Marrying a woman who isn't a virgin

>marrying a woman who isn't a virgin

Attached: 1449196056951.png (306x306, 136K)

Are you pleased with yourself, user?

Attached: Interested pepe.jpg (250x140, 5K)

that's a groyper you disgusting outsider. you can post after you become cultured.

They've all had sex and enjoyed life OP. You are egotistical to think that a woman should only have had you as her sexual partner in her entire life. Ridiculousness.

*rapes you*

Hey man don't be mad I'm just enjoying life!

>marrying anyone at all

Attached: 1531057769007.jpg (750x743, 68K)

5th post best post
(originally)

>tfw mom forced me to

what if your butthole is virgin and she has never pegged anyone?
seems pure

Ok pal, please explain us how you achieve the opposite.

>marrying anyone ever

Attached: 090bd4066d759be79f79f06f8da7ef0af67a26f093023c693d9717893cd9e2b7.jpg (245x300, 16K)

You are retarded to think it's fine to marry a nonvirgin. Yuck! What an idiot.

Caring about that is the definition of you having serious confidence and trust issues. Now if she's had sex with over 20 guys, that's different. Of she actually loves you, shell treat your dick like its the only one she's known.

imagine loving someone that fucked other guys
by this fact alone they can not be capable of truly loving you
you are the one with the issues

t. volcel

Fuck off already would you?

This. If you aren't first, you're just another number to her. The first love is always the strongest and the one people always subconsciously can't get over. Everyone else will be compared to them and lingering feelings can always remain and be reignited.

>le needs to be virgin meme
Wake the fuck up. You are a retarded.

>I want a qt gf but you touched another man during those years of me being a shut in would not marry

Attached: 1498980573230.jpg (412x519, 61K)

Even if she's a widow and had only fucked her former husband?

Me:
>virgin
>unmarried

Stacey:
>sleeps around regularly
>married
Stop this meme.

We all know you're just waiting on Chad, you cunt. There are millions of guys who are willing to marry you, but you reject them. It's all your own fault.

What if you're the one who took their virginity but you marry them later?

Nothing compares to the virgin bride, no one but cucks actually like the fact that their girl has had several dicks in her mouth. It was the perfect trade off, exclusive access to her body in exchange for exclusive access to your resources, but now girls offer nothing in return but used pussy.

I hate normies. All I want is a guy that genuinely reciprocates my love. And anons have remarkably high standards, that I don't even come close to meeting.

>buying a car no one is sure will run properly because no one has driven it yet

Attached: 1526416174125.png (326x326, 171K)

> Im a virgin and Im unwanted!
> * a legion of betas behind her*
> No! Only Chad counts!

You can avoid it, but you know that if you really wanted you could be in a relationship right now.
Its almost disgusting how easy females have it in the dating game.

Sex is raw energy. It has to be transformed, and through transformation there is transcendence. Rather than transforming it, religions have been repressing it. And if you repress it the natural outcome is a perverted human being. He becomes obsessed with sex.

Attached: 1201_68b80f49eb2c406d82d863c9b7e48269.jpg (2929x2044, 1.04M)