Should women be able to vote?

Should women be able to vote?

Attached: q2keh5uizg721.jpg (1080x1350, 285K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews#Demographics
captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-vagina-guarantees-communism.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, they're people, too.

>Yes, they're people, too.
Kids are people too

hell no >:(, bastards always like mean men so no.

debatable
orugu

Tards are people to.

If a woman has a higher iq than you then she has more of a right to vote than you do

This. People here conveniently ignore the fact that their voter restrictions would allow Appalachian inbreds who can barely spell to vote, but deny to actual professionals and experts.

Who cares, keep your shitskins off our board.

Women shouldn't be able to exist

Wow, the quality of sex dolls are getting better and better.
I might have to buy one...

>If a woman has a higher iq than you then she has more of a right to vote than you do
Women still vote with their emotions no matter what their IQ is

Only landowners or those who have served in the military should have the right to vote.

>only dual-Israeli citizens or those willing to fight for Israel should vote
No.

No, land owning net taxpayers only. If a woman magically falls into that category, then she can vote. It's not likely though.

who is this?
she looks like the real life version of what anime futa doms look like

children are people too but it doesn't mean they should have the right to vote. Women never earn the right to vote by fighting in wars or being net taxpayer.

you absolute nigger, kids aren't rational beings.

Of course they should you barbaric monsters. With a note of permission from their father or husband.

Neither are women. Even half of all men would probably not be deemed rational if examined. Not all people are rational.

no shit and women are more closely rated to children then men because of their emotional thinking and their child view of the world.

And neither are women, what's your argument?

This. Voting restrictions should be IQ based.

>these grammatical errors
Your right to vote has been revoked.

You're right to vote has been revocked*

Fixed that for you.

People who believe this should be first in line for the IQ-based culling machines.
Holy shit, why even have a vote if you're excluding citizens?

hypotheticals nigga
I'm just saying if there were to be voting restrictions IQ would be better than gender.
Do you have a better solution?

>kids aren't rational beings.
Women aren't rational beings.

Can I get more pics, or at least the name

you are right to vote has been revocked

Monarchy with violent revolutions occasionally is infinitely better than a select class of people chosen by supposed "intelligence" tests.

no one should be allowed to vote

>real life version of what anime futa doms
I don't even want to know how you came to this conclusion.

When sharia become a thing they won't be able to vote anyway, why even worry OP?

Attached: 1460651611710.jpg (300x300, 9K)

No. See pic related for the reason why

Attached: justin-trudeau-1-4.png (371x412, 220K)

What about a monarchy with a parliament with limited power that's voted in by people who have done iq or other tests?

Eyy it's the guy that wants who told us to say peoplekind not mankind, foids voted him in only because he's chad

I'll take the monarchy and you can have the rest of that broken garbage.

I still here braindead progressive roasties say they won't vote for any party that isn't liberal because the other party leaders are too ugly

Women should have their right to vote revoked.

Voting should be a privilege, not a right

>she looks like the real life version of what anime futa doms look like
It's amazing how this is your thought process.

Just give the sauce for your pic OP

Attached: Captain Syrup.jpg (1040x1280, 104K)

Hell in the fuck yes. All humans should be able to vote.

do you not have google? of course this post was not original

>Hell in the fuck yes. All humans should be able to vote.
Why? Females are notorious to vote with their feelings and increasing the welfare state at the expense of male taxpayers

Instead of voting for leaders we should just vote on specific laws and issues. A neutral machine will manage all of it. A few times a year, it will tally up proposals based on what citizens submitted and hold elections on the issues people are most concerned about. The machine will run on free software that can be audited by any citizen at any time, so everyone knows that it's not operating on some agenda.

Virgin men will be prohibited from voting.

>Instead of voting for leaders we should just vote on specific laws and issues
No, look what happened to the UK when the plebs were allowed to vote on a specific issue

Look at what happened to the UK when the plebs were allowed to vote, period. It's a shithole country and it's irrecoverable. All other commonwealth nations are garbage too and they'll follow suit. Soon Australia and then Canada next.

What if we had machines do the voting, too?

>What if we had machines do the voting, too?
AI voting or something? This would probably be terrible since the people that program them tend to be beta autists

Really what it is is that there should be a net-worth requirement to vote. High enough to prevent all the fuckups and failures and people dependent on welfare programs from voting, but low enough to be attainable for a middle-class person if he saved money responsibly and avoided debt. Say $100K or so, adjusted for inflation every election.

Holy shit, just hand the keys to Israel. Be up-front about it instead of pussy-footing around, retard.

>stopping spics, niggers, poor gooks, and women from voting is handing the keys to israel
Hello jew

>keeping only the highest percentage of jews able to vote
Nice deflection there, big-nose.

