feel
>only guy
Nice try guailo girl

>Got rejected by an asian girl

tell em, sis! White men -belong- to asian women.

Attached: 8077E9AB-D34D-4321-9744-C63D2D7A9D91.jpg (640x360, 28K)

It's not just you, is full of those just like you.

>korean actress marries Chad

OH NO

Attached: 648F78B9-2090-4347-B4DE-A952BE7A1598.jpg (450x261, 52K)

You are not fooling anyone, white roasties.

I don't like them either dark nipples/genitals actually disgust me. Also I've seen vids of Asian gfs/wifes being agry at their men and it's screeching and a nightmare to imagine.

ya its biege. looks pink enough tho

Attached: EEC81A5A-6613-48A6-AE43-3945349D5461.jpg (1024x768, 68K)

I noticed there is a huge emergence of racism against Asians recently. Lots of videos of Chinese Gore/ crime/ ect being spammed on blue boards and this comparison of insect and bug eyes and being souless. Happened same time as the npc meme. I smell a conspiracy to divide and conquer.

fufahahahawa

Attached: D42BF0E7-38F4-473D-8D12-852024CCF1D0.jpg (380x222, 18K)

Not to me, it turns my stomach.

yea i bet. cause Chad is gonna be sliding his thicc 8 inches about 3/4 way before she jumps from getting hit cervix hit.

>gross brown lips
>no tits
>generic asian sameface

Yep, ticks every box I mentioned that makes them shit. Delete that garbage image.

People have been saying chinks are soulless for decades

If you don't agree go read up on mao's China, pol pot's Cambodia,and the Pacific theater in ww2

>d-deleet this!

whooo could you be? ya the lips are brown, but the inside is pink like a delicious rare steak. yum

I also fucking hate asian girls. Not that I'd ever have a chance with them though.

Attached: 3fc61f2dd12e051a99f0cab5c6e8da92.jpg (512x510, 30K)

Kys you chink tranny

I don't like them either but I'm a spicbot so that's to be expected, plus latinas can have asian looking faces but with better bodies pic related

Attached: C4G_c2XWcAAzzLa.jpg (818x1024, 118K)

I find them few of them who look good beautiful, but would never go for one.
Don't date outside my race.

But the asian looking faces is the worst part, there's nothing wrong with an asian girls body, it's their weird gumdrop shaped skulls

Me too. Im asian so im resistant to yellow fever

Yes but now it's definitely more frequent

you aren't. wink

t. asian girl

I sure hope I'm not

t. fat basement dweller

wink

I'm not really that attracted to average Asian women either, but personality matters much more to me at this point than looks. It seems most Asian women have better personalities than the walking garbage that is American women.

t. incel

wink

i'm a fat basement dweller and also an asian girl yeah

Attached: 1485141321230.png (800x600, 61K)

people are waking up to the gook menace

how are they hideous?

i find them attractive, but irl, yes there is animal attraction, but the practical side is i want a european family and ive convinced myself to never try unless its potential marriage material
(and when its potential marriage material im too shy because i never practiced on the slumpbusters)