>jews as a voting bloc are significant enough to swing elections
Once again, hello jew. It's like you think this information isn't publicly available or something.

>Holy shit, just hand the keys to Israel. Be up-front about it instead of pussy-footing around, retard.
Or just live in a country without jews in it

I would stick my cock so far down her throat she would be named Excalibur

You're not even looking at the statistics if you think the wealthy aren't full of your tribe, that, or you're trying to trick other anons into believing your lies.

Statistically there are hundreds of millions of women who are smarter than you. Should you be allowed to vote?

No one should vote. We need benevolent facism.

If a woman is paying taxes she deserves to vote. It would make more sense that anyone unemployed for at least a year+ wouldn't be able to vote. Taxation without representation is absolute bullshit.

>Taxation without representation is absolute bullshit.
Would I be able to surrender my right to vote in exchange for the government surrendering its power to tax me?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Jews#Demographics
>Precise population figures vary depending on whether Jews are accounted for based on halakhic considerations, or secular, political and ancestral identification factors. There were about 4 million adherents of Judaism in the U.S. as of 2001, approximately 1.4% of the US population.
Hmm...

If women voted with their feelings why didn't almost every woman vote for Hilary over Trump? Sure they favored her but the disparity between the two wasn't that high.. but almost every black person that voted went for Obama. That's more of an emotional reaction

I'm not hypocritical, i'd do it.

Sure, that's called being a woman pre-suffrage - and you see what the world was like for them. You just end up becoming the property of some other taxpayer.

This needs to become a thing again, however I think people in education should be able to vote too

Nobody should be able to vote.

We need to build a powerful incorruptible AI overlord to rule us with unmatched logic and efficiency.

Attached: 1536697489232.jpg (1080x1616, 104K)

No one should be able to vote or partake in social welfare without first some form of conscripted duty service: Military, Paramedic, Firefighter, disaster relief engineer, et cetera.

This should be true of both women and men. Birthright citizenship was a huge mistake.

captaincapitalism.blogspot.com/2018/11/how-vagina-guarantees-communism.html

Attached: 1551177534151.jpg (261x355, 35K)

only white male taxpayers above 30 should be able to vote
this is the only sensible option

you just BTFO'd yourself cuck

You always vote off our your emotions. Whether one candidate appeals to you better than the other does. It's all about appeal, emotion and connecting with the people. And connecting with the people means connecting with them emotionally to relate to them. Your argument makes no sense misogynistic incel.

>I'm stupid so everyone else is too
Dunning-Kreuger effect everyone

Everyone literally votes with their feelings. Candidates appeal to you with how they connect to you emotionally and how they appear to understand what your needs are. Everybody votes with their feelings. But you're right you vote with facts and logic.

>t. brainlet
Anyone over 100IQ votes by reading the promises of the candidates and looking at their track record. Just because you're stupid, doesn't mean everyone else is.

>You always vote off our your emotions.
kill yourself

>above 30
Nah fuck you falseflagging boomer. You'll be dead by the time the repercussion of 1950s-were-the-best-and-I-refuse-to-adapt-to-the-age-of-techonology logic hits

You're all faggots.
I'm waiting until AIs have the ability to out-debate everyone, including being able to convince people to let them into politics, then debate their way through politics, and finally rule their respective countries and make decisions that aren't based solely on what the 1% of the 1% want.

Attached: 20952652_516280812051780_7346924885639168000_n.gif (400x300, 754K)

You'll be waiting a long time then
t. CS Major with AI specialization

Voting should be IQ based and nothing less. Granted this would exclude 98 percent of women but oh well

only net tax payers should vote

You don't read about who you're voting for? What the fuck?

In 15 years, AIs have learned to consistently beat the top minds in plenty of fields.
Debate and convincing people is basically just a tally system based on whether you know how to point out fallacies without sounding patronizing and whether you know how to be a demagogue. It's pretty much pure statistics. It's an AI's dream.
Even shit like Chatterbot knows how to debate well nowadays, assuming the person talking to it is comprehensible, even if it's nowhere near perfect.
I give it 20 years max before AIs are immediately searching someone's points online and finding counterpoints, if not making their own.
t. senior neutral network engineer

Biggest retard or best bait

I, for one, welcome our new AI overlords.

Attached: 35df8a20477889.562ebee477863.jpg (600x474, 35K)

Are you retarded, don't you look at the different policies of the different candidates?

Absolutely.

Whether they are homemakers or have careers, women contribute to society and have a right to participate in democracy. True, women don't have to worry if drafting comes back, but they will raise the boys who will be going into the battlefield, and may not get them back. Think about it.

Before you accuse me of being a beta numale or whatever, know that I am against MODERN feminism and am planning on voting for The Donald in 2020